• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I'll have to try that on one of my two remaining runs. Both of those, actually...
Male Robin Run: Robin/Lucina, Gerome/Morgan, Owain/Severa, Inigo/Cynthia, Laurent/Noire, Brady/Kjelle, Yarne/Nah.
Yarne/Robin Run: Yarne/Robin, Brady/Severa, Morgan or Gerome/Lucina... If I do Gerome/Lucina, then Morgan can go with Nah. If I do Morgan/Lucina, maybe Gerome with Cynthia? I've heard that's cute. I've heard good things about Morgan/Noire, too.
Gerome/Cynthia is adorable. So adorable. Not as cute as Gerome/Morgan though.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Gerome/Cynthia is adorable. So adorable. Not as cute as Gerome/Morgan though.
It has adorable fan art.
And the opposites attract feel of it does seem like it's fun. Morgan/Cynthia is my 2nd gen OTP, but I really want to get as many of the support conversations as I can.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
It has adorable fan art.
And the opposites attract feel of it does seem like it's fun. Morgan/Cynthia is my 2nd gen OTP, but I really want to get as many of the support conversations as I can.
The opposites attract is why I like him with Morgan, honestly. That, and Gerome is doing to :4lucina: what :4robinm: did to Chrom. And the whole Morgan makes masks for Gerome thing is cute.
I also love how :4lucina: says she's going to spoil Morgan. It's cute.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Also, why Morgan/Cynthia? How cute is it?
I don't know, I just found their support really cute. Cynthia and Morgan ham it up together like Owain and M!Morgan, and then Cynthia gets self-conscious about how hammy she can be and Morgan tries to help her be more demure, but in the end Morgan just loves her for who she already is even as the others mock her. Plus, I just like how their personalities mesh, especially since his supports with her and Owain show that M!Morgan can have his hammy moments.

Also, it gives us my favorite male Morgan line: "I am Morgan, the,um, unwavering light that makes bad guys...really sad!"

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I don't know, I just found their support really cute. Cynthia and Morgan ham it up together like Owain and M!Morgan, and then Cynthia gets self-conscious about how hammy she can be and Morgan tries to help her be more demure, but in the end Morgan just loves her for who she already is even as the others mock her. Plus, I just like how their personalities mesh, especially since his supports with her and Owain show that M!Morgan can have his hammy moments.

Also, it gives us my favorite male Morgan line: "I am Morgan, the,um, unwavering light that makes bad guys...really sad!"
That's sounds like something I would shout. I prefer singing random songs during combat though.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Who does F!Morgan have non-Romantic supports with, other than Nah?

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
After doing a search, the answer seems to be Noire (plus obviously her sibling if she has one, her mother, and her father).
Ah.
I really wish there stuff between Lucina and Morgan apart from the generic convo. I'd be more shocked about having a future kid if I were Lucina.

Shaymikyu

Ah.
I really wish there stuff between Lucina and Morgan apart from the generic convo. I'd be more shocked about having a future kid if I were Lucina.
Agreed. I also wish M!Morgan could A Support with Laurent and Inigo. The Morgans should be able to support all the second gens just like their mother/father can with the first gens. Actually, more supports between first and second gens would be awesome. Imagine Chrom's wife getting chewed out by Severa, or Ricken and Laurent discussing their hats, or Virion helping Inigo with winning women over, or Tiki talking with Nah...

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Agreed. I also wish M!Morgan could A Support with Laurent and Inigo. The Morgans should be able to support all the second gens just like their mother/father can with the first gens. Actually, more supports between first and second gens would be awesome. Imagine Chrom's wife getting chewed out by Severa, or Ricken and Laurent discussing their hats, or Virion helping Inigo with winning women over, or Tiki talking with Nah...
Gaben approved.

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
Inigo hitting on Libra...

Also, Nah and Tiki do have supports.

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

Shaymikyu

Inigo hitting on Libra...

Also, Nah and Tiki do have supports.
Oops, right, I forgot. I think it was Nowi who didn't get supports with Tiki, and she gets some dialogue with her in one of the Scrambles.

EDIT: Oh my gosh, trying to avoid accidentally supporting Chrom with Robin if you aren't marrying her before Chapter 11 is the true challenge of FE:A. Sumia is at least attached to Frederick now, but Chrom always seems to end up right by Robin. I'm trying to keep them as far apart as possible so I can try for Olivia. No wonder some people unwittingly marry Chrom on their playthroughs.

Last edited:

RadiantTactician

NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
I WAS GOING TO SHARE THAT!!!
You're too slow! :4sonic: still upset they got rid of that taunt

Is it all right if I posted a pic based on that new pregnancy test meme; it's ridiculously funny, but I'm not sure if it's against the ToS :awesome:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Is it all right if I posted a pic based on that new pregnancy test meme; it's ridiculously funny, but I'm not sure if it's against the ToS :awesome:
There are limits on how raunchy things can be, but if it isn't too graphic, it's fine.

odd coming from a woman but thats just me

RadiantTactician

NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
Nothing raunchy, but it's suggestive lol. it was nice knowing ya Robin

RadiantTactician

NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
I can't find it right now, but my favorite one is one I saw where Chrom is holding it up in his confession scene.
yah, I know which one you're talking about; there's one with Anna's confession, and it's golden :rotfl:

Tribute

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0645-5788-4088
Ugh.

I cant for the life of me get a counter up in time vs ZSS downthrow->UpB.

Unrelated, GregorxLissa is the best thing ever

Shaymikyu

Ugh.

I cant for the life of me get a counter up in time vs ZSS downthrow->UpB.

Unrelated, GregorxLissa is the best thing ever
I might have to try that on my Yarne run... I was going to do Gregor/Cherche and Donnel/Lissa originally.

Shaymikyu

As a side note, every battle with heroes listed so far- without fail- has listed Frederick and Sumia. Every battle. Though maybe Vaike and Panne will catch up soon (though I'll need someone else to keep Chrom away from his potential wives now that Vaike has his support to do). In fact, they've already almost S-Supported, and I just passed the chapter where you get Panne and Gaius.

Support-wise, I still prefer Sumia with Gaius, but her Frederick and Chrom supports are cute (plus Cynthia with Chrom's blue hair).

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I might have to try that on my Yarne run... I was going to do Gregor/Cherche and Donnel/Lissa originally.
And now you have found the single worst part of FE:A ... so many adorable pairings and not enough time to do playthroughs to see all of them!

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
so I have another Lucina For Glory video
Again, all comments and constructive criticism welcomed! (yes I already know I overdid the d-smash :p)
I also have one of my Marth against the same guy here, if anyone's interested. There are a few hits in that one that relied on pulling off the tippers, so it probably doesn't all apply to Lucina, but Marth and Lucina are so similar a Lucina player could probably get something out of it anyway.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
And now you have found the single worst part of FE:A ... so many adorable pairings and not enough time to do playthroughs to see all of them!
Or that you're too centered on one pairing to want to do another one for whatever reason.

:4robinm:x:4lucina:

Shaymikyu

Can't argue with that. Hence why I said I wish I had more files earlier.

I should probably get back on SSB for the challenges soon, but I really want to get to Yarne. I have a friend who recently got SSB, though, so at least I might have someone human I can play with.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Nothing raunchy, but it's suggestive lol. it was nice knowing ya Robin
This is hilarious jajajaja.
So what are Lucina's best combos? I've done Dthrow into Uair at early percent, but that's it.
In my game-play style I do not rely on combos or any complicated shenanigans, I just try to read and outwit my opponent. That is usually enough. That being said, I do not know any combos like those that Sheik, Mario, or others may have. The only one I know is the one you mentioned. However, again, do not rely on combos focus on understanding your opponents patterns and exploiting them. That will bring you more results.
EDIT: By that I mean, rely on footsies etc. etc.

Last edited:

Unkown Hero

Smash Journeyman
Or that you're too centered on one pairing to want to do another one for whatever reason.

:4robinm:x:4lucina:
Yeah, I normally stay with the same pairing for most people (e.g ChromxSumia) because I always have an excess of guys, but I don't know why

Shaymikyu

Yeah, I normally stay with the same pairing for most people (e.g ChromxSumia) because I always have an excess of guys, but I don't know why
Depending on how many runs I do (especially with how heartbroken I'd be to delete one), I might eventually find pairings I prefer over others to return to, but there's so many options that I really want to explore them all. I've found a few I liked more than I expected that way.

EDIT: Plus some characters you really only have a limited amount of combos for, like Chrom and Sumia who don't have many characters they can support with (I get Chrom, even if I wish Miriel and Panne were options, but why Sumia?).

Last edited:

Unkown Hero

Smash Journeyman
Depending on how many runs I do (especially with how heartbroken I'd be to delete one), I might eventually find pairings I prefer over others to return to, but there's so many options that I really want to explore them all. I've found a few I liked more than I expected that way.

EDIT: Plus some characters you really only have a limited amount of combos for, like Chrom and Sumia who don't have many characters they can support with (I get Chrom, even if I wish Miriel and Panne were options, but why Sumia?).
Yeah, every time I have to delete a file, a small part of me becomes sad.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
is there anyone here called "Michael M" on YouTube/Google+? they just commented on one of my videos looking for my friend code

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

I'm not normally a huge Vaike fan, but his support so far with Panne is actually decent. I like how it actually addresses her mistrust issues with humans a bit more and Vaike just wants to bring out the best of her ability. I like Frederick's support with her a little more still, but I certainly don't mind these two at all.

A random SSB question- does Mushroomy Kingdom still have its alternate World 1-2 version? I haven't seen it at all, but I know that the Punch-Out stage has two forms.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom