• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
So, while training against the Bonus Box teams, I found out that you can have TWO Tikis. This should create a time paradox somehow.

EDIT: Also, the fact that you have to dismiss the bonus box characters after you recruit a certain amount stinks.

Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Here's a pic and a comic of Lucina and Meta Knight. People REALLY love to pair these two up. I can see why! X3

Shaymikyu

Here's a pic and a comic of Lucina and Meta Knight. People REALLY love to pair these two up. I can see why! X3

Every time I see a picture of Lucina squeeing over Meta Knight, I get happy but I still wish she got to wear her mask in battle with that taunt.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
For some reason I was hoping/expecting the whole "MK's actually a bit old/arthritis/rusty sword" by how it was building up. haha.
Someone could literally cut off the last two lines and change it to something butter knight related and it would fit perfectly~

IceAnt573

Smash Journeyman
I think this is the first time I've noticed that Lucina's hair is actually shorter than in Awakening.

That's a pretty clear shot her hair reaches around her waist while in Smash it's about back level.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Here's some of fic @ Fluffyeevee Fluffyeevee wrote, and wanted me to post here:
Robin awoke in an all too familiar stretch of land, the exact spot he had been first discovered in, surrounding him. Groaning, as the Tactician lifted his head off the land he lays in, only to feel a sudden weight on his chest. He looked down to see Lucina, his beloved wife, snuggling onto his chest, her long, azure-shaded hair lay messily. Robin thought about his choices for a moment before deciding to just rest for a bit, for the smile on his lovers face painted a priceless picture, too special to ruin. Suddenly, however, his body caught up with him and Robin felt the sudden Migrain and Nausea that the tactician didn't know he had, leading him to just lay down.( and hold in whatever he ate the following day.)

After a few moments, Robin started thinking, and to be quite frank, has no idea how he got out here, let alone a single thing that happened yesterday except that he was refound here.

Judging by how bright it was and where the sun was positioned, Robin could say it was about Early Morning. Feeling Lucina squirm from him moving, he finally decided to just lay here with his lover. Why ruin such a perfect moment?

A good hour or two passed as Robin laid there, unable to sleep from what he could finally guess is a hangover, he eventually felt the rustling about of the one dear to him starting to awaken from her long and probably relaxing snooze on his chest. It had been a long One-to-two and a half Marathon of silence since Robin had awoken himself, so he decided to be the one to break the silence. " Well, good morning, Princess." Robin spoke with a chuckle he soon regretted ad his head reminded him of the hangover he is dealing with. It took a few seconds to get a response, as Lucina had been stretching. "Oh," Lucina spoke out in a yawn, "Good Morning, dear." Lucina's sleepy face turned into an instant smile upon seeing the tactician she had decided to sleep on. Her smile was like a ray of light to the Tactician, who grew quite fond if the increasing frequency of her smiles. Soon after a loving stare between the two, Lucina gave Robin a peck on the lips before rising to her feet and stretching again, then giving a hand to her husband, helping him up. Robin got up rather slowly, trying not to tempt his hangover from raging. The tactician had many questions he wanted awnsers to, but he let those questions slip out if his hand, instead grabbing Lucina's, placing his spare hand on his forehead, he managed to speak out; " So... mind leading the way home, dear? I honestly forgot the way..."
She simply giggled at his obvious forgetful-ness, something the tactician is glad is also becoming more frequent. Dusting off her white simple-wear, and putting the two flowers that had fallen out back into her hair, she finally said "Alright, dear, come on."
Give feedback, please.
There's a meme going around based on this video and it's pretty hilarious:

Chrom and Lucina get into strange shenanigans without Robin around lololol.
Chrom was right in the middle of slaying a dragon when Frederick called an emergency tactics meeting and whispered to him: “Hoenn Confirmed.” That dragon still terrorizes the village to this very day.

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Robin awoke in an all too familiar stretch of land, the exact spot he had been first discovered in, surrounding him. Groaning, as the Tactician lifted his head off the land he lays in, only to feel a sudden weight on his chest. He looked down to see Lucina, his beloved wife, snuggling onto his chest, her long, azure-shaded hair lay messily. Robin thought about his choices for a moment before deciding to just rest for a bit, for the smile on his lovers face painted a priceless picture, too special to ruin. Suddenly, however, his body caught up with him and Robin felt the sudden Migrain and Nausea that the tactician didn't know he had, leading him to just lay down.( and hold in whatever he ate the following day.)

After a few moments, Robin started thinking, and to be quite frank, has no idea how he got out here, let alone a single thing that happened yesterday except that he was refound here.

Judging by how bright it was and where the sun was positioned, Robin could say it was about Early Morning. Feeling Lucina squirm from him moving, he finally decided to just lay here with his lover. Why ruin such a perfect moment?

A good hour or two passed as Robin laid there, unable to sleep from what he could finally guess is a hangover, he eventually felt the rustling about of the one dear to him starting to awaken from her long and probably relaxing snooze on his chest. It had been a long One-to-two and a half Marathon of silence since Robin had awoken himself, so he decided to be the one to break the silence. " Well, good morning, Princess." Robin spoke with a chuckle he soon regretted ad his head reminded him of the hangover he is dealing with. It took a few seconds to get a response, as Lucina had been stretching. "Oh," Lucina spoke out in a yawn, "Good Morning, dear." Lucina's sleepy face turned into an instant smile upon seeing the tactician she had decided to sleep on. Her smile was like a ray of light to the Tactician, who grew quite fond if the increasing frequency of her smiles. Soon after a loving stare between the two, Lucina gave Robin a peck on the lips before rising to her feet and stretching again, then giving a hand to her husband, helping him up. Robin got up rather slowly, trying not to tempt his hangover from raging. The tactician had many questions he wanted awnsers to, but he let those questions slip out if his hand, instead grabbing Lucina's, placing his spare hand on his forehead, he managed to speak out; " So... mind leading the way home, dear? I honestly forgot the way..."
She simply giggled at his obvious forgetful-ness, something the tactician is glad is also becoming more frequent. Dusting off her white simple-wear, and putting the two flowers that had fallen out back into her hair, she finally said "Alright, dear, come on."
Give feedback, please.
D'aaaaawww

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

Give feedback, please.
I highly approve.

o3ob

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Never mind. Tried to post some art but it didn't work. I'll try again later.

Last edited:

Mewtwoultima

Smash Apprentice
That Meta Knight comic was hilarious and adorable. I also love the ending picture.

As for move changes. Maybe give her the stance from awakening as her idle pose and as others said, incorporate the pairing into the final smash with either Chrom or Morgan and have the anime cutin and have her say some of the critical hit quotes. Specifically "I say when it end or hope will never die" As those are my favorite quotes.

Also, my Robin married Lucina! Yay! And I also got Morgan on my team. I also loved all the support conversations between Robin and Lucina, especially the last one. I can see why you guys like to have the two be together.

I also thought the second support conversation between Chrom and Lucina was adorable when they were talking about family life. By the way, what did you guys think of the confession scene and when she saved Chrom from the assassin? I really liked it and I felt my blood flowing from how epic and emotional it was. That scene where she cries was very touching and the part when she explains about what happened in her timeline was dark and a "woah" moment when you see the cutscenes of what is happening.

Lucina really stands out to me as a character now seeing more of her and some of her qualities remind me of myself. I'm a person that wants to say certain things but only with people I know would understand or believe in those types of thoughts. I also value ones I love a lot which would be my family and cousins and I hate seeing others get hurt and like to help those in need and feel sympathy for them. I am very empathic and I am someone who believes in hope or is an optimist when that moment happens. Lucina has many of those qualities like how Optimus Prime does and I like that I relate to those characters and are some of the reasons I like them a lot. She's a very symbolic character to what was happening with fire emblem at the time and that symbolism is why I like R.O.B not just as a fighter, but a character in general. It's a quality that stands out to me.

She's become one of my favorite characters of all time and all of her quotes really stand out to me and to me is a mix of Future Trunks and Optimus Prime, which by the way, Prime is my favorite cartoon character of all time. Very refreshing to see a well written female protagonist and not mention Laura Bailey does an excellent job as Lucina. She completes the character just like how Peter Cullen does Optimus Prime to me. Man I'm glad I bought Fire Emblem Awakening as I have been obsessed with it and it's so much fun and glad to be fully a part of the fan base.

Sorry if I'm coming off as anobsessive Lucina fanboy, I just really liked the confession scene a lot and seeing more of her character was a big standout.

Also, Anna is a funny character with the most hilarious critical hit quotes. I always laugh when I hear them and the quotes "ch-Ching" and "I make deep cuts" are the funniest quotes. And Female Morgan has a very adorable picture when she smiles with her eyes closed. How about you guys?

Shaymikyu

Robertman2, your new icon is pure adorable.

Not much going on right now. Just alternating between grinding Laurent in my first file and grinding Morgan in my Robin/Lucina one. I'm already almost to the build I want for Laurent. That bonus box is a life saver for grinding.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
That Meta Knight comic was hilarious and adorable. I also love the ending picture.

As for move changes. Maybe give her the stance from awakening as her idle pose and as others said, incorporate the pairing into the final smash with either Chrom or Morgan and have the anime cutin and have her say some of the critical hit quotes. Specifically "I say when it end or hope will never die" As those are my favorite quotes.

Also, my Robin married Lucina! Yay! And I also got Morgan on my team. I also loved all the support conversations between Robin and Lucina, especially the last one. I can see why you guys like to have the two be together.

I also thought the second support conversation between Chrom and Lucina was adorable when they were talking about family life. By the way, what did you guys think of the confession scene and when she saved Chrom from the assassin? I really liked it and I felt my blood flowing from how epic and emotional it was. That scene where she cries was very touching and the part when she explains about what happened in her timeline was dark and a "woah" moment when you see the cutscenes of what is happening.

Lucina really stands out to me as a character now seeing more of her and some of her qualities remind me of myself. I'm a person that wants to say certain things but only with people I know would understand or believe in those types of thoughts. I also value ones I love a lot which would be my family and cousins and I hate seeing others get hurt and like to help those in need and feel sympathy for them. I am very empathic and I am someone who believes in hope or is an optimist when that moment happens. Lucina has many of those qualities like how Optimus Prime does and I like that I relate to those characters and are some of the reasons I like them a lot. She's a very symbolic character to what was happening with fire emblem at the time and that symbolism is why I like R.O.B not just as a fighter, but a character in general. It's a quality that stands out to me.

She's become one of my favorite characters of all time and all of her quotes really stand out to me and to me is a mix of Future Trunks and Optimus Prime, which by the way, Prime is my favorite cartoon character of all time. Very refreshing to see a well written female protagonist and not mention Laura Bailey does an excellent job as Lucina. She completes the character just like how Peter Cullen does Optimus Prime to me. Man I'm glad I bought Fire Emblem Awakening as I have been obsessed with it and it's so much fun and glad to be fully a part of the fan base.

Sorry if I'm coming off as anobsessive Lucina fanboy, I just really liked the confession scene a lot and seeing more of her character was a big standout.

Also, Anna is a funny character with the most hilarious critical hit quotes. I always laugh when I hear them and the quotes "ch-Ching" and "I make deep cuts" are the funniest quotes. And Female Morgan has a very adorable picture when she smiles with her eyes closed. How about you guys?
Yeah, thats confession scene where Lucina admits who she is, probably one of the most touching scenes in the game. There are only two moments I like more, both of which are Robin x Lucina specific moments (one in the main game, one in a DLC). Though that confession probably has the single best line in the entire game: "You deserved better from me than just one sword and a world of troubles".

You really have to think just what Lucina went through since the appeared at the start of the game up to where she revealed who she was. Getting to see her parents again, alive, but without them recognizing her. Having to spend two years keeping her distance, not being able to tell them who she is. Two years of being alone, not knowing what happened to her friends, since they went into the portal with her but didn't come out on the other side (since the rest of them ended up at different places and different points at time, some even years before or after she arrived). And the entire time she managed to keep all that in, to do what she had to. So when she finally revealed who she was its not wonder she let everything out at that one moment. Not to mention that she really needed that hug.

One of the advantages of pairing Lucina with Robin is that it leads to character growth that otherwise does not happen in the game, which I won't spoil for you. This can be found if you ever see the romance specific conversations she had with Robin in the Hotspring Scramble DLC map, followed by another scene in chapter 21 (both of which are the two best scenes I mentioned before). I say in that order since the conversation in the DLC actually forshadows the chapter 21 scene a bit, and makes the outcome even more meaningful. Just when you get to that scene make sure to have Robin select "yes". since while it doesn't really change the outcome, the dialogue is better in that version than if you say "no". Sorry if I am being vague, since I do not wish to spoil it.

And yes, Morgan is completely adorable.

Side note: I am slightly miffed that Lucina's Final Smash has her say "Time to change fate" rather than the proper quote of "I challenge my fate!"

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Yeah, thats confession scene where Lucina admits who she is, probably one of the most touching scenes in the game. There are only two moments I like more, both of which are Robin x Lucina specific moments (one in the main game, one in a DLC). Though that confession probably has the single best line in the entire game: "You deserved better from me than just one sword and a world of troubles".

You really have to think just what Lucina went through since the appeared at the start of the game up to where she revealed who she was. Getting to see her parents again, alive, but without them recognizing her. Having to spend two years keeping her distance, not being able to tell them who she is. Two years of being alone, not knowing what happened to her friends, since they went into the portal with her but didn't come out on the other side (since the rest of them ended up at different places and different points at time, some even years before or after she arrived). And the entire time she managed to keep all that in, to do what she had to. So when she finally revealed who she was its not wonder she let everything out at that one moment. Not to mention that she really needed that hug.

One of the advantages of pairing Lucina with Robin is that it leads to character growth that otherwise does not happen in the game, which I won't spoil for you. This can be found if you ever see the romance specific conversations she had with Robin in the Hotspring Scramble DLC map, followed by another scene in chapter 21 (both of which are the two best scenes I mentioned before). I say in that order since the conversation in the DLC actually forshadows the chapter 21 scene a bit, and makes the outcome even more meaningful. Just when you get to that scene make sure to have Robin select "yes". since while it doesn't really change the outcome, the dialogue is better in that version than if you say "no". Sorry if I am being vague, since I do not wish to spoil it.

Side note: I am slightly miffed that Lucina's Final Smash has her say "Time to change fate" rather than the proper quote of "I challenge my fate!"
Male Morgan is my favorite Awakening character and female Morgan is my second favorite. Morgans are the best.

I tried(and failed miserably) to not squee at a really high volume when I saw this.
Too... Cute... Must... Save... Must... Not... Squee...

Little Lucina picture time!

Source

Source

And I know I've posted this before, but I'm posting it again because I love this picture so much.

Source

MORGAN'S PAJAMAS AND LUCINA BEING ALL DETERMINED AND THE TAGUEL PLUSH JUST... Gaaah. I might make this my icon once Halloween is over I love this picture so much.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
First one isn't Lucina but:

Morgan sleeping with F!Robin.

D'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

Source (part of several images)

And now:

Chrom: "Remember kids, don't walk in on someone bathing. That's a bad idea."

Source for these next ones:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MY SQUEE METER

^That's actually Morgan, btw.

Last edited:

Fluffyeevee

Criminal among Criminals
NNID
Thefluffyeeveee
3DS FC
2423-4481-8726

Give feedback, please.
hey i continued it too. for a small fee of 19.99
It took them quite a long time, longer than anticipated at least, to get close to Yissle, as most of the time spent between the two was just messing around. The couple took a few stops on the way, mostly because of how nauseated Robin felt, for a few little sight-seeings to small shops that were set up in small towns. Lucina had defiantly changed since Robin had last seen her. The last memory he had of her was after they had defeated Grima. Last thing he saw was a tear-stained face of the woman he loved. it broke it heart to think that he left her alone like that, for who knows how long. Lucina obviously noticed the concern on Robin's face, as she stopped and spoke with a gentle voice. "Something the matter, love?" Robin flinched at the concern in her own voice, a tone he wished he never had to hear again. "I.. I'm fine, dear. Its just... I cant believe I left you like that... You and Morgan... I never said good bye to the either of you... I'm such a disappointment of a Father, and a Husba-" Robin was cut off as Lucina brough him into a loving and open hug. The sudden show of affection made the man completely forget his train of thought, instead returning the favor. "Robin... You did what you thought was right, that's what matters, right?" There was an awkward silence among them after this. "After all.." Lucina continued, " You did two things I thought to be impossible. You permanently killed Grima... And you gave me a purpose to be here." The weight of regret was instantly washed away with new spirits as Robin heard this.
"Lucina...-"
"I could have left, you know... Find a way to go back to my own time and place... But you gave me a family." The young princess regrettably pulled out of the hug, instead holding both of Robin's hands between her own, from here he could see the tears beginning in to form in her eyes, but behind those tears, he saw a gleam of hope. But instead of a face of sorrow, she had a beautiful smile on her face. "You gave me a joyful daughter I love with all my life, and the hope of a peaceful future. So don't say that you left Morgan and I with nothing, you gave us everything, Robin." No other words needed to be said, as she spoke all the words of truth. Instead, Robin brushed off the tears forming on his wife's face. Rejoining hands, he broke the silence once more. "We should get home before your Father and Morgan start to worry."

It was about noon by the time the young lovers had arrived in Yissle castle, and unsurprisingly, they knew exactly who was waiting for them.
"Mother! Father!" The lovable voice was coming from Morgan, whom always somehow knew when they had arrived. 'Family Bonds', as she described it. That or she was always near a window. Either way, she sure had a lot of energy. "Good afternoon, dear, Did you eat your lunch yet?" Lucina had always tried her best to be as motherly as she could, lacking any experience her self, she is only a few years older than Morgan, herself. She only knows little motherly things from how her mother treated Younger-Her. "Well... Nooo? I was going to wait for you two before I started to eat... But that doesn't matter, right? You two are here now!" Morgan gave off a little nervous giggle, hoping to get the worry off of her mothers face from saying this. Lucina simply sighed, trying to change the subject. "Well... How's your Boyfriend? Is he treating you we-"
"OH! That's what I forgot! Gotta go, Mother! Bye Father!" As quickly as she came, Morgan jolted behind them into the city, leaving a final "I'll be back for dinner!" This made Lucina smile at how energetic she is.
"Damn, a lot sure has changed since I... 'Died'. You'll have to catch me up on the plenty of questions I want answers for later...'
"Yeah.. A lot has changed, love. I guess i will have to inform you after you get your-WE get a little rest. You said your head hurt, right?" Grabbing Robin's hand, Lucina turned around to face the Tactician as she started pulling him to their room, a smirk on the young princess' face.
"Of course, dear. I guess i'll always have tomorrow to talk to Chrom."
~End Chapter 1; A Graceful Life.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
hey i continued it too. for a small fee of 19.99
It took them quite a long time, longer than anticipated at least, to get close to Yissle, as most of the time spent between the two was just messing around. The couple took a few stops on the way, mostly because of how nauseated Robin felt, for a few little sight-seeings to small shops that were set up in small towns. Lucina had defiantly changed since Robin had last seen her. The last memory he had of her was after they had defeated Grima. Last thing he saw was a tear-stained face of the woman he loved. it broke it heart to think that he left her alone like that, for who knows how long. Lucina obviously noticed the concern on Robin's face, as she stopped and spoke with a gentle voice. "Something the matter, love?" Robin flinched at the concern in her own voice, a tone he wished he never had to hear again. "I.. I'm fine, dear. Its just... I cant believe I left you like that... You and Morgan... I never said good bye to the either of you... I'm such a disappointment of a Father, and a Husba-" Robin was cut off as Lucina brough him into a loving and open hug. The sudden show of affection made the man completely forget his train of thought, instead returning the favor. "Robin... You did what you thought was right, that's what matters, right?" There was an awkward silence among them after this. "After all.." Lucina continued, " You did two things I thought to be impossible. You permanently killed Grima... And you gave me a purpose to be here." The weight of regret was instantly washed away with new spirits as Robin heard this.
"Lucina...-"
"I could have left, you know... Find a way to go back to my own time and place... But you gave me a family." The young princess regrettably pulled out of the hug, instead holding both of Robin's hands between her own, from here he could see the tears beginning in to form in her eyes, but behind those tears, he saw a gleam of hope. But instead of a face of sorrow, she had a beautiful smile on her face. "You gave me a joyful daughter I love with all my life, and the hope of a peaceful future. So don't say that you left Morgan and I with nothing, you gave us everything, Robin." No other words needed to be said, as she spoke all the words of truth. Instead, Robin brushed off the tears forming on his wife's face. Rejoining hands, he broke the silence once more. "We should get home before your Father and Morgan start to worry."

It was about noon by the time the young lovers had arrived in Yissle castle, and unsurprisingly, they knew exactly who was waiting for them.
"Mother! Father!" The lovable voice was coming from Morgan, whom always somehow knew when they had arrived. 'Family Bonds', as she described it. That or she was always near a window. Either way, she sure had a lot of energy. "Good afternoon, dear, Did you eat your lunch yet?" Lucina had always tried her best to be as motherly as she could, lacking any experience her self, she is only a few years older than Morgan, herself. She only knows little motherly things from how her mother treated Younger-Her. "Well... Nooo? I was going to wait for you two before I started to eat... But that doesn't matter, right? You two are here now!" Morgan gave off a little nervous giggle, hoping to get the worry off of her mothers face from saying this. Lucina simply sighed, trying to change the subject. "Well... How's your Boyfriend? Is he treating you we-"
"OH! That's what I forgot! Gotta go, Mother! Bye Father!" As quickly as she came, Morgan jolted behind them into the city, leaving a final "I'll be back for dinner!" This made Lucina smile at how energetic she is.
"Damn, a lot sure has changed since I... 'Died'. You'll have to catch me up on the plenty of questions I want answers for later...'
"Yeah.. A lot has changed, love. I guess i will have to inform you after you get your-WE get a little rest. You said your head hurt, right?" Grabbing Robin's hand, Lucina turned around to face the Tactician as she started pulling him to their room, a smirk on the young princess' face.
"Of course, dear. I guess i'll always have tomorrow to talk to Chrom."
~End Chapter 1; A Graceful Life.
screw that im not paying you 20 dollars slendy

That's so fluffy.

Shaymikyu

Mewtwoultima

Smash Apprentice

I can't believe I forgot about that line. Because it sounds really epic and a good one at that. I never thought of the whole friend and isolation for two years thing either. That's actually another good point that makes it even more touching of a scene and makes me relate to Lucina even more as I don't really have any friends and haven't in a while and I've isolated myself at times during the high school days when I had a hard time in my life. Thanks man for pointing those out.

Tha Morgan image is nice and that one with Lucina and Morgan is very adorable as is the one where Lucina is angry and both Morgan's are pointing at each other.

I honestly don't mind it being "Time to change fate!" as I still really like the quote.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

The "Time to change fate!" thing bugged me until I saw some fan art where it was showing female Robin saying "Time to tip the scales!," Lucina saying the line above, and Chrom trying to fit in by saying "It's Chrom time!" Still a little irked over "Let's tip the scales," though, mainly because he says the right line in the trailer. If they were worried about the two Robins sharing lines, they already share "prepare yourself," so why not share Robin's most iconic line?

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
The "Time to change fate!" thing bugged me until I saw some fan art where it was showing female Robin saying "Time to tip the scales!," Lucina saying the line above, and Chrom trying to fit in by saying "It's Chrom time!" Still a little irked over "Let's tip the scales," though, mainly because he says the right line in the trailer. If they were worried about the two Robins sharing lines, they already share "prepare yourself," so why not share Robin's most iconic line?
You mean this picture?

Chrom, you really are a dork, aren't you?

I guess you could chalk it up to Robin rubbing off on her a bit, coming up with her own "its time to ________" oneliner.

Though if we are linking funny fanart now, I still think this might be the single best one for F!Robin being Lucina's mother.

Also, help. I am trapped by the desire to make every single character useful in FE:A. I am spending hours grinding. This is what led to my insanity playthrough capping 100 hours. Help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom