• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Game Queue and Sign Up Thread - Mention me about queue updates please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I feel like we should stick to a 5ish game set for each “season” with a break between just so we don’t get burned out as quickly.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
idk when #10 etc will be, but starting uni this year in october so a bump would also be appreciated. always thought eventually would just be added to the list and the list would stay at 10 lol.
praline praline .

idm where just off the eventually please XD
I mostly wonder which characters you'll pick and how they'll work.
I hope its not the general ones you see all the time in spinoffs
Should add some odd-balls in, like chain-chomp being in Mario Tennis Aces. Would make things interesting.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
praline praline .

idm where just off the eventually please XD

I hope its not the general ones you see all the time in spinoffs
Should add some odd-balls in, like chain-chomp being in Mario Tennis Aces. Would make things interesting.
You want your Game of Thrones season 2 in the queue? Is that what you’re saying?

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
You want your Game of Thrones season 2 in the queue? Is that what you’re saying?
yep! it probbaly won't be diplomacy, even if it works out and people enjoy it. Might be a simple mafia vs town. But still probbaly GoT.

Also please add me for a Doctor Who one in the eventually, because I really dunno if I will have time for that. Or if I want to see the mess of time-travel back to a certain day thus changing the outcome of the night b4 in some way, along with other stuff ect. It will prob be in eventually forever or until I ask to remove it lmao.

edit: name is Mafia Who.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

When my mafia game is next, I need encouragement.
I never hosted a game with a bunch of nerdy adults before. :p
Edit: I think I will be fine though. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Since in the future there are going to be more people who want to join, I am going to increase my character count to 18.
:yeahboi:

D

Deleted member

Inb4 people are going to be like "NO SHINY, DO NOT DO THIS MAFIA AND MAKE A FRIEND!"
:lol:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Now that I have mod powers here if I have ideas for mafias I can put them whenever in the eventually list.

I’m gonna work on Final Fantasy mafia.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
GoT is still happening XD. It's just a little harder to balance than usual.

For anyone curious, my doctor who idea could work something along the lines of...
  • night 2 town vig kills a mafia
  • night 3 mafia kills the doctor by chance
  • so night 4 mafia decides to travel to day 3, while changing their actions of night 2 so that...
  • they roleblock the vig and kill the doc, meaning they are all alive still and kill the doc earlier, know all the flips that happened until original timeline day 3 AND town knowing who at least 1 mafia is, has to lynch that mafia, progressing nothing as no new information from flips.
Of course, town would have their own time-travel abilities, too. And going forward in time would be possible, but only to something that already happened. Time travel could be limited to only the last 2 phases, or something.

So yeah, not sure about at least the time-traveling mechanic. XD.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dr. Who mafia confirmed? :troll:
Also please add me for a Doctor Who one in the eventually, because I really dunno if I will have time for that. Or if I want to see the mess of time-travel back to a certain day thus changing the outcome of the night b4 in some way, along with other stuff ect. It will prob be in eventually forever or until I ask to remove it lmao.

edit: name is Mafia Who.
Shiny confirmed to not read.

D

Deleted member

"WE MAKE GOOD TEAM! :)" - Heavy
Seriously, you guys are fun to play with at mafia.
Hyped for next one!

D

Deleted member

You know, I am going to add a suicide-bomber.
Golden made me feel like a man that day.

D

Deleted member

I literally have 18 roles already. And there's more from where that came from. Why am I like this? How am I like this? I'd ask someone to stop me but I don't want to.
"My whole life has been Unlimited Role Works"

Also, @Zeb~ , if you have done any progress on your roles, I'd like to see them so send them in.

D

Deleted member

EGG ROLLS!
I literally have 18 roles already. And there's more from where that came from. Why am I like this? How am I like this? I'd ask someone to stop me but I don't want to.
"My whole life has been Unlimited Role Works"

Also, @Zeb~ , if you have done any progress on your roles, I'd like to see them so send them in.
Sounds good! :)
Excited for my role!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom