• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
What if Robin is the leader? And :4lucina: has to be in there somewhere.
If you want to put it that way:

The Leader: Robin
The Lancer: Chrom
The Smart Gal: Lucina(not saying she's weak, but where else)
The Big Guy: Frederick
The Chick: Lissa

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
This just in! The song "Conquest(Ablaze)" from Fire Emblem: Awakening is in Smash Bros. for Wii U in the Coliseum stage.

Here's the video to prove it.

And here's the song from the Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Was not expecting this piece of music but I'm pleasantly surprised by the choice. Makes me hopeful that even more Awakening music will be in the game. ^_^

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
XY only makes you wait until you have a Pokedex, though. Sure, the transfer there is paid, but it's your lunch money for a whole year of the thing.
I got X and Y on release, so I had to wait for Bank to even open first. At least I got to do the trial period and get everyone over for free.
Seriously though, blue haired Morgan is best morgan. Blue hair and purple hair MU are the way to go according to my book.
In my Yarne run, Morgan has blond hair, and while it doesn't look awful (I prefer blonde female Morgan to blond male Morgan, though), blue-haired Morgan on both Morgans just looks so good. I also like red and white on male Morgan and Tiki's green on female Morgan.
This just in! The song "Conquest(Ablaze)" from Fire Emblem: Awakening is in Smash Bros. for Wii U in the Coliseum stage.

Here's the video to prove it. Go to the 0:38 minute mark in the video to hear the music.

And here's the song from the Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Was not expecting this piece of music but I'm pleasantly surprised by the choice. Makes me hopeful that even more Awakening music will be in the game. ^_^
Awesome! That's one of my favorite battle themes in the game and I kept forgetting it on my list of wanted music.

Come on, Don't Speak Her Name!

On the TV Tropes discussion, I always saw it as:
The Hero: Chrom or Robin (depending on who you deem the main character)
The Lancer: The other one listed above
The Big Guy: Frederick
The Smart Guy: ...Robin also?
The Chick: Lissa
The Sixth Ranger: Lucina

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Pic won't show up...
Also,

And shouldn't Robin be the ruler of Plegia after the events of the game?
That would be an interesting fanfic... I wonder how that would work with some of the marriage options.

If Robin marries Chrom, would they unite the two kingdoms, or would Robin toss Tharja or Henry or reformed Spotpass Aversa the keys?
If Robin marries Say'ri, would they rebuild the Chon'sin inside Plegia?
If Robin marries Virion, would they rule over both Rosanne and Plegia, or would Cherche take over Rosanne?
If Robin marries Flavia, would the same happen with Regna Ferox, or would Basilio take over?
If Robin marries Tiki or Nowi, when he dies, would they just reign eternally, or at least as long as they live if Manakete aren't immortal?

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Guys, i think I have found a picture that sums up 100% the average FE:A player.

Behold

Shaymikyu

So, I have a question for my fellow Pokémon fans. I just got an email about the OR/AS demo code because I signed up to receive Nintendo emails. However, I already have an OR/AS demo from the Trainer Club. Are these the same demo? Can I download two of them and get two Glalies? If they are the same and I can't do that, I have a friend on another site I'd like to give the code to, but I want to check first.

To keep this relevant to the Lucina thread:

Source

Last edited:

Fluffyeevee

Criminal among Criminals
NNID
Thefluffyeeveee
3DS FC
2423-4481-8726
So, I have a question for my fellow Pokémon fans. I just got an email about the OR/AS demo code because I signed up to receive Nintendo emails. However, I already have an OR/AS demo from the Trainer Club. Are these the same demo? Can I download two of them and get two Glalies? If they are the same and I can't do that, I have a friend on another site I'd like to give the code to, but I want to check first.

Source
Ironically saw that picture a good bit ago while doing my nightly Picture Search.

Uhm, I wouldn't think so since its probably a different code for the same Download. I doubt it would do anything special. I'd say just try and find out but that might ruin a code.

