• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[M-1] Decisive Games Mafia: Road Trip! GAME OVER! Mafia WINS (Oh noez! D:)

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I feel like the setup is kind of unbalanced in scum's favor

Though it didn't effect the game since town sucked, just sayin
Can you explain how?

Town had a 1-BP, a doctor, a cop, and a vengeful townie.

Scum had a roleblocker and a lawyer (who can make themselves or other scum mates clear.)

how is that unbalanced?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I tend to agree, it would be balanced... if it had an extra townie. Scum roles were a little too powerful given the 12 man game and the relative power of the town roles.\

IMO.

Also, being absent wasn't scummy here, I basically didn't have access for considerable periods of time and so much of my time was eaten up by a horrible schedule. My general meta is very active, scum or town, it just sucked that I couldn't be active at all.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
considering the vengeful could hit a townie, the cop's results could be skewed, and any of the town PRs could be role blocked is a bit much

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
considering the vengeful could hit a townie, the cop's results could be skewed, and any of the town PRs could be role blocked is a bit much
in terms of vig, that's always going to be a concern. the vig would either hit a townie, a BP, or a mafia.

cop's results could be skeward, but that's only if 1) the cop claims 2) cop makes it obvious that they're cops. the decisive games was suppose to be a more challenging version of my usual games, which would mean the player(s) shouldn't rely so heavily on the cops and their claims. scum hunting is always a must, and one should always consider there being a godfather (cause if there WAS a godfather and about most of the players were investigated, what then? cops would be useless). Twas trying to encourage more scum hunting

roleblockers can only block 2 of the four town PRs. Mind you, those two have to play it less obvious that they don't have a role (just like any other game). Vig would still activate its powers and BP wouldn't have his power downgraded.

This setup was not only checked out by Marshy, but it was checked out by sold2, EE, steel (maybe), and xiivi. if there were holes, they would've fixed it/notified me before hand.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
If the vengeful townie could choose not to kill that would change things a lot, vig is different since they dont have to kill

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
It was in the role pm if a choice wasn't made a random town aligned player would be shot

NINJA! while watching ninja warrior, irony methinks

Ronike

Smash Ace
I think it was just tad balanced towards mafia, but only a little, nothing truly game breaking.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
HERE ARE THEM NIGHT ACTIONS

N1

Adum Brofist Ronike
Ronike roleblocked Swords
Cello ****ed up Nix

OS didn't sent a Night action
Chibo Reread Gordito and got a townie read

N2

Adum brofisted Ronike (but wasn't accepted due to him sending it after the deadline)
Ronike roleblocked Swords
Cello ****ed up Praxis

OS protected Ronike
Chibo Reread Praxis and got a Townie read

N3

Vand brofisted himself
Ronike roleblocked J
Cello ****ed up Mentos

OS Protected Hilt
Chibo Reread Vand and got a townie result

N4

Vand brofisted himself
Ronike roleblocked J
Cello ****ed up Meta-Kirby

OS Protected J

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Before I forget to say it, thanks for running the game, Rockin. It was fun.

Also, again, I'm sorry for the problems I caused at the beginning of the game. I'm glad Swords didn't get banned nothing bad happened because of it.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Gaaaaaaah just one thing because I can't make shoutouts.

OS, WHY DID YOU PROTECT ME??? T_T I crumbed that MK should be protected by saying that I protected him.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Of course mafia would win this. Having me as a safeclaim is pretty much unbeatable!

:059:

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
so...flavor-wise, did everyone enjoy this edition of Decisive Games Mafia? I need to make sure I'm doing this thing right in terms of flavor. Sorry I couldn't add more DG related jokes in here lol

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Flavor was great, though best flavor would be a group of us attempting to destroy avril-con, and being infiltrated by some avril fans.

For obvious reasons.

Also, I need to be town judge.

*Brofist KevinM*
*Brofist Rockin*
No fair, brofisting was MY NA not yours, you were a goon.

Also, how'd you get to brofist two people at once?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Also, how'd you get to brofist two people at once?
The guy's The Don. I only made him a goon cause godfather was so overused (that's where Kevin's lawyer role comes in).

I notice everyone wants their said role to be something....I shall try and take that into consideration if I was to make another Decisive Games Mafia XD

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
This wasn't actually me wanting it to be something, this actually created and picked for me by chibo for cause.

Agreed though, but I don't like cops in general tbh.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
so...flavor-wise, did everyone enjoy this edition of Decisive Games Mafia? I need to make sure I'm doing this thing right in terms of flavor. Sorry I couldn't add more DG related jokes in here lol
Nothing had stood up to Mafia Tournament Sleepover in flavor by you since then unfortunately imo
The drug references were lame

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Nothing had stood up to Mafia Tournament Sleepover in flavor by you since then unfortunately imo
The drug references were lame
1) I had to tone down my way of flavor after that flavor PM issue thar. (it was a LOT more then what I could chew)

2) Somewhat difficult when don't do a lot of claiming of characters, but I'll remedy that someday.

Top Bottom