• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Oops, did I say Type 2? I meant Type 1, or whatever the one in SSB is. Here he is:

Timmay08

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Timmay08
I made the most silly file on my last run. A guy named BUTTS with the scars and big face with a weird look and purple hair.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Oops, did I say Type 2? I meant Type 1, or whatever the one in SSB is. Here he is:
It is technically Type 2, as they go in ascending age. Young Robin is type 1, young adult/SSB4 Robin is type 2, and Adult Robin is type 3.

I made the most silly file on my last run. A guy named BUTTS with the scars and big face with a weird look and purple hair.
wat.

Shaymikyu

It made for some interesting conversations. Replacing the name for a name like 'BUTTS' makes it a whole lot more interesting. Especially on your birthday!
I can't find it right now, but I remember seeing someone who named Robin "I'm Batman." The screencaps made me wheeze with laughter.

Ugh, I've been spending a long time trying to get Morgan's hair to sit right, and those red spots showing where the hair should be keep poking out.

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
So before I head off to class, I feel like we havn;t made fun of Chrom enough recently

hmmm, maybe that was too mean. This should be a bit more flattering.

Also, as a bonus. More Lucina x Robin

"Let me make this our little secret. I KO'd Chrom."
~ Captain Falcon

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
I know what I have to do. But going back means I'll have to change my past. I've been trying to save the future for so long.
~Adult Lucina
"It's Robin! He's the real enemy! It's his fault your father got cut!"

Oh god I need to stop right now.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I can't find it right now, but I remember seeing someone who named Robin "I'm Batman." The screencaps made me wheeze with laughter.

Ugh, I've been spending a long time trying to get Morgan's hair to sit right, and those red spots showing where the hair should be keep poking out.
I'm assuming your signature now is your finished work.

Timmay08

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Timmay08
"It's Robin! He's the real enemy! It's his fault your father got cut!"

Oh god I need to stop right now.
Lucina, but let me explain. When we are KO'd, our bodies we return to the hand, and the hand lets us respawn. And so we are all connected in the great Circle of Life.

I'm getting really desperate for quotes here.

Shaymikyu

I'm assuming your signature now is your finished work.
Yep. I even included my Robin from the Yarne run in my avvie. Too tired to do my other two Morgans for my other two Robins right now, though.

I was bored, so I made some Awakening smileys. I'll try and make bigger ones later but I'm exhausted.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
It is technically Type 2, as they go in ascending age. Young Robin is type 1, young adult/SSB4 Robin is type 2, and Adult Robin is type 3.

wat.
incorrect. Type 1 is the default/young-adult Robin. Type 2 is the kid Robin. Type 3 is the adult Robin

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
incorrect. Type 1 is the default/young-adult Robin. Type 2 is the kid Robin. Type 3 is the adult Robin
Close enough. I haven't played Awakening in a while so pardon that.

Yep. I even included my Robin from the Yarne run in my avvie. Too tired to do my other two Morgans for my other two Robins right now, though.

I was bored, so I made some Awakening smileys. I'll try and make bigger ones later but I'm exhausted.
Looks nice. I'd never use either adult Robin myself, though. The two younger ones are so much better looking.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord

Also, shouldn't the Morgan in your sig have darker blue hair?
Close enough. I haven't played Awakening in a while so pardon that.

Looks nice. I'd never use either adult Robin myself, though. The two younger ones are so much better looking.
But you can make an adult Robin who looks just like Brock from Pokemon. Its rather hilarious.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Also, shouldn't the Morgan in your sig have darker blue hair?

But you can make an adult Robin who looks like like Brock from Pokemon. Its rather hilarious.
I think you're right. I was going off the picture of him with Chrom's hair on the FE wiki. I think I was a shade off. I'll fix it later when I'm not tired and busy and actually have time.

Oldest Male Robin reminds me of Gregor for some reason.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I think you're right. I was going off the picture of him with Chrom's hair on the FE wiki. I think I was a shade off. I'll fix it later when I'm not tired and busy and actually have time.

Oldest Male Robin reminds me of Gregor for some reason.
i think its because they have the same overall build.

Also, the Brock face would be Build 3, Face 3, Hair 1, and Hair Color 5, in case you guys are wondering.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I was bored so I went and did my own avatar from the sprite sheet

obviously I don't actually have blue hair, and my own hair is "slightly" longer (if I wanted to be accurate about length I'd have had to copy Lucina's hair, but that unfortunately isn't an option in game)

also a few days ago I produced these from the sprite sheets
look, they move o.O
these are for the Fire Emblem Wiki that I sometimes do work on that's hosted on my server (well everyone else is doing self-promotion so) and I should eventually have one for every class (probably not every character, too much effort)

Shaymikyu

I definitely like default Robin best for male, but young girl Robin is growing on me, especially with the freckles and pigtails. I also like adult female Robin, though. Something about her just suits her snark. I like type 2's hairstyles and tiara marking for an eye setting, though.

Voice 3 female Robin is the best, though, although I like voice 1 for younger Robin. Haven't explored the male voices much or the Japanese voices, so no comment on them.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I still prefer myself or the girl of my dreams default :4robinf: to the adult Robins. I just don't like them that much.
Well remember, you are talking to the guy who plays default Robin. I mainly did that so when I see him in smash or in 90% of the fan art (of M!Robin) I get to see the version of Robin I actually played as for over 100 hours rather than "some jerk who doesn't look like my Robin" if I had gone with a custom appearance.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Well remember, you are talking to the guy who plays default Robin. I mainly did that so when I see him in smash or in 90% of the fan art (of M!Robin) I get to see the version of Robin I actually played as for over 100 hours rather than "some jerk who doesn't look like my Robin" if I had gone with a custom appearance.
I never cared for canon anyways. I accept white haired young adult Robs as the canon one, but if MU is supposed to represent me, then I'm friggin making him like me.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I never cared for canon anyways. I accept white haired young adult Robs as the canon one, but if MU is supposed to represent me, then I'm friggin making him like me.
Ah, well, even in games where I can alter a character's personality, I tend to not let the character represent me, rather keeping them as an separate entity with their own separate personality. Which is why I tend to go for canon appearances.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Ah, well, even in games where I can alter a character's personality, I tend to not let the character represent me, rather keeping them as an separate entity with their own separate personality. Which is why I tend to go for canon appearances.
Look at us, we're opposites.

I say, "screw canon, this is me and I'm making him me."

Shaymikyu

Look at us, we're opposites.

I say, "screw canon, this is me and I'm making him me."
I'm sort of in the middle, at least on my first run. I model the character after me if I can and give them my name, but I treat them as a character still. I do the same thing in Pokémon- in X, I have my own trainer, but when I envision the main character, I imagine default Serena.

On my later runs, I'll usually deviate more. I sort of envision the Robin on my Yarne run having a slightly different personality as more of a cheerful, mischievous child than the snarker I picture default female Robin as.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I'm sort of in the middle, at least on my first run. I model the character after me if I can and give them my name, but I treat them as a character still. I do the same thing in Pokémon- in X, I have my own trainer, but when I envision the main character, I imagine default Serena..
if you don't have a shaymin on every team I'm disappointed

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I'm sort of in the middle, at least on my first run. I model the character after me if I can and give them my name, but I treat them as a character still. I do the same thing in Pokémon- in X, I have my own trainer, but when I envision the main character, I imagine default Serena.

On my later runs, I'll usually deviate more. I sort of envision the Robin on my Yarne run having a slightly different personality as more of a cheerful, mischievous child than the snarker I picture default female Robin as.
So basically F!Morgan, but perhaps less insane.

Also...

Lol, now I totally imagine all the Fire Emblem characters assumed at first that all of the Legend of Zelda characters were manaketes

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
EDIT: opps, was looking at the wrong page and didn't realise this was a double post.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

if you don't have a shaymin on every team I'm disappointed
I have it on every team I can. I have an almost level 100 Shaymin I've had since Platinum. Sadly, most of the newer games make you wait to transfer over old Pokémon.:sadeyes:

EDIT: Morgan's hair color should be more accurate now.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I have it on every team I can. I have an almost level 100 Shaymin I've had since Platinum. Sadly, most of the newer games make you wait to transfer over old Pokémon.:sadeyes:

EDIT: Morgan's hair color should be more accurate now.
XY only makes you wait until you have a Pokedex, though. Sure, the transfer there is paid, but it's your lunch money for a whole year of the thing.

Timmay08

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Timmay08
Seriously though, blue haired Morgan is best morgan. Blue hair and purple hair MU are the way to go according to my book.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
In the "codec" call for Lucina, pit needs to mistake her for Marth and then Chrom needs to come in and get all defensive on his daughter's behalf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom