• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi Finder Thread, DON'T CLOSE THIS THREAD!

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I didnt change characters but eh who cares bout me.

easy mac

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I was actually wondering if someone could make a legit match-up thread for luigi. Maybe I could start the thread up and everyone else with the knowledge can discuss? Its definitely something that couldn't hurt to have around since the other one is empty/dead.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
The easy way to sum it up: Luigi has a chance against anything not named MK. Lol but nah Im not hugely knowledgeable on the game -.-

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
just play against cpu's. powershield as much of their stuff as possible. its just timing.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
I just hate how a cpu's actions aren't always readable. Like, when playing an actual person you can catch onto habits and such and powershield appropriately.

All I know is the cpu reads your button inputs (right?) and don't know how to take advantage of this, if possible......

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
that would make it easier to learn how to powershield. i mean, if you cant read them, youll need quicker reactions.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
That's another problem I might have. If I do get a powershield off I may not remember to focus on the PSC. Plus I tend to just shield to stop attacks rather than risk the powershield and possibly miss.

I know I really need to get better at powershielding as a luigi main but I just don't have an effective idea of how to do it besides just play cpus....... :/

HyP€%

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
6875 2449 2489
LOL, I just found this thread.
I am present HyP€% Luigi Mainer, I always use white.
From Spain ^^

Tsubame

Smash Cadet
Tsubame - The Netherlands

Been maining weegee since sb64, thought it was about time to show up on smashboards x)

Top Bottom