• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Behold, I bring more artwork!

And meanwhile, in an alternate universe...

Yes, that is a Male version of Lucina (who would basically just be Marth?) with F!Robin.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

Yes, that is a Male version of Lucina (who would basically just be Marth?) with F!Robin.
You cheat, using the artwork on the Sm4sh site :seuss:

I honestly think that a male with the proper build could cosplay Lucina and get away with it.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Yes i did cheat, but that artwork is freaken awesome. Apparently it was done by FE:A's head artist.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Yes i did cheat, but that artwork is freaken awesome. Apparently it was done by FE:A's head writer.
You mean head artist. All the character specific artwork on the site is done by the respective franchise's top artists.

Greninja's for example, is done by longtime Pokemon artist Ken Sugimori.

I have a full poster of Mega Man's art, for that matter.

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
You mean head artist. All the character specific artwork on the site is done by the respective franchise's top artists.

Greninja's for example, is done by longtime Pokemon artist Ken Sugimori.

I have a full poster of Mega Man's art, for that matter.
lol, yeah, meant artist. Apparently my brain isn't functioning right now.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form

I always wondered what genderbent male Robin would look like since he does have an opposite gender counterpart, but they differ slightly in personality.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I always wondered what genderbent male Robin would look like since he does have an opposite gender counterpart, but they differ slightly in personality.
Actually, I am pretty sure that F!Robin appearance is completely create-able in FE:A. Let me check...

Yep, it is. It would be Build 02, Face: 05 (eye patch), Hair 03, Hair Color: 01

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
More pictures incoming

I like to headcanon that sort of dress (the kind she wears on the soundtrack cover art) is representative of what she'd wear in peacetime following the game's events

also, another Robin x Lucina pic.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
More pictures incoming

I like to headcanon that sort of dress (the kind she wears on the soundtrack cover art) is representative of what she'd wear in peacetime following the game's events

also, another Robin x Lucina pic.
Second one. Best image.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
So before I head off to class, I feel like we havn;t made fun of Chrom enough recently

hmmm, maybe that was too mean. This should be a bit more flattering.

Also, as a bonus. More Lucina x Robin

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
And you, unfortunately, are immune to half of my Combos.
I saw a few 3 hit sequences in our fights yesterday. Probably not that I'm immune, just hard to get.

And besides, I don't even want to be close to a Ganon after those matches. I feel like I could be crushed in a minute.

Dem hard hitting attacks.

Fluffyeevee

Criminal among Criminals
NNID
Thefluffyeeveee
3DS FC
2423-4481-8726
I saw a few 3 hit sequences in our fights yesterday. Probably not that I'm immune, just hard to get.

And besides, I don't even want to be close to a Ganon after those matches. I feel like I could be crushed in a minute.

Dem hard hitting attacks.
Heh, we could go again if you like. I have alot of combos, most are just hard to pull off.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Heh, we could go again if you like. I have alot of combos, most are just hard to pull off.
Once I find some time, sure. I won't be on today or tomorrow(most likely, and if I am, only for very brief periods), for that matter.

Last edited:

Fluffyeevee

Criminal among Criminals
NNID
Thefluffyeeveee
3DS FC
2423-4481-8726
Once I find some time, sure. I won't be on today or tomorrow(most likely, and if I am, only for very brief periods), for that matter.
Alright, looking forward to whenever I can fight your Lucina again. Wont fall for that ShieldBreaker again, I can promise you that.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
So before I head off to class, I feel like we havn;t made fun of Chrom enough recently

hmmm, maybe that was too mean. This should be a bit more flattering.

Also, as a bonus. More Lucina x Robin

:4robinm:: HI CHROM! I'M HELPING TO COMFORT LUCINA SINCE YOU'R DEAD!!!
Also, dat GIF.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

Sucks that the Robin here doesn't have blue hair, but whatever. She's still adorable sitting with Chrom and co.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Hey guys, i just stumbled across a build for M!Morgan that might just be a match for Aether!F!Morgan in terms of brokenness.

Make a F!Robin with Skill as your asset. Marry Olivia to Chrom. Marry Robin to Inigo. Make M!Morgan an Assassin. Boom, 55 Skill. Give Morgan Limit Break, getting that skill up to 65. Pair up an Swordmaster with 40 or more skill with him, getting his skill up to 73.

Now skill him out with Luna, Lethality, Galeforce, Limit Break, and Rightful King.

This leads to an 28.25% chance to proc Lethality, and an 62.378% chance at Luna. Thats a roughly 90% chance for attacks to trigger an ability, with over 1/4 of attacks being an instant kill.

Shaymikyu

So, I kind of want to edit Robin sprites to resemble my three Robins... Any tips on how to do things like change hair color or keep the background transparent?
Hey guys, i just stumbled across a build for M!Morgan that might just be a match for Aether!F!Morgan in terms of brokenness.

