• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LuCKy's sonic combo video

Hitage

Smash Cadet
well im at school now and youtube is blocked so I'm going to assume its a good vid since its by you and it's Sonic. So yea, great job man!

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
Some combos were pretty sweet and tramboline edgeguards were just awesome, but to be honest, some of the combos didn´t look very good to me. Still clearly the best Sonic vid I´ve seen so far and I enjoyed it very much. Nice work, keep it up.

Vaul

Smash Apprentice
Lucky, you don't happen to be from norwalk, ct? i ask because i basically live there...yea..

Great vid btw. Euro techno FTW.

LuCKy

Smash Master
ty everyone ^_^

Lucky, you don't happen to be from norwalk, ct? i ask because i basically live there...yea..

Great vid btw. Euro techno FTW.
lol thats like the 3rd time someones asked me that.....guess i should fix it lol but i'm from norwalk california :]

Somebody

Smash Journeyman
Nice video.

The side b>uair>up b>uairs were so sexy. I never thought i would enjoy anything with sonic in brawl but i guess ive been proven wrong.

EDIT: That team combo vid was WAAAY better. Mainly because it was melee but also because the combo were so nasty. The marth and cf on link were insane. I liked the bthrow>falcon punch too. Good ****

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
I lol'd when the CPU Young Link respawned. Didn't know which way to go.
The double lasering with Falco was just mean lol.

litlwing

Smash Apprentice
how do you fight meta knight or do you even use sonic against him i didnt see any meta knight in there and from my own experience sonic cannot kill meta knight under any circumstances unless i play some one with no thumbs. nice video by the way lol

LuCKy

Smash Master
i just kinda space bairs like over and over lol

but i made this in like one day....the people there didnt play meta knight lol

BarakuDragon

Smash Cadet
I knew there was some good sonic players around, my friend keeps on telling me sonic is **** >_> I refused to believe it, lol. thanks for giving me hope on sonic and on brawl for actually still being pretty decent.

LuCKy

Smash Master
I knew there was some good sonic players around, my friend keeps on telling me sonic is **** >_> I refused to believe it, lol. thanks for giving me hope on sonic and on brawl for actually still being pretty decent.
lol np man

check out some of my matches by clicking my pic/sig

LuCKy

Smash Master
ty man :] i actually plan on taking time on a combo video,along with the rest of my crew

-edit it might be out sometime this summer

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Whew.... thanks LuCKy for making me not think Sonic is horrible anymore!

Top Bottom