Shaymikyu

Ironically saw that picture a good bit ago while doing my nightly Picture Search.

Uhm, I wouldn't think so since its probably a different code for the same Download. I doubt it would do anything special. I'd say just try and find out but that might ruin a code.
I might just give it to my friend since it's likely the same and I'd rather not waste it if it is the same.

EDIT: Ugh, that dumb Priam mission. I hate it. Every time I get close to winning, suddenly the enemies all magically connect with their attacks. Priam himself isn't even too much of a pain for Robin, Destroyer of Worlds. It's EVERYONE ELSE. I even used Micaiah the broken Sage this time. I hate that Robin losing automatically means you lose. If it weren't for that, Morgan could have easily cleaned up with Cynthia and won the day.

Last edited:

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
I got one of those codes, and I had the one from the Trainer Club previously too. I've been asking around, and it doesn't seem like it's different. :ohwell:

I haven't done an Awakening update in a while, I finally got S-Support with Robin and Lucina, and the two pretty much destroy everything! Can't wait to have their daughter join the fray! :laugh:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
That would be an interesting fanfic... I wonder how that would work with some of the marriage options.

If Robin marries Chrom, would they unite the two kingdoms, or would Robin toss Tharja or Henry or reformed Spotpass Aversa the keys?
If Robin marries Say'ri, would they rebuild the Chon'sin inside Plegia?
If Robin marries Virion, would they rule over both Rosanne and Plegia, or would Cherche take over Rosanne?
If Robin marries Flavia, would the same happen with Regna Ferox, or would Basilio take over?
If Robin marries Tiki or Nowi, when he dies, would they just reign eternally, or at least as long as they live if Manakete aren't immortal?
I'm more curious as to what would happen if Robin married Lucina... Also, long live fuhrer Nowi.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I got one of those codes, and I had the one from the Trainer Club previously too. I've been asking around, and it doesn't seem like it's different. :ohwell:

I haven't done an Awakening update in a while, I finally got S-Support with Robin and Lucina, and the two pretty much destroy everything! Can't wait to have their daughter join the fray! :laugh:
Awesome. Who are you going to have Morgan marry?

Source
That's adorable!
FE:A: If you aren't a multishipper going in, it'll turn you into one.
Pretty much. The only characters I don't multiship are :4robinm: and :4lucina:.
Also,

Last edited:

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
so how are all my old fellow Lucina supporters doing? Didn't post to much the last 2 months however I have been playing smash a lot and I did keep an eye out on this thread ofcourse.

I have to be honest with you guys however, I actually do not main Lucina :( I found out that diddy is just to much fun for me to play. I do use her from time to time so I hope I can share some interesting stuff though :D

also Cordelia costume to good!

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
so how are all my old fellow Lucina supporters doing? Didn't post to much the last 2 months however I have been playing smash a lot and I did keep an eye out on this thread ofcourse.

I have to be honest with you guys however, I actually do not main Lucina :( I found out that diddy is just to much fun for me to play. I do use her from time to time so I hope I can share some interesting stuff though :D

We just spend a lot of time shipping :4robinm:and:4lucina: nowadays.
Diddy is quite fun to play. I'm not a big fan of how they nerfed his

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
We just spend a lot of time shipping :4robinm:and:4lucina: nowadays.
Diddy is quite fun to play. I'm not a big fan of how they nerfed his
Diddy is actually stupidly good in smash4 :p his combo game is insane (actually think he is one of the best in the game :) ). Robin and Lucina shipping allready was planned the moment this earth was made so I can understand the efford!

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Diddy is actually stupidly good in smash4 :p his combo game is insane (actually think he is one of the best in the game :) ). Robin and Lucina shipping allready was planned the moment this earth was made so I can understand the efford!
That is true. Robin/Lucina best pairing.
Also, meant say they nerfed his nanners.

