• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi QA - RIP Mark Dunstan "Marky-Mark"

Scar

#HarveyDent
good **** vist

get people to do something big in MD/VA, chu's 2-day-notice friday melee biweekly got like 18 people, all you have to do is generate like 10-15 more and then count on maybe 10 OOS and then there's a nice 40 man bracket

raaape

Vist

Smash Champion
good **** vist

get people to do something big in MD/VA, chu's 2-day-notice friday melee biweekly got like 18 people, all you have to do is generate like 10-15 more and then count on maybe 10 OOS and then there's a nice 40 man bracket

raaape
For real. I have been itching to make another trip to MD/VA.

Pakman and Scar check out the melee fest/tourney I'm having at UMBC coming up on sunday. Here's the thread if you haven't already..

Vist

Smash Champion
I am going to DJNintendo's thing Saturday. I don't think I'll be up for another long drive this weekend.

Keep me in the loop for future events. I definitely want to come down.
It's all good. My thing had to get postponed anyway due to the venue randomly being closed for finals.

I'll definitely let you know about future stuff. BTW there's a fest being held in Towson, md (north of Baltimore) next saturday (23rd) that seems to be shaping up pretty well. Plank and I will probably be heading up there...

4% APR

Smash Champion
one time pakman beat me in singles but i beat him in low tier. I still wonder why he switched from luigi

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I will never play my main in low tiers. It kind of ruins the spirit of it. You jumped off the stage and threw me into the corner of battlefield with DK :-(.

4% APR

Smash Champion
whoa i was dk? my memory is going haha. You lost your chance, no more luigi in low tier anyways

I want to play you again pakguy

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Dude I'm probably coming to Philly for like 2 weeks this summer xD Maybe my sister'll let me come to a fest or something :p
Let me know when and I will try and set something up.

I actually don't live in Philly. I live in one of its suburbs, but it is pretty easy to get to by public transportation.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I had a few ideas for it.

1.) we both play melee on a pogostick and if you fall off you lose a stock.
2.) I have a stock advantage and I am on a pogostick and if I fall off I lose a stock.

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
First one sounds legit. If i ever come down to a PA tourney get some pogo sticks ready.

PS: I'm fo realz about this.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I use luigi for the lolz but this thread help me make my luigi decent

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
I love fighting spacies who think they can beat my Luigi off the stage.

Little do they know, offstage gameplay is my specialty with Luigi and Marth.

;)

Soooo easy

Now that I thought about it, I'm going to make an offstage gameplay thread

it's very important for Luigi

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Luigi dittos are Smash is my favorite. Why don't you play more Luigi dittos Smash with me? :(
Because you are never home. We both have jobs and driving to the city is kind of the worst.

Why don't you come to my place? You can take the trolley here from work.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Basic approaches? I'm learning and am not quite sure what is best

Top Bottom