• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lvl. 9 CPU's + Green Greens = LOL XD

Mith_

Smash Champion
How do you play on green greens without music!?!?!? Have you heard the song Fountain of Dreams??!?!?!

But those CPUs were ********. I wish your CPUs were as ******** as mine. I have trouble beating them :laugh:

mhkmhk

Smash Cadet
How do you play on green greens without music!?!?!? Have you heard the song Fountain of Dreams??!?!?!

But those CPUs were ********. I wish your CPUs were as ******** as mine. I have trouble beating them :laugh:
XD

I play with music, then I save the good replays. Then, I turn off the music and record the clips ;)

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
Green greens and lvl 9 cpus are like peanut butter and jelly

They were made for each other...

Why else would Sakurai put it back in brawl?

Blooqkazoo

Smash Journeyman
I love seeing lv9s suicide.

What does XD mean? No one ever tells me what it means.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
XD means "Died Laughing."

As for the video, well it was awesome. I also never knew that Charizard had Super Armor in Fly until watching this.

Neo Metal Sonic

Smash Cadet
If that vid isn't enough proof that computers team up against human players, I don't know what is.
The proof is me. I always play against lv 9 CPU's and no matter what I do, the always come after me, they predict my move, the pick up Perfect Shield no matter and God knows what else...

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I didn't know those blocks could save you from a star ko. Lol @ Squirtle.

Drig786

Smash Journeyman
NNID
i-DRIG-i
The proof is me. I always play against lv 9 CPU's and no matter what I do, the always come after me, they predict my move, the pick up Perfect Shield no matter and God knows what else...
this is why they are bad to practice :( they make great punching bags :psycho:

Top Bottom