Last edited:

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
That is true. Also, meant say they nerf his nanners.
yeah they are weaker, I used to play him in brawl but later dropped him. Glad I did because I tend to suck with taking my mains to the new game. Might drop diddy in PM now too just to keep smash4 diddy fresh.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
yeah they are weaker, I used to play him in brawl but later dropped him. Glad I did because I tend to suck with taking my mains to the new game. Might drop diddy in PM now to just to keep smash4 diddy fresh.
I didn't have much trouble going from :marth:to:4lucina:.

Shaymikyu

someone's certainly ready for Halloween.
I love Halloween, even if I rarely do too much on the day anymore. Really, the last three months of the year are my favorite.

I just decided to give it to my friend. I think it's exactly the same from what Google tells me.

I still need to play my Robin/Lucina file more (I will once I recruit Ike's "strong" descendent who hides behind 49 other men because he knows Robin, her daughter, her daughter-in-law, zombie lobster, or that random white-haired swords dude Robin picked up from another timeline could easily wipe the floor with him on my original file). Considering how Robin and Chrom destroy everything in their path once they S-Support, I can only imagine how broken Robin and Lucina get, especially with Morgan the All Powerful.

I'm more curious as to what would happen if Robin married Lucina... Also, long live fuhrer Nowi.
That's a good question. Someone should write this! I imagine Lucina would be uncomfortable in Plegia at first, but would settle because she trusts Robin. I have to wonder if he'd clean up Plegia a bit.
Awesome. Who are you going to have Morgan marry?

That's adorable!

Pretty much. The only characters I don't multiship are :4robinm: and :4lucina:.
Also,
Even they aren't safe for me.:joyful: In fact, I probably love M!Morgan/Lucina (when they aren't related, obviously) and Laurent/Lucina about as much. I've only done one male Robin run, so I have little to compare him with, but I like the concept of him with Olivia, Sumia, Tiki, Panne, and Lissa as well.

I can relate. I use Lucina a bit, but I'd consider her more of a secondary than a main. I expected her to be a co-main with Robin, but there are too many good characters in the game! Robin is my supreme main, but I also love ZSS, Shulk, Ness, Duck Hunt, Greninja, and WFT.

I'll give Mewtwo a fair shot when he's out. I'm curious to see how he plays. I doubt he'll find his way into my mains, but I'm sure he'll at least be way better than in Melee.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I love Halloween, even if I rarely do too much on the day anymore. Really, the last three months of the year are my favorite.

I just decided to give it to my friend. I think it's exactly the same from what Google tells me.

I still need to play my Robin/Lucina file more (I will once I recruit Ike's "strong" descendent who hides behind 49 other men because he knows Robin, her daughter, her daughter-in-law, zombie lobster, or that random white-haired swords dude Robin picked up from another timeline could easily wipe the floor with him on my original file). Considering how Robin and Chrom destroy everything in their path once they S-Support, I can only imagine how broken Robin and Lucina get, especially with Morgan the All Powerful.

That's a good question. Someone should write this! I imagine Lucina would be uncomfortable in Plegia at first, but would settle because she trusts Robin. I have to wonder if he'd clean up Plegia a bit.

Even they aren't safe for me.:joyful: In fact, I probably love M!Morgan/Lucina (when they aren't related, obviously) and Laurent/Lucina about as much. I've only done one male Robin run, so I have little to compare him with, but I like the concept of him with Olivia, Sumia, Tiki, and Lissa as well.

I can relate. I use Lucina a bit, but I'd consider her more of a secondary than a main. I expected her to be a co-main with Robin, but there are too many good characters in the game! Robin is my supreme main, but I also love ZSS, Shulk, Ness, Duck Hunt, Greninja, and WFT.

I'll give Mewtwo a fair shot when he's out. I'm curious to see how he plays. I doubt he'll find his way into my mains, but I'm sure he'll at least be way better than in Melee.
I like M!Morgan with Lucina, but only when Robin is :4robinf:. Otherwise :4robinm:x:4lucina: forever. Also, I can't pair him with Tiki, mostly because she's going to be alone once Robin dies...

Shaymikyu

I like M!Morgan with Lucina, but only when Robin is :4robinf:. Otherwise :4robinm:x:4lucina: forever. Also, I can't pair him with Tiki, mostly because she's going to be alone once Robin dies...
True, it's a pretty tragic pairing.:sadeyes: And I agree on M!Morgan only when it's :4robinf: and not :4robinm:, mainly because even if M!Morgan escaped from wherever he and F!Morgan arrived from (assuming they are indeed twins and M!Morgan wasn't just pulled from an alternate universe or something), he'd likely arrive long after :4lucina: married.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
True, it's a pretty tragic pairing.:sadeyes: And I agree on M!Morgan only when it's :4robinf: and not :4robinm:, mainly because even if M!Morgan escaped from wherever he and F!Morgan arrived from (assuming they are indeed twins and M!Morgan wasn't just pulled from an alternate universe or something), he'd likely arrive long after :4lucina: married.
Probably married :4robinm:. Which would make her his mother, soooo....
Why is it that Morgan seems to work better as an only child?

Even they aren't safe for me.:joyful: In fact, I probably love M!Morgan/Lucina (when they aren't related, obviously) and Laurent/Lucina about as much. I've only done one male Robin run, so I have little to compare him with, but I like the concept of him with Olivia, Sumia, Tiki, Panne, and Lissa as well.

Also, I really want to see a fic about Lucina becoming the Queen of Plegia. Would be a hell of lot of fun.
Morgan the all powerful FTW.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Probably married :4robinm:. Which would make her his mother, soooo....
Why is it that Morgan seems to work better as an only child?

Also, I really want to see a fic about Queen Lucina of Plegia. Would be a hell of lot of fun.
Morgan the all powerful FTW.
That too.:laugh: And I actually like Morgan as Lucina's brother, but other than that, it's hard for me to see either Morgan as someone else's sibling. I guess I could see Laurent and Morgan's brother, but I'm not that big into Robin x Miriel (don't hate it, just neutral).

That would be an awesome fic.:surprised:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
That too.:laugh: And I actually like Morgan as Lucina's brother, but other than that, it's hard for me to see either Morgan as someone else's sibling. I guess I could see Laurent and Morgan's brother, but I'm not that big into Robin x Miriel (don't hate it, just neutral).

That would be an awesome fic.:surprised:
Morgan would be a girl in that case anyways. I really wonder how she would react. Any guesses?

Shaymikyu

I give up on Priam again. Back to grinding there. Ike needs to tell his descendent that he's a coward for hiding behind all those men with Dark-Flier-hating Bows. I might max out Cynthia, Lucina, and Robin again, then change them to a less weak-to-bows class. I really, REALLY like the mobility of the Dark Fliers, though. Any suggestions on what classes might be best for this Paralogue? Dark Fliers for me have fared the best, except Priam has a ton of bow users and Rexcalibur users.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I give up on Priam again. Back to grinding there. Ike needs to tell his descendent that he's a coward for hiding behind all those men with Dark-Flier-hating Bows. I might max out Cynthia, Lucina, and Robin again, then change them to a less weak-to-bows class. I really, REALLY like the mobility of the Dark Fliers, though. Any suggestions on what classes might be best for this Paralogue? Dark Fliers for me have fared the best, except Priam has a ton of bow users and Rexcalibur users.
I just fielded my Robin and Lucina, and had them go on a date. With Morgan and Yarne helping.

Hunter Nightblood

Smash Apprentice
NNID
kah0922
Well, the last time I played it I sent Chrom and Robin out and the solo'd the map... so...

If you insist on using Dark Fliers, Iote's Shield is your best friend. That and Bowbreaker. Prian's map doesn't have much room if I remember correctly. From what I do remember, High defense magic users are you best bet. Watch out for counter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom