• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Game Queue and Sign Up Thread - Mention me about queue updates please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Go ahead and put it in the queue. I have no idea when I'll be able to run it, since I've got a bunch of projects and exams coming up, but I'll likely get this set up a lot quicker than Wario Waftia.
Well going by the queue you’ll be mid July at the rate we are going.

D

Deleted member

Wait, redfeatherraven redfeatherraven is the co-host again?
Man......just let him play some mafia. :p

Edit: He does make a good co-host though.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
D

Deleted member

I do think Scumzilla should come either before or after PokéMafia 2 so that there's a further gap between the two Fate-themed games if that's alright with praline praline and @Shishœ

D

Deleted member

I'll put you before me.
PUT ME IN AS WELL PLEASE!
PokéMafia was probably one of my favorite mafia games so far. :yeahboi:
Well next is Game of Thrones mafia, but excited for Pokémafia 2.

TBH, there is still a relatively high chance my game gets cancelled. It's sort of going to be insane and probably piss a few people off. I have a feeling a few games are going to use similar gimmicks, and if I dont like how they play out i'll probably just cancel my game since I know it wont end well.

:061:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I just noticed my game still appears as theme hidden. It's Capcom VS All Stars, no longer hidden. Guess Praline is also bad at queue making hahaha.

Speaking of my game, does anyone want to co-host with me? Mainly to help balance the game (some roles are really wacky) and to do stuff when I'm not around.

D

Deleted member

I do think Scumzilla should come either before or after PokéMafia 2 so that there's a further gap between the two Fate-themed games if that's alright with praline praline and @Shishœ
It mostly depends on when I get to host my game. I said it before but I'll say it again: it's gotta be on July for me or I win't be able to host again until the very end of the year.
I just noticed my game still appears as theme hidden. It's Capcom VS All Stars, no longer hidden. Guess Praline is also bad at queue making hahaha.

Speaking of my game, does anyone want to co-host with me? Mainly to help balance the game (some roles are really wacky) and to do stuff when I'm not around.
I can help wuth balancing and acting as a co-host like Swamp did with me, basically, don't expect me to nirmally write flavor and keep track of votes/actions but I can act as a backup if you can't do it.

D

Deleted member

I'll take a crack at co-hosting. Not sure how much help I'd be, though. :p

EDIT: Never mind, Shish is already doing it.

D

Deleted member

I'll take a crack at co-hosting. Not sure how much help I'd be, though. :p

EDIT: Never mind, Shish is already doing it.
If you want to, you can co-host it. I'm already going to help Zeb with his and even if he changes the theme and/or structure, I'm still in on that.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I can help wuth balancing and acting as a co-host like Swamp did with me, basically, don't expect me to nirmally write flavor and keep track of votes/actions but I can act as a backup if you can't do it.
Yeah, that works. I plan on writing my flavour that's for sure (I have already written many ideas for the outcomes hahaha)

Well, since both of you want to co-host, simple question, do you have any experience in the Capcom VS series? If someone does then it might be easier to follow the theme.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, that works. I plan on writing my flavour that's for sure (I have already written many ideas for the outcomes hahaha)

Well, since both of you want to co-host, simple question, do you have any experience in the Capcom VS series? If someone does then it might be easier to follow the theme.
What kind of experience?

D

Deleted member

I mean, I might know some of the characters but I personally never actually played a game.

But really, if Golden wants to, he can do it.

D

Deleted member

You know, have you played the games? Watched people play them? Know things about Capcom IP's?
Really only played Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, but I've followed stuff on MvC3 and Infinite.
And I know a number of things from Capcom's IPs.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I mean, I might know some of the characters but I personally never actually played a game.

But really, if Golden wants to, he can do it.
Really only played Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, but I've followed stuff on MvC3 and Infinite.
And I know a number of things from Capcom's IPs.
Well, then Goldie wins the game. Thanks for helping me hosting! Guess I'll send you the roles a couple of days before my game goes up so you can help with the balance.

D

Deleted member

Well, then Goldie wins the game. Thanks for helping me hosting! Guess I'll send you the roles a couple of days before my game goes up so you can help with the balance.
Alright. Just don't blame me if I make things worse. :troll:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The only way you can be worse than Capcom is by forcing half the people to buy Premium just to see what their roles are :troll:

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Alright. Just don't blame me if I make things worse. :troll:
I want to hear ideas from someone else, and if I like them, then I change them. But I have the last word, so... Yeah, it will be my fault if things go even worse hahaha.
Can't be worse than what Capcom does :troll:
I'm so ready to roast Capcom on the flavour, I'm going to take every opportunity I have to laugh at them hahaha.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
TBH, there is still a relatively high chance my game gets cancelled. It's sort of going to be insane and probably piss a few people off. I have a feeling a few games are going to use similar gimmicks, and if I dont like how they play out i'll probably just cancel my game since I know it wont end well.

Can’t be any worse than the animafia.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I shoukd figure out who I’m gonna use as my fake claims for all the future games in case I get mafia.

D

Deleted member

Jojalole Jojalole is going to be my co-host.

Also I can tell that people are going to meme on me like 500 times a day when I am the host.

Can’t be any worse than the animafia.

This game is going to be either the best mafia ever or literally the worst. Chances are, it's the latter. There is some crazy **** bound to happen.

And just think. If Fate/Zero goes well im 100% going to do Stay/Night and I already have in insane gimmick planned for that one too. It must secretly be my plan to end all mafia. Or else I wouldnt doom the players to such Fates.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I know........
Having to read them all...............
:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:
Atleast you’ll have help. I couldn’t imagine hosting aline.

This game is going to be either the best mafia ever or literally the worst. Chances are, it's the latter. There is some crazy **** bound to happen.

And just think. If Fate/Zero goes well im 100% going to do Stay/Night and I already have in insane gimmick planned for that one too. It must secretly be my plan to end all mafia. Or else I wouldnt doom the players to such Fates.
I mean my game was the best and it was pretty toned down. :troll:

D

Deleted member

Zeb is literally All The World's Evils but go off I guess

Nah, after Zero we gotta do Apocrypha where we have 14 Servants, 14 Masters, one(1) Jeanne D'Arc and one(1) bland light novel protagonist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom