• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burninator

Smash Journeyman
At first, the picture wouldn't load. I was halfway through a rant about ********, pointless threads before I saw that this one was actually funny. Congrats, you win the Intertubes.

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
I remember when I saw this the first time I was all like XD and I still XD at it every time.

Luigi looks so wierd.

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
Ok ok, it may be just another Luigi thread... but honestly, that picture IS funny! =] Although it may have done better to put it inside the Brawl pictures thread. (if that thread hasn't been closed, I'm not sure...)

Micahc

Smash Ace
Wow, ever since the "Dr. Mario Returning" thread there's been a whole crap load of random threads that should've been posts in there. This is the best by far.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
As funny, as it is, give me a break. Maybe it should go in that Funny Pictures Thread that this board loves, supposedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom