• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Game Queue and Sign Up Thread - Mention me about queue updates please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

me: "i wont do this game because it's too much fate"

Also me: "I wrote some roles anyway"

WhyAreYouLikeThis.jpg
:061:
If you eventually do actually do it, I'd love to co-host it so at least send me those roles.

If you eventually do actually do it, I'd love to co-host it so at least send me those roles.
well even if I were to join the queue right now the game wouldnt happen for like 3 months, so im probably not going to be that interested in it by then TBH.

Will send the few roles I did just for fun though.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I haven't watched an episode of Star since like. . season 3 I think?

when they killed toffee or whatever his name is. All I know is Star and Marco kissed or something

. . .and Samurai Jack takes precedence.
Start watching it again. :V Season 3 started airing new episodes a few months back and it's the best season so far, imo.

Ok, by default, Aku needs to be the host.

It would be hard not to ham things up as Aku as a player.....

And being part of the flavor means I can be as LARGE AND IN CHARGE AS I WANT! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Would make a lot of sense.

I see him the same way as Bill Cipher for a GF mafia; he just puts a bunch of people together for the sake of being entertained by them slaughtering each other.

?
I cannot tell you how conflicted I've been on whether I should make Aku the host or a role.

I almost feel like I'd be doing a disservice to whether he was one or the other, because then he couldn't be both (and actually having him be both wouldn't exactly work well at all) :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I cannot tell you how conflicted I've been on whether I should make Aku the host or a role.

I almost feel like I'd be doing a disservice to whether he was one or the other, because then he couldn't be both (and actually having him be both wouldn't exactly work well at all) :p
Host would give you the best flavor though. I could totally see him hogging all the credit for every action that was done.

THE MONSTER WAS SLAIN BY MY GRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMING EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYEBROWS!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Host would give you the best flavor though. I could totally see him hogging all the credit for every action that was done.

THE MONSTER WAS SLAIN BY MY GRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMING EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYEBROWS!
Knowing all the mix intimidating lines and pure comedy gold that would come out of his mouth, he most likely is going to be the host at this point, yeah. There's something fun for me to look forward to doing lol

But depending on how the game ends, I might just make some special flavor text indicating that he's been royally screwed over by that point. :p

Last edited:
**** it. Throw me on the queue. Worst case scenario, I change the flavor but keep the roles.

Stupid ****ing Fate with it's stupid ****ing characters and it's stupid;y cool concept.

I blame Shish

D

Deleted member

**** it. Throw me on the queue. Worst case scenario, I change the flavor but keep the roles.

Stupid ****ing Fate with it's stupid ****ing characters and it's stupid;y cool concept.

I blame Shish
Hell yeah, I really liked the idea, so I'm all for co-hosting it.
Blame me all you want too!

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Okay folks, I finally had enough free time to polish the roles from my game, and I'm finally confident about revealing it's theme. Hope you guys are ready for the fight of your lifes, because I'm gonna take you for a ride.

The theme is going to be Capcom VS All Stars! I based my roles mostly from characters that appear on the different entries of the Capcom VS series. I will only focus on the Capcom side of the VS games, I really like their IP's, and that way I can make a more fun hosting. I don't know how broken or unbalanced it might be because it's my first time doing this, but I hope it's a great game.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Okay folks, I finally had enough free time to polish the roles from my game, and I'm finally confident about revealing it's theme. Hope you guys are ready for the fight of your lifes, because I'm gonna take you for a ride.

The theme is going to be Capcom VS All Stars! I based my roles mostly from characters that appear on the different entries of the Capcom VS series. I will only focus on the Capcom side of the VS games, I really like their IP's, and that way I can make a more fun hosting. I don't know how broken or unbalanced it might be because it's my first time doing this, but I hope it's a great game.
So basically, Capcom Fighting Evolution with a better roster? :troll:

Just as a warning, i'm basing my judgement of your game not on the balance of the roles but the character selecting.

Basically, "are Viewtiful Joe, Amatarasu, and Phoenix Wright there?"

and a certain joke cahracter

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
So basically, Capcom Fighting Evolution with a better roster? :troll:
Well, that's a game I haven't heard about
*Googles*

That roster is so much garbage hahaha. But it has Ingrid, I'm a bit conflicted. Guess it was on that time Capcom recicled sprites all the time and made low budget fighting games.

Just as a warning, i'm basing my judgement of your game not on the balance of the roles but the character selecting.

Basically, "are Viewtiful Joe, Amatarasu, and Phoenix Wright there?"

and a certain joke cahracter
I wish I could answer, but it's against the rules of hosting (Though seeing my username, I mean, duh). You'll have to wait for the game!

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well, that's a game I haven't heard about
*Googles*

That roster is so much garbage hahaha. But it has Ingrid, I'm a bit conflicted. Guess it was on that time Capcom recicled sprites all the time and made low budget fighting games.
Remove Ingrid and it's basically just a Street Fighter game with only half the iconic characters lol

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
At the rate my poll is going, it looks like Samurai Jack is most likely going to be the big winner.

Still about two weeks left until the poll expires, but I don't expect many more votes.

______

Ooh, I like the sound of this one.

Not sure I'll be able to participate when it starts, but if I can't, then I'll surely spectate instead.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I kinda wanna do a mafia based off of music from the late 90’s.

Some really dumb flavour game that I could easily do alone.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Actually Theme Hidden, please. May do something else...or keep it as Got2 but let me change it later if I want...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So my next Pokémafia is “Pokémafia 2: Battle of Legends”

You can probably guess what’s gonna go down.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Now that I'm finally on my spring break, I will probably have enough free time to actually play during the GoT Mafia, even though I know nothing about GoT. I just hope I end up being a townie for the whole game this time. Depending on how long it lasts, I might not be available near the end, but I'll probably be dead by then :p.

I likely won't have time to participate in the Free-For-All though, plus it sounds quite chaotic. Sounds interesting from a spectators point of view, though.

I will at least try to be available for Swamp's Villains Mafia whenever that comes around.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Okay, this queue is gettin ridiculous.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
@Opossum

I'm gonna ask, but would you like to be in charge of this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom