• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Game Queue and Sign Up Thread - Mention me about queue updates please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Oh, heck, why not. I want to start planning the game and developing roles well in advance due to my lack of experience in hosting these games, and because I'm so indecisive, here's a poll for my first game's theme:

https://strawpoll.com/391x1x67
-sees Samurai Jack-

You bet your ass I'm voting that for Aku greatness :laugh:

I haven't watched an episode of Star since like. . season 3 I think?

when they killed toffee or whatever his name is. All I know is Star and Marco kissed or something

. . .and Samurai Jack takes precedence.
:061:

D

Deleted member

-sees Samurai Jack-

You bet your *** I'm voting that for Aku greatness :laugh:
Ok, by default, Aku needs to be the host.

It would be hard not to ham things up as Aku as a player.....

And being part of the flavor means I can be as LARGE AND IN CHARGE AS I WANT! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

D

Deleted member

Just suddenly had an idea for a mafia, but it would be Fate based and we already did Fate.

:060:
There's already a Fate 2 one in the works as well.....

No more Fate. PLS.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ok, by default, Aku needs to be the host.

It would be hard not to ham things up as Aku as a player.....
Would make a lot of sense.

I see him the same way as Bill Cipher for a GF mafia; he just puts a bunch of people together for the sake of being entertained by them slaughtering each other.

Ok, but this one wouldn't be FGO. Just regular Fate.

And just like Fate there are like 4 versions :troll:
So, is it like most Fate works by having several teams of two (Master and Servant) or like Apocrypha, which has two factions fighting each other along with a third party?

D

Deleted member

I love seeing people asking for a specific alignment in public.
Just suddenly had an idea for a mafia, but it would be Fate based and we already did Fate.

:060:
I want to at least hear your idea then
I dunno, could maybe implement it in F/GO2

I want to at least hear your idea then
I dunno, could maybe implement it in F/GO2
Stoopid was basically right on the money.

Games would be set between master and servants. If one dies, the other would have less power or something (but not die for the sake of gameplay)

I had not really figured out a lot of how it would work, like if ot was a free for all, or if it was basically a mafia faction of two master/servant combos. Didn't really try to flesh anything out when i knew i wouldnt be able to use it.

D

Deleted member

Games would be set between master and servants. If one dies, the other would have less power or something (but not die for the sake of gameplay)

I had not really figured out a lot of how it would work, like if ot was a free for all, or if it was basically a mafia faction of two master/servant combos. Didn't really try to flesh anything out when i knew i wouldnt be able to use it.
I think that'd be really cool for a FFA but yeah, don't think it'd really work for an usual Mafia game.
Doesn't help FGO only has one Master(not counting Team A from Part 2).

Still, it's a really interesting idea that I'd be willing to try out... If I had more time...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Sounds like a good idea if you can pull it off, honestly.

Alternatively, you could make a bunch of different mason groups :p

D

Deleted member

That's why Zeb said this.
I know but I already set myself on making my next game FGO themed.
Especially now that I know more about the plot than just the first part of Orleans lol
Most of my picks last game were based more on other Fate stuff than GO. Only one that could be said to be straight from FGO was Nightingale.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I know but I already set myself on making my next game FGO themed.
Especially now that I know more about the plot than just the first part of Orleans lol
Most of my picks last game were based more on other Fate stuff than GO. Only one that could be said to be straight from FGO was Nightingale.
In all fairness, all of the characters you chose but Archimedes were in FGO as well.

D

Deleted member

In all fairness, all of the characters you chose but Archimedes were in FGO as well.
I mean, I know that but still.
And I'd have MHX but the number of players wasn't enough for that, I really liked her role.

Also, Mathman needs to be added to FGO already!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oh, heck, why not. I want to start planning the game and developing roles well in advance due to my lack of experience in hosting these games, and because I'm so indecisive, here's a poll for my first game's theme:

https://strawpoll.com/391x1x67
Not gonna lie, about a mere minute after posting this yesterday, Samurai Jack was already at three votes while Star had one vote, lol.

Looks like the Foolish Samurai and Pirates are tied for lead right now. Two weeks left until the deadline.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
I'm pretty busy these days but I might partake in an event once in awhile.
Thank you for the invitation.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021

yeah I loved the sound of master and servant. The servant would have to listen to the 'godfather' master if the master uses those marks. Then you explained it and I love it even more! Could do with actually just, doing it.

If you or Shish wants to..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom