• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M2K stuff about Marth (big update first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrArby

Smash Ace
I stand somewhat corrected. Definetly one of the best played Marths I've seen in Brawl. However, I still mantain that dair isn't and won't ever be as good as it was. I did notice the ledgehopped spikes though. Also, all of those spikes had really high percentages. Then again hitting them left/right usually isn't good enough thanks to the Moonlike Gravity.

So my revised argument would be that dair is more useful (since killing off the sides is much more difficult) but it is also less practical more situational (since the percentage has to be higher even just to get them offstage to dair them). So I'm somewhat in agreement with you now in that its much more useful. Does that make sense?

Taking into account that a gimp kill in Brawl can be upwards of 50% I agree that dair is quite useful in killing where other up/side attacks would fall short.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
i have not updated this in a long time, and ive only used mk/ddd in tourney so far (i main both of them) and ive won every tourney in the past few months with them. I do not use marth anymore, and almost everything i posted is really old and i have no intention of updating nor editing sorry. i dont use ddd cuz of the CG its cuz im good with him, and mk feels more like a melee character

Mighty_mo76

Smash Apprentice
Eh, was really hoping you would change your mind again.. oh well : )

Guys, i think this thread is OFFICIALLY DONE FOR. It was fun while it lasted.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I always secretly wished that M2K would become a Marth main when MK was banned.
My gawd that would be hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom