• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Game Queue and Sign Up Thread - Mention me about queue updates please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

The "Shishœ Makes Roles Too Fast And Wants People To See Them So Here Are The Sample Roles For My Next Game" section:

Town Sample Role PM
All Might
Quirk: One For All

"Never read tentacle hentai. Only villains do that."
You are All Might, the Hero Bulletproof. Your Quirk, One For All, stores energy and can be passed down to another, growing stronger with each generation.

Normal Abilities:
-Weakened Form: losing One For All will make you unable to act or be protected during Night.

Quirk Abilities:
-Muscle Form: You have a two-use bulletproof vest.
-Detroit Smash: Change the weather with a MIGHTY punch during Day, overruling the Day's lynch.
*Doing this will cause the most voted player to be lynched instead.
*You may only use this ability if you still possess One For All
-United States of SMASH: Pass OfA onto someone, giving them a bulletproof vest, while you perform a kill onto someone.
Honestly this could be an actual role on its own.

Mafia Sample Role PM
All For One
Quirk: All For One

"Tagged: Netorare, Tentacles, Mind Break."
You are All For One, the Villain Jack-of-all Trades. Your Quirk, All For One, allows you to steal others' Quirks and also give them to others.

Normal Abilities:
N/A

Quirk Abilities:
-All For One: Steal someone's Quirk Abilities for yourself, preventing them from using them for the remainder of the game.
-All For You: Pass on all Quirk Abilities you have stored to someone else.
-Stolen Quirk Abilities: all of the following are one-use only.
*Forcible Quirk Activation: Force someone to use their first Quirk Ability(if any) and choose their target.
*Air Cannon: Perform a kill during Night which cannot be blocked.
*Warping: Warp someone in front of you to be targetted instead of you.
*Shock Inversion: Reflect someone's action onto themselves.
*Infrared Ray: Find out who targetted you during Night.
*Air Walk: Fly away and become untargettable for the Night.
*Combine Quirks: Use two Quirk Abilities on the same Night(besides this one).
*Shock Absorption: Survive one kill attempt made on you.
Yes, he's supposed to be broken

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Once again, I'm looking for a replacement for my current game for those interested.

I'm also surprised that there isn't another game thread, yet. I do hope Thrones will fill up soon, as well.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
No. Why would you think that? Constantly posting here for no reason is completely unnecessary.

D

Deleted member

I am a bit tempted to give up on my FMA:B mafia, because no one wants to be my co-host.

D

Deleted member

Fine.

I have a stupid plan.

I am going to run the FMA:B mafia without a co-host.

Lets see how it works.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Fine.

I have a stupid plan.

I am going to run the FMA:B mafia without a co-host.

Lets see how it works.
If you scale back the role madness some, I'm sure you can do it. Honestly, the biggest reason people need a co-host is because dealing with so many overlapping actions is a nightmare. As much as I love the night talk, I've considered some nightalk-less games just because they're so much easier to run. If you want to test-run hosting a game on your own, maybe consider a more simple one first.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh my goodness, this is a lot more difficult than I thought.
I apologize if the roles are either too lame or broken.
I would rather have them lame than broken.

D

Deleted member

praline praline
I already made heavy progress with the roles. I have a ton of time.

Add my FMA:B mafia in the queue. You can put me wherever order you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I finished all of the roles for the characters.

Coricus Coricus
Uhh awkward request, but can I cut over your mafia or no?

D

Deleted member

If you scale back the role madness some, I'm sure you can do it. Honestly, the biggest reason people need a co-host is because dealing with so many overlapping actions is a nightmare. As much as I love the night talk, I've considered some nightalk-less games just because they're so much easier to run. If you want to test-run hosting a game on your own, maybe consider a more simple one first.
I tried scaling down the role madness.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I know this is like the worst kept secret given my post history but...

Y'all can expect Advance Wars Mafia to be a thing within a month or two.

Already have most ideas down. CO Powers will be put in place for abilities (or rather have similar functionality but more tailored to the CO in question). Each Night phase, every CO will be able to obtain a unit. Either by...

A) A fund system where every CO starts off with a certain amount of funds and gains more each day. In the following Day phase, said unit would give the CO more voting power over a CO with a lesser unit.

I.e. A user who wields a Tank will have more votes counted VS someone who just has an Infantry. This also means that if the Tank user voted against the Infantry user, his votes would be weighted more than 1.

Keep in mind that you can make more than one purchase each night and your units accumulate meaning the more units you have the more voting power you have. CO Powers might skew things though.

B) If this sounds too complicated for some units can be decided through RNG instead but I think it takes away from the fun of having to be very careful about the units you buy to obtain a voting advantage. I also really want to implement a fund system here.

I tried to think of a capturing system here but I don't think it's feasible for Mafia. I think a fund system + CO Powers is good enough for a game like this.

D

Deleted member

Part of me really wants to make a Fortnite FFA but I don't think many people would like to play it lol
Don't worry Intelligent Systems isn't making this game. :)
No waifu, no sell.

D

Deleted member

Well the conversation did not save my roles, so I have to spend a lot of my free time making these roles again!
:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom