• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[M-1] Decisive Games Mafia: Road Trip! GAME OVER! Mafia WINS (Oh noez! D:)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
The reason I'm iffy about the Cello lynch is what he said at the beginning of the day after Praxis died, I've said this. Does it clear him? No. Can I see a scum member saying that? I'm not sure...
But I would rather look elsewhere for a more concrete scum tell seeing how terrible town's numbers are without a single scum lynch yet.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
If Chibo wanted to claim, then he'd have claimed already.

Someone go ahead and hammer.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
.....No one hammer please.

I'll hammer if need be after his claim. Chibo claim next post.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
If Chibo wanted to claim, then he'd have claimed already.

Someone go ahead and hammer.
WOW ok f this, I'm sure of this now
i dont care what you've said in the past cello that i might have thought made you townie, this is ridiculous
last time i posted i was at L-3, I'm not going to claim at that

unvote (i forget if i was voting)
vote cello

I hate being forced to claim
I'm the cop
It doesn't say anything about guaranteed sanity in my PM, though I know I'm either normal or naive as I have gotten innocent results and seen that be confirmed by their flip
In order I've scanned Gordito, Praxis, then Vand. I've gotten all innocent results so far.
You'll notice from my play earlier of defending Gordito, it was because of my scan.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Unvote

Well, Chibo, you were kinda about to die two Days ago. If I hadn't screwed up, you'd would be dead already. I figured you would have claimed that sort of information back then.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Also, what is up with Cops thinking that concealing their role is more important than saving the lives of townies? If you had just gone ahead and claimed, then Gordito would still be alive and I could have rethought this game a long time ago.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yea MK especially now that we found out the cop is actually Chibo. So confirmed townies for me are myself, Chibo and now Vandy. I believe MK and Hilt to be town so that leaves OS, Cello, and Ronike. However i could do with a re-read now to affirm who to lynch but at the current time fine with Ronike.

Vote: Ronike

@Chibo: Why for heaven's sake did you not claim @L-1 on D2 OR save Gordy's lynch because now we are in MYLO due to you not saving him. -_-"

I am starting to see why people gave up in this game.

M.K

Level 55
Um....I'm not sure I can believe the claim wholeheartedly until a name.
I've heard of Mafia cops, and 2/3 his suspects are dead (confirmed town), so he's basically taking a gambit on 1 player (Vand) who is most likely town anyways so.....D:

Name claim. Now.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@J: I'm not mafia, so you're either wrong about Hilt or MK (which I doubt), Vanderzant (which is certainly possible), or Chibo is lying.

Anyone that was a cop in MyLo would claim their information, so maybe he was banking on that. No one claimed cop, so he thought it would be safe to.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
He even mentioned that he might be naive. So that if Vanderzant flips scum, he'd have an out.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Hmmmmmmm

-waits for Chibo-

MK, I saw it could be a gambit but idk. I need a Character claim before anything drastic happens cuz it seems too perfect maybe and also too lucky.

Cello, that's the thing. I have somewhat of town vibes from you, Vandy is most likely town even without proven cop investigation purely based on him and who he is. MK/Hilt i am seeing a hard time not being town. If I had to take a stab and say one of them is scum to interchange you I honestly would say Hilt. I'm the only 100% town in my book. Chibo could be lieing. OS is the definition of Null for me and Ronike pretty much is the only one I'm comfortable with calling scum.

If there is a real cop, it is a good time to CC.

Until then -sits in rocking chair with shotgun handy- we play the waiting game.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Chibo, can we get a character claim to go along with your role claim?
I am frozenflame751

Yea MK especially now that we found out the cop is actually Chibo. So confirmed townies for me are myself, Chibo and now Vandy. I believe MK and Hilt to be town so that leaves OS, Cello, and Ronike. However i could do with a re-read now to affirm who to lynch but at the current time fine with Ronike.

Vote: Ronike

@Chibo: Why for heaven's sake did you not claim @L-1 on D2 OR save Gordy's lynch because now we are in MYLO due to you not saving him. -_-"

I am starting to see why people gave up in this game.
How are you a confirmed townie?
Also vand isn't 100% confirmed, my sanity is not guaranteed

I wasn't around during most of the mess on Day 2

If I had saved him I would be outted, and people were fed up with his play as it is. I had done what I could to defend him (I never even saw him as legit scummy anyway, idk what people are thinking) which wasn't much considering the situation, and I wanted to try and get more results. If I had found a guilty I would not have only found a scum member, but also have confirmed my sanity in knowing that.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
-Checks role PM- Yea I'm 100% confirmed in MY book. Jeez you gotta stop skimming. With FF being claimed I am more at ease with the cop claim. Also you answered your own question dude. People saw he was scummy BECAUSE of his play and scummy behaviour though you were biased to an investigation result so it seems from what you are saying you only viewed him one-sidedly.

You should have claimed yesterDay to save Gord and it was a terrible/self-preserving move to not do so. You pretty much would have cleared yourself, Gord, and Mentos plus we could have played "Follow the cop" since the doc is still alive he could have protected you. It actually would have been more beneficially for you to have claimed. Ah well now Gordy's mis-lynch rests on your shoulder =P

So now you believe Cello should be lynched Chibo?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
If it's any consolation, Ronike thought it was a stupid idea.

Also, I just submitted my action roleblocking you (again) J, so you might as well let us know if the game is over.

Ronike

Smash Ace
That's cause it is moron... We were almost guaranteed the win, what with OS being non-existent, but no, you had to go and alpha strike in MYLO when there's still a possible doc, no mass claim to assure us there may be no BPs, and it's just overall possible that we don't win.

Cello said he would claim and claim me as his scum partner if I didn't alpha strike BTW...

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I hate Cello xD

grrrrr....

i had you three pegged once Chibo claimed! Dammit to heck ;_;

Stupid *mumble grumble*

if the doc can protect *grumble* then it isn't game. I'm sorry but I don't see town winning....they guessed right T_T

Top Bottom