Make a F!Robin with Skill as your asset. Marry Olivia to Chrom. Marry Robin to Inigo. Make M!Morgan an Assassin. Boom, 55 Skill. Give Morgan Limit Break, getting that skill up to 65. Pair up an Swordmaster with 40 or more skill with him, getting his skill up to 73.

Now skill him out with Luna, Lethality, Galeforce, Limit Break, and Rightful King.

This leads to an 28.25% chance to proc Lethality, and an 62.378% chance at Luna. Thats a roughly 90% chance for attacks to trigger an ability, with over 1/4 of attacks being an instant kill.
I was considering that once, but I ended up doing a Yarne run instead... Why do we only have three files?:sadeyes:

Timmay08

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Timmay08
Loving the fan art. Seriously loving it.

So many runs to play, so little files.

Shaymikyu

Ignore the Transparency thing- I got it figured out. I guess I'll experiment on how to easily edit the sprites' hair colors.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
So, I kind of want to edit Robin sprites to resemble my three Robins... Any tips on how to do things like change hair color or keep the background transparent?
Transparency- save as PNG and erase your entire background beforehand. Or just start transparent if you have Photoshop.
:4greninja:'d.

Hair color- If you downloaded a sprite sheet, copy the hair as is in a selection, put it in a different layer, and change the saturation and/or hue. My hair is black, so I just lowered the saturation.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

The hue thing isn't working. I'm trying and it just isn't changing color at all. I'll keep playing with it and see.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord

I was considering that once, but I ended up doing a Yarne run instead... Why do we only have three files?:sadeyes:
Yep, thats how to make RK!Morgan, destroyer of worlds.

Aether!Morgan would be having Chrom marry Olivia if you went strength route, or have him marry Marribelle if you want to go the magic route. Have Robin get strength or magic as asset depending on which route you choose. Then give Morgan the following abilities. Or you can go Sumia with Chrom for a better skill.

Aether, Luna, Galeforce, Swordfaire/Tomefaire, Limit Break.

Going with the middle ground option of Sumia with Robin with magic asset and defense flaw, would end up with 55 magic and 54 skill and 57 speed. Assuming you have the same type of pairup as M!Morgan did, thats 62 skill. Thats 31% for Aether to trigger, then 47.78% for Luna, a total of 73.78%. While thats much less dmg output by comparison, Aether!Morgan will have better stats.
HP St Ma Sk Sp Lu De Re
80 50 60 54 57 56 45 52 for female Morgan (Sumia as Lucina's mother) vs
80 54 38 65 58 57 42 38 for male Morgan

So, Aether Morgan, Destroyer of worlds is less powerful in terms of raw damage, but she'll be harder to kill due to aeher healing her and having better defense and resistance (i did defense as the flaw. You could pick luck for 1 less magic, but get 47 defense instead. RK!Morgan, destroyer of worlds is a bit of an glass cannon

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
The hue thing isn't working. I'm trying and it just isn't changing color at all. I'll keep playing with it and see.
If it really doesn't change anything, just use the lasso tool, select all of it precisely, and change it manually with the color picker.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Let's all bask in this amazing picture's glory.
Yep, thats how to make RK!Morgan, destroyer of worlds.

Aether!Morgan would be having Chrom marry Olivia if you went strength route, or have him marry Marribelle if you want to go the magic route. Have Robin get strength or magic as asset depending on which route you choose. Then give Morgan the following abilities. Or you can go Sumia with Chrom for a better skill.

Aether, Luna, Galeforce, Swordfaire/Tomefaire, Limit Break.

Going with the middle ground option of Sumia with Robin with magic asset and defense flaw, would end up with 55 magic and 54 skill and 57 speed. Assuming you have the same type of pairup as M!Morgan did, thats 62 skill. Thats 31% for Aether to trigger, then 47.78% for Luna, a total of 73.78%. While thats much less dmg output by comparison, Aether!Morgan will have better stats.
HP ST Mag Skill Spd Luck Def Res
80 50 60 54 57 56 45 52 for female Morgan (Sumia as Lucina's mother) vs
80 54 38 65 58 57 42 38 for male Morgan

So, Aether Morgan, Destroyer of worlds is less powerful in terms of raw damage, but she'll be harder to kill due to aeher healing her and having better defense and resistance (i did defense as the flaw. You could pick luck for 1 less magic, but get 47 defense instead. RK!Morgan, destroyer of worlds is a bit of an glass cannon
Aether!Morgan FTW.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

I found it! Just needed to colorize it. I'll probably change my sig once I'm done.

Shaymikyu

Got them all made. Going to try to add the spouses too (colorizing Yarne's hair might be a pain, but at least Vaike!Yarne is close to his official art color).

Shaymikyu

I used type 2 male Robin, but his hair was different. I'll put him up as soon as I finish editing him with Lucina. I'll probably even go back and add Morgan to the families later (and Lucina to my first Robin, too, which will probably be my sig).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom