• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MA Power Rankings (melee)/General Discussion

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
So is this thread just for trolling, or is half of this actual discussion? It's impossible to tell, since the people actually discussing don't seem to be very intelligent.

Also, I second the above statement.
+1 more noob poster

Elen

Smash Lord
elen and trees, you guys don't count because if I put you guys at the top of the list i'd be knocked off =/
That's cool man. You'll always be pseudo top 5 in my mind <3

So I guess Yedi settled things for me. Trees and I just don't exist for this purpose.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Banks,

I also beat you at the lol Maine 1$ buy-in tourney (twice? I forget and yes I know you lol'd it, but my lol is better than your lol in lol so lol).

Regardless, your still better than me overall so it doesn't matter if I can take sets from you.

The only point with that is I don't think Matt's ever beaten you. And Matt still to this day takes losses when he probably shouldn't. Regardless if the person was "playing dumb, or silly, or I gave up halfway through because I lost two stocks". All this really does is make you wonder who between me and Matt should be ranked higher, not that your garbage (hint: your garbs).

Honestly I keep waiting for myself to eventually take the same dumb losses that Matt has had so that can be settled, but it hasn't happened yet. I just think our skill sets differ but we are pretty comparable in terms of skill.

As for $mike, he's definitely better than me, but I finally have a legit close Falcon to play against that will hopefully solve all my Falcon woes D:

Elen/Trees you guys will never be ranked because you show up to 1 tourney every 3-4 months, doesn't matter about skill or cwjAlex would probably still be top 3.

Banks

Smash Hero
Banks,

I also beat you at the lol Maine 1$ buy-in tourney (twice? I forget and yes I know you lol'd it, but my lol is better than your lol in lol so lol).

Regardless, your still better than me overall so it doesn't matter if I can take sets from you.

The only point with that is I don't think Matt's ever beaten you. And Matt still to this day takes losses when he probably shouldn't. Regardless if the person was "playing dumb, or silly, or I gave up halfway through because I lost two stocks". All this really does is make you wonder who between me and Matt should be ranked higher, not that your garbage (hint: your garbs).
forgot to factor in lolmaine. stop the presses!!

and yea matt has never beaten me in tournament but we've had some close sets, some not so close ones. you usually either almost beat me or beat me, i think matt has the 'almost' part pretty much down. especially with the option to use fox. but who are you calling GARBS? ME?!?! i really don't get that paragraph

altho top 5 is clearly

1. $mike
2. arc
3/4 MDZ mafia
5. yedi

woot woot, did i forget someone?

-2 elen
-1 trees

and oh yes

-infinity: KDJ

Elen

Smash Lord
forgot to factor in lolmaine. stop the presses!!

and yea matt has never beaten me in tournament but we've had some close sets, some not so close ones. you usually either almost beat me or beat me, i think matt has the 'almost' part pretty much down. especially with the option to use fox. but who are you calling GARBS? ME?!?! i really don't get that paragraph

altho top 5 is clearly

1. $mike
2. arc
3/4 MDZ mafia
5. yedi

woot woot, did i forget someone?

-2 elen
-1 trees

and oh yes

-infinity: KDJ
That looks about right.

SleepyK

that definitely does look about right.
why are elen and trees not ranked?
because they don't enter that often?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
yall **** just stole my list, wow **** is censored

and yea pretty much

they only go to mass madness

Elen

Smash Lord
Yeah, we tend to only make it to things really close by. Not really all that committed anymore ^.^

Banks

Smash Hero
i honestly don't know about trees in singles, but if elen played even at his current 'doesn't play' status, he could potentially beat everyone in mass, altho i can't say for super-duper sure. [i don't mean to say he WOULD, stress on the COULD to avoid all butthurt]

i'm pretty sure KDJ could still beat basically anyone, even outside of mass he'd only have to worry about my brother and dustin until other people started playing consistently good enough for a whole set to beat his uncanny goodness.

