• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi Finder Thread, DON'T CLOSE THIS THREAD!

AxelPurpleMissle

Smash Journeyman
umm Won't the list get too full if we add luigi mains who main him 2nd? Anyone can come to the luigi board's and say they main luigi 2nd...as in just play with him somtimes.

RiverDB

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RiVerDB
I'm not really all luigi, but i use him as a secondary
RiVer - Netherlands (= Europe)

BSP

Smash Legend
BSP, Baton Rouge, La.

I didn't use Luigi for a bit, but I repicked him back up and feel good as ever. Only problem: no tournies I can get to.

BSP

Smash Legend
Didn't say that lol, but we haven't had I tourney I could go to in forever :( Next tourney, I'll see if I can try to go all Luigi. Till then, wifi will have to do it.

FLSHK

Smash Cadet
I know there hasn't been anyone to add to the list in a while, so I'm stopping that.

FLSHK - Kentucky - Central Time (GMT -6)

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Would you mind moving me to midwest? Thats a totally understandable mistake, but louisville isn't atlantic south (most of the rest of the state is though).

Just about every tournament I go to is in ohio or indiana.

Edit:

Flashkick! Hey bro! What part of kentucky? How close are you to louisville? Want to come with us to ohio this weekend?!

Get in touch with me bro! We'll set you up in the IN/KY smash community. Or just follow this link http://xat.com/alaarcana to the Inky smash community chatroom. It's always active, even if during the daytime it's overrun by 15 year olds lol. Seriously get at me, I run this state.

FLSHK

Smash Cadet
I'm going to some tournaments in Paducah, this weekend. They're at a convention called OMGcon. I live too far west of Louisville to be able to go to Indiana often. However, my grandparents live about an hour away from Indianapolis, and I visit them about four times a year. I might be able to get in touch with you after those tournaments I spoke of, though. As for Variable, I did get on the faux finder. I was practicing for the tournaments I mentioned earlier.

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Well if you're in paducah, you should contact thinkaman. He's ALWAYS *****ing about not having anyone to play in paducah.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
it isnt. also, im missing from the OP.

BSL, Baton Rouge, LA

Top Bottom