• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Game Queue and Sign Up Thread - Mention me about queue updates please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Put Splatoon Mafia in the Eventually list as well, I think I have a good idea for it

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I wonder how many Inklings are gonna be there. I hope the idea involves the whole ink mechanics.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm thinking about running a Halloween game, because I used to do that and they're pretty insane. But that would be an un-queued, aggressively-intimidate-people-into-joining experience if I did.
You wouldn't need to hold me into gunpoint for me to join

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I'm thinking about running a Halloween game, because I used to do that and they're pretty insane. But that would be an un-queued, aggressively-intimidate-people-into-joining experience if I did.
I'd be down LOL

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
seems like were in a quiet part for the most place :V

i'm down for any game as long as it fits my activity~

everyone else seemss to be down so i say feel free to fire it on up if ya got the majority of the communities opinion

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
So is Fire's FE7 Mafia next?

Is there a chance we can have two Mafia games running at the same time? Because I feel that one is going to run a bit too long.

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, and btw, Jojalole asked to put Overwatch Mafia in the queue

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
i would play

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
This isn't a theme people would be very interested in, but I some times think about what a mafia game could be like with roles based around philosophy/philosophers.

D

Deleted member

This isn't a theme people would be very interested in, but I some times think about what a mafia game could be like with roles based around philosophy/philosophers.
I'd be interested simply due it being an out-of-the-box theme when compared to all of our other ones.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well I’m here to say that Pokemafia 3 is on the queue lol

Get ready for many Pokemafia games

Pokemafia 4 is in the eventually list now lol

D

Deleted member

I'm glad I picked Octopath Mafia because even if I'll only be able to host it fma year from now, it'll still come faster than if Praline did it because she has god knows how many games on the Eventually list and she hasn't even hosted her second game.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm glad I picked Octopath Mafia because even if I'll only be able to host it fma year from now, it'll still come faster than if Praline did it because she has god knows how many games on the Eventually list and she hasn't even hosted her second game.
I wouldn’t have done an Octopath Traveler mafia cause I’d rather play it.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Also... bud... we have the same amount of games in the eventual list.

D

Deleted member

Also... bud... we have the same amount of games in the eventual list.
Tbh, I gave up on the Monty Python one and Mafia Mafia is free for anyone to pick up if they want. I have MHA now, it was the first theme I wanted to do. I'll make it a whole series, six seasons and a movie! Horikoshi keeps giving me characters to work with anyways.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Tbh, I gave up on the Monty Python one and Mafia Mafia is free for anyone to pick up if they want. I have MHA now, it was the first theme I wanted to do. I'll make it a whole series, six seasons and a movie! Horikoshi keeps giving me characters to work with anyways.
So then I’ll remove the monty python one from the eventually?

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Hey everyone, I'm looking for a replacement for the game I currently running, if interested hit me up.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
well....i would of been a replacement...if ya didn't take me to the spectator chat :V

thought my maybe would ring out through the whole game but to late on that :V

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
If the phases weren’t crazy long I’d have.
in all fairness, majority lynch stops the 72 hour unless its a messy phase, and night phases should only last 24 as if al lnight actions go through after 24 day phase begins

so its not bad anymore

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Hey, I have some thoughts on a future game I'll run that could go in the "Eventually" list. Earthbound Role Madness Mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom