• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi Finder Thread, DON'T CLOSE THIS THREAD!

Dyclone

Smash Ace
make sure you go to the U of M monthlies if they start up again, and I'll see you there!
I didn't know the U of M monthlies are still going on. I'll see what I can do to go.
Edit: Start it up again?.. ok.
Day later Edit: Can't find details

Luigisama

Smash Champion
This thread was last updated V
Last edited by $Lil' Gerald Is In Dat Style$; 10-03-2010 at 07:26 PM

looks like a case of lazy luigi.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
the lazy luigi. When Luigis are so lazy that when they go through drivethrus they have pre recorded orders recorded on their phones and they put the phone near the speaker and play the recording.

Ruinn

Smash Ace
Hello all! I am fairly new to brawl( look at join date) and just so happen to second luigi! I'm from Scarborough, Ontario. :D Nice to meet you all.

Ruinn

Smash Ace
Canadian luigis, woot! :p

One tip, I'm trying to learn hwo to cyclone without jumping, it's hard, trust me. ;-; As of nin an upwards now, I can get luigi from falling to slighty in an upward movement, but not enough as if I were to jump first. Is there any tips to help other than mash?

yoshq

Smash Master
Canadian luigis, woot! :p

One tip, I'm trying to learn hwo to cyclone without jumping, it's hard, trust me. ;-; As of nin an upwards now, I can get luigi from falling to slighty in an upward movement, but not enough as if I were to jump first. Is there any tips to help other than mash?
tap down and b at the same time, then let down go as soon as possible.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I think Louisiana wins for most luigi's in their region. From the top of my head I know that
NY 2 luigis
NJ 1 luigi
PA 1 luigi
Georgia 2 luigis
Florida 1 luigi
MA 1 luigi
I know there are other luigis in other areas, but I don't know what state they live in.

Ruinn

Smash Ace
I find a tip, instead of the normal mashing I do, if I kind of..vibrate my hand it works a lot better, That, incorporated with your tips, got me much higher than normal, thanks!

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
none of the LA luigi's are too good. BSP is decent, but idk how good his luigi is specifically, and Jonathan is ok i guess. never seen him before.

me and IceMann have sort of stopped going to tourneys frequently.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I'm going to upload video of how I do rising cyclone. lol I wonder if anyone does it the same way as I do it.

holyv

Smash Journeyman
Just press down b and let the down input away and mash b like a champion and you will rise it

Top Bottom