Elen

Smash Lord
i honestly don't know about trees in singles, but if elen played even at his current 'doesn't play' status, he could potentially beat everyone in mass, altho i can't say for super-duper sure. [i don't mean to say he WOULD, stress on the COULD to avoid all butthurt]

i'm pretty sure KDJ could still beat basically anyone, even outside of mass he'd only have to worry about my brother and dustin until other people started playing consistently good enough for a whole set to beat his uncanny goodness.
I haven't played Mike as of yet, but I'm pretty positive I've beaten just about everyone else in MA at recent tournaments for the record :]

When it comes down to it though, who really cares. Obviously none of us are that good, and Dan still trounces us all.

SleepyK

I haven't played Mike as of yet, but I'm pretty positive I've beaten just about everyone else in MA at recent tournaments for the record :]

When it comes down to it though, who really cares. Obviously none of us are that good, and Dan still trounces us all.
but you so good!

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)

You haven't beaten me recently! But I concede your better than me.

I actually think you are the only person in Mass that I have never played more than 2-3 times in a row, I've played CWJAlex back when I was horrible more times than I have played you 1v1.

I haven't played melee since the Maine fest, will change this week though (My Bro (Yandr) is coming back from CA).

Elen

Smash Lord
You haven't beaten me recently! But I concede your better than me.

I actually think you are the only person in Mass that I have never played more than 2-3 times in a row, I've played CWJAlex back when I was horrible more times than I have played you 1v1.

I haven't played melee since the Maine fest, will change this week though (My Bro (Yandr) is coming back from CA).
Oh man, I miss Yandr. What a pro!

It's funny that we've never really played a lot of 1v1. I think when it comes down to it, I just prefer teams, and when we're hanging out there's always enough people who are down for them.

Spife

Smash Master
yo I've played CWJAlex more then I've seen elen/trees. Get at me. (I actually have).

flaco

The Terminator
I wont be able to play melee no more my friend my ride that brought me to tournaments quit so I guess I need to back off aswell these sucks altought I dont want to

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
1: $mike
2-3: Arc/Yedi
4-6: Matt/Mafia/Kyu Puff?

I think thts pretty set in stone

excluding kdj/elen/trees

dudutsai

Smash Lord
More like
KDJ
Elen
Trees
$mike
Yedi

Edit: This is my official opinion on MA power rankings. Accept no substitute.

Elen

Smash Lord
Just amongst the people I played with today I'd say Yedi is the best, but then again I'm biased as **** and lose to Falco's so wtf do I know. Who the **** is Trees? KDJ is clearly god tier.
Trees is the guy I play with most of the time. He's probably about as good as me, except he mains a character that doesn't win on his own.

Spife

Smash Master
I've moved up from dead animals, rocks and furniture to boardgames.

1. Monoplogy (ghetto version of Monopoly)
2. Ricearony (how did my dinner get on this list?!)
3. Sorry
4. Mousetrap
5. Spife
6. Clue (you'd think a game based on reading people and **** would be better)
7. Monoplogy Jr. (Monoplogy's younger more ghetto brother)

No other board games come to my house to play smash.

p.s. this is satire, your lists are dumb, round robbin results (lolololnotswiss) or gtfo.

otg

Smash Master
Trees is the guy I play with most of the time. He's probably about as good as me, except he mains a character that doesn't win on his own.
Oh I see, I have never heard of him before. I still have to play you Elen, so if there is a MM in the near future Im gonna try to get out to it. Who does Trees main?

I've moved up from dead animals, rocks and furniture to boardgames.

1. Monoplogy (ghetto version of Monopoly)
2. Ricearony (how did my dinner get on this list?!)
3. Sorry
4. Mousetrap
5. Spife
6. Clue (you'd think a game based on reading people and **** would be better)
7. Monoplogy Jr. (Monoplogy's younger more ghetto brother)

No other board games come to my house to play smash.

p.s. this is satire, your lists are dumb, round robbin results (lolololnotswiss) or gtfo.
Genius.

Top Bottom