• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi Faster Fsmash Tech?

Dope_Dizzle

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DeBoe4sho
Iv mained luigi for a long time now n actually have a VERY beast luigi. theres just one thing i have always wondered just never looked into.

I played a few people online who then pull out luigi to try ot beat me (but if u dont main luigi it wont work -_-) But few different people i saw would back off and spam Fsmash. but it was weird because it seemed as though they Fsmash 2-3-er 4 times in a row ALOT faster then if u jus hit cstick over twice.

Is there a way to more quickly Fsmash out of another Fsmash??

TreK

Is "that guy"
1) You can't say you're a beatly Weegee 'till you've faced Biglou.
2)Hi, people have already answered so this post is useless. =D

AxelPurpleMissle

Smash Journeyman
Don't get me wrong dittos are fun and all but I think they shouldn't be taken seriously by judgeing this and that. But ya they are awsume xd.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yeah, upward fsmash is beast, how can you have a beastly luigi without it, not only is it faster, it kills earlier too, around 70/80%ish on most chars, almost as good as an upB, which means that unless your going for style points, anytime you would try for an upb, its probably better to do this instead as its so much safer.

Top Bottom