• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
HOPE WILL NEVER DIE........unless you get bitten by my fangs, then all hope is lost for you! :awesome:

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
If the costume stores here were more specialized, I might have tried finding a Robin costume. Alas, they only serve the popular stuff. At least my Joker costume was ready for use. I just walked around my neighborhood singing random Nightmare Before Christmas and Oogie's Revenge songs, a stunt I later repeated when I brought my Joker self to classes. It was rather fun.

This was literally my first thought when I saw that, lol.

You wish you could see my jealousy ridden face right now.

I concur. My school is incredibly boring.

At least to from what I've heard, my likely university hosts Smash tourneys :3
I've seen some less known to pop culture things online, such as the non-anime Pokémon trainers, but those costumes are REALLY pricey. I saw a Hilda/Touko/White/BW girl costume that tempted me, but each piece was VERY expensive for what was essentially jean shorts, a tank top and vest, sneakers, and a baseball cap. I can only imagine what something more elaborate like Robin's coat would go for.
Saw this pic in the SSB4 Funny Pic Thread and just had to post it here given both Robin's and Lucina are in it. Enjoy! ^o^

Did Palutena curse Pit into an eggplant?

Also, Lucina is so adorable! And male Robin seems to be really into the vampire role. Female Robin looks cute in her mummy dress, too.
HOPE WILL NEVER DIE........unless you get bitten by my fangs, then all hope is lost for you! :awesome:

As someone who adores AUs, I approve.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

Can't tell if Lucina or Mindless Beast Jennifer(don't Google that if you're nightmare prone).

Cause she's the ultimate waifu........... and an amazing character as well! :seuss:
That true. I'd kill for her IRL.

I've seen some less known to pop culture things online, such as the non-anime Pokémon trainers, but those costumes are REALLY pricey. I saw a Hilda/Touko/White/BW girl costume that tempted me, but each piece was VERY expensive for what was essentially jean shorts, a tank top and vest, sneakers, and a baseball cap. I can only imagine what something more elaborate like Robin's coat would go for.
Probably about 2000 pesos here, which would be the equivalent to roughly 120$.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Lol, while not exactly Lucina related, it is at least FE and smash related, and made my lol way too much.

Tacticulbacon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tacticulbacon
So this just happened to me... looks like I'm not gonna be challenging fate with :4lucina:anytime soon...:(

I had fire emblem awakening downloaded on that 3ds. Anyone know if that's saved on the sd card and I can just play it on another 3ds, or do I have to buy it again?

Fluffyeevee

Criminal among Criminals
NNID
Thefluffyeeveee
3DS FC
2423-4481-8726
So this just happened to me... looks like I'm not gonna be challenging fate with :4lucina:anytime soon...:(

I had fire emblem awakening downloaded on that 3ds. Anyone know if that's saved on the sd card and I can just play it on another 3ds, or do I have to buy it again?
I'm more curious on how you even managed to pull that off.

Should be saved to the SD card unless you made it save to the System Memory which in general is a bad option.

Tacticulbacon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tacticulbacon
I'm more curious on how you even managed to pull that off.

Should be saved to the SD card unless you made it save to the System Memory which in general is a bad option.
To be fair, the hinge was already cracked from a while ago. Long story short, don't drop your 3ds on hard concrete while standing up.

Shaymikyu

Tech noob here, but how do you save it to the SD card over the system memory? Do you need a separate card?

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I'm going to contribute to the art fest, even though it's not all about Lucina, I still enjoy this

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Tech noob here, but how do you save it to the SD card over the system memory? Do you need a separate card?
Yup.

ooh, that hurts :(

If it's saved on the SD card, I think you can use it on another 3ds no problem.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Halloween's over mang.

this isn't halloween, this isn't halloween, halloween, halloween, halloween, halloween,

marco-polo

Smash Rookie
Hello fellow Lucina players, I just log back to my smashborad account and join the fun in this thread.

marco-polo

Smash Rookie
First does the broken 3ds is still able to turn on and is able to go to settings and could connect to the Internet. If so then you could get a new 3ds and system transfer the data into the new one. But if not then that game is forever tied to that 3ds because the games are tied to a system and not to the account. So that game would not play on a another 3ds unless you system transfer. You could try and ask Nintendo support. Here are links from the nintendo website that could help with the system transfer( note this from the America website)
System Transfer: http ://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1056 Note: Take the space between p and : (Damn 10 post limit). Also there is a option in the bottom where they will ask you to call consumer support if your original system is gone or does not work.

Tacticulbacon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tacticulbacon
First does the broken 3ds is still able to turn on and is able to go to settings and could connect to the Internet. If so then you could get a new 3ds and system transfer the data into the new one. But if not then that game is forever tied to that 3ds because the games are tied to a system and not to the account. So that game would not play on a another 3ds unless you system transfer. You could try and ask Nintendo support. Here are links from the nintendo website that could help with the system transfer( note this from the America website)
System Transfer: http ://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1056 Note: Take the space between p and : (Damn 10 post limit). Also there is a option in the bottom where they will ask you to call consumer support if your original system is gone or does not work.
Unfortunately my 3ds doesn't turn on anymore. thanks though, I'll see what I can do over there.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I know this is a day late, but holy crap is this cute.

Now I have a mighty need for Halloween based fluff with Lucina and Robin taking Morgan Trick or Treating

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Lucina art is best art. Especially when they're parodies/homages.

indeed

M!Robin is such a dork, getting all nervous and embarrassed when he's doing romantic stuff with Lucina.

Also, here is an adorable picture of Robin and blue haired Morgan.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Super Bash Sisters pic with Lucina and it's awesome! ^_^ I would love for this to be an alternate cover for the 3DS version. At least I can use this pic for my Facebook cover art. :3

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
^No Jigglypuff? I'm disappointed.

Also, Lucina is more amazing than I thought she was, I liked playing as her but the more I play the more I fall for her.

Great waifu material.... I mean, main, main material.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581

Baby Lucina is too cute

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

Shaymikyu

I'm going to contribute to the art fest, even though it's not all about Lucina, I still enjoy this
I had this as my icon for a while. It's just so cute!

Also, since I did Chrom x Sumia on my Robin/Lucina file, I can't help but imagine Sumia as Morgan's grandmother.

Yup.

ooh, that hurts :(

If it's saved on the SD card, I think you can use it on another 3ds no problem.
That stinks. I'll look into that.
Halloween's over mang.

this isn't halloween, this isn't halloween, halloween, halloween, halloween, halloween,
Halloween is NEVER over.

Okay, fine, fine, Halloween's over. (Source)
I know this is a day late, but holy crap is this cute.

Now I have a mighty need for Halloween based fluff with Lucina and Robin taking Morgan Trick or Treating
Pumpkin Morgan...
Morgan, stop! Stop being so cute in every form! The cuteness is too much!
indeed

M!Robin is such a dork, getting all nervous and embarrassed when he's doing romantic stuff with Lucina.

Also, here is an adorable picture of Robin and blue haired Morgan.

That last one is another one of my favorite pieces of fan art.

Time to complete the Young Lucina meets Robin trifecta.

(Source)

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
Sassy Lucina is the best omg.

Settle it in Smash!

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
^No Jigglypuff? I'm disappointed.

Also, Lucina is more amazing than I thought she was, I liked playing as her but the more I play the more I fall for her.

Great waifu material.... I mean, main, main material.
Oh wow, I can't believe I didn't notice that, especially since Jigglypuff in Smash Bros. leans more towards the female side of fashion and what not. :surprised: Bit of a strange omission for sure but perhaps the individual who drew that pic will correct in once others notice as well.

Hahaha, trust me, we all know how you feel! X3

There's no sense hiding that either. ;) She is great waifu material and a very satisfying main in Smash Bros.

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
You know, as much as I liked the whole marrage/kids system in FE:A, something tells me that having it in all future games will get super contrived super fast. I mean, how many ways can they shoehorn in time travel before it gets old.

(though they could split the game into two arcs, one following the first gen charatcers, then have a time skip 20 years later or something... but that still could get contrived really fast)

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
(though they could split the game into two arcs, one following the first gen charatcers, then have a time skip 20 years later or something... but that still could get contrived really fast)
AKA Fire Emblem 4. (if you ever plan on playing this one, seriously don't spoil the plot around how the time skip is invoked. It carries so much more weight if you go in blind)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom