• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Nope. Changed from Alex to my formal name here.

Why so?
That Mike dude me in the only match we had as Lucina dittos. It was really close but that Mike character got the last hit down. However, they then switched to ZSS/Sheik which did not work to his/her advantage.

Last edited:

Unkown Hero

Smash Journeyman
Toon Link's yelling is highly obnoxious to my ears.

At least regular Link is tolerable.
I like there voice, especially Toon Links, it's pretty cute. Also I'd imagine a conversation between the to being like this

:4tlink::HYPT, TUP, TA, WAYYYYAAAAAAAAAA.

:4link::HAR, TAR, TA, SHAYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

:4tlink:: COME ON!

Timmay08

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Timmay08
I should ask who the killed me in extra time with Pit with an arrow. On that day I learned that a B from pit can kill you at 300%.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
After a ton of battles against Marth, I finally got to hear Lucina mocking him. It took a LOT quicker with Ike. Now I just need to fight Falco as Fox and Lucina as male Robin and I can complete hearing all of the special victories.

EDIT: Another thing I forgot to mention- I never knew that Yveltal and Zapdos appeared in the background of Lumiose City! Considering all the known Pokémon stages have Pokémon cameos on them (Unova Pokémon League has Shaymin, Milotic, and Whimsicott in addition to Zekrom and Reshiram who attack, and we've already seen pictures of Fire types in the Kalos League stage), I'm curious to see what the inevitable last one for the Wii U does.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

I've never seen him.
I only just saw him today. In the part where you're really high up in the city, you can see him fly by sometimes if you look closely. Incidentally, Zapdos is at the Power Plant part. I'll try and see if I can snap a photo.

Shaymikyu

Zapdos at the Power Plant.

Yveltal wants to make a liar out of me. I circled the city three times and never saw him. I swear he popped up once during the "nighttime above Lumiose itself" part, though. I know I saw red and black and his tail. I'll try again and see.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
i leik gerome.
not with lucina though.
or as much as mudkipz
guesh wat

i do

adn even tho im marrying lucina to m!morgan freeman in my next :4robinf: file i still liek lucina and batman moar

tho i will admits that morgan and lucina's non related convos are fluff

Shaymikyu

And there's Yveltal (sorry for the darkness). He popped up immediately. Maybe he just likes Lucina.

EDIT: And right after I unpaused he freaking flew right behind me but too quick to get a picture. Yveltal is a troll.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

And there's Yveltal (sorry for the darkness). He popped up immediately. Maybe he just likes Lucina.

EDIT: And right after I unpaused he freaking flew right behind me but too quick to get a picture. Yveltal is a troll.
And here I was thinking Sakurai had forgotten about our dark poultry friend.

Shaymikyu

And here he is up close.
And here I was thinking Sakurai had forgotten about our dark poultry friend.
I was wondering that too. It'd be weird to have Xerneas and not Yveltal.

Poor Zygarde, though. He's been given the same treatment as Giratina in Brawl (though now he's a Pokéball).

InfinityCollision

Smash Lord
After a ton of battles against Marth, I finally got to hear Lucina mocking him. It took a LOT quicker with Ike. Now I just need to fight Falco as Fox and Lucina as male Robin and I can complete hearing all of the special victories.

EDIT: Another thing I forgot to mention- I never knew that Yveltal and Zapdos appeared in the background of Lumiose City! Considering all the known Pokémon stages have Pokémon cameos on them (Unova Pokémon League has Shaymin, Milotic, and Whimsicott in addition to Zekrom and Reshiram who attack, and we've already seen pictures of Fire types in the Kalos League stage), I'm curious to see what the inevitable last one for the Wii U does.
Mewtwo :troll:

:cry:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
guesh wat

i do

adn even tho im marrying lucina to m!morgan freeman in my next :4robinf: file i still liek lucina and batman moar

tho i will admits that morgan and lucina's non related convos are fluff

Yep! though the whole flowers thing gives me massive deja vu :D

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Flowers and déjà vu.

Someone watches the Robin Lucina support way too many times.
This was even a question? The S support is freaken adorable. Though not as adorable of the hot springs scene. Just... that scene. Like, a dozen different points in that one scene that makes me squee its so damn adorable.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

While I found the C-A supports not as interesting for Robin and Lucina (though I like in the A support how he tries to help her relax a little), I like the S support a lot, mainly for the flowers bit. There's just something sweet about what's normally a generic act of love when Lucina's likely not seen any flowers before traveling back to the past.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
While I found the C-A supports not as interesting for Robin and Lucina (though I like in the A support how he tries to help her relax a little), I like the S support a lot, mainly for the flowers bit. There's just something sweet about what's normally a generic act of love when Lucina's likely not seen any flowers before traveling back to the past.
Just wait for the hot springs scene and the chapter 21 scene. (also, do the hot springs before the chapter 21 scene, since it kinda forshadows it a bit and makes the decision Lucina ends up making even more meaningful based on what she says before.)

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Everybody is just so moved by the flowers.

This was even a question? The S support is freaken adorable. Though not as adorable of the hot springs scene. Just... that scene. Like, a dozen different points in that one scene that makes me squee its so damn adorable.
Not so much a question and more along the lines of "incredibly obvious statement."

That portrait of a blushing Lucina holding flowers is so damn fluffy I could look at it before sleeping and dream peacefully. Wonder if there's a fic or anything where Lucina or Robin sleep talk extensively...I love sleep and it's phenomena and would kill for a fic like that.

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord

Not so much a question and more along the lines of "incredibly obvious statement."

That portrait of a blushing Lucina holding flowers is so damn fluffy I could look at it before sleeping and dream peacefully. Wonder if there's a fic or anything where Lucina or Robin sleep talk extensively...I love sleep and it's phenomena and would kill for a fic like that.
*makes note of this* I'll get to this is a few months once Future Disowned is done and I can focus on my one-shot collection.

Shaymikyu

Just wait for the hot springs scene and the chapter 21 scene. (also, do the hot springs before the chapter 21 scene, since it kinda forshadows it a bit and makes the decision Lucina ends up making even more meaningful based on what she says before.)
I'll keep that in mind.

Speaking of Lucina and Robin, I love how some of the future kids react to Morgan on the event tiles in some battles when he/she's their child. Lucina is just supportive saying how Morgan might be from another future, but they should fight to protect them all. Laurent basically gets a headache trying to think about all the different futures. Yarne doesn't talk about the future but asks if Morgan wants bunny ears like him since he didn't inherit them (Yarne is the other one I'm considering on my third run because Taguel Morgan sounds fun, but broken magic Morgan too... So tough!). Owain calls him his almighty offspring (which is pretty true of many second gen fathered Morgans). Gerome is in disbelief because he tried hard to change as little as possible in the present. Have I mentioned how sad I am that we only get three saves?

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I'll keep that in mind.

Speaking of Lucina and Robin, I love how some of the future kids react to Morgan on the event tiles in some battles when he/she's their child. Lucina is just supportive saying how Morgan might be from another future, but they should fight to protect them all. Laurent basically gets a headache trying to think about all the different futures. Yarne doesn't talk about the future but asks if Morgan wants bunny ears like him since he didn't inherit them (Yarne is the other one I'm considering on my third run because Taguel Morgan sounds fun, but broken magic Morgan too... So tough!). Owain calls him his almighty offspring (which is pretty true of many second gen fathered Morgans). Gerome is in disbelief because he tried hard to change as little as possible in the present. Have I mentioned how sad I am that we only get three saves?
Now I am sad Taguel Morgan isn't Morgan with bunny ears.

Shaymikyu

Now I am sad Taguel Morgan isn't Morgan with bunny ears.
I know, and Manakete Morgan doesn't have the pointy ears like other Manakete! And Morgan with Ricken, Miriel, or Laurent as a parent doesn't get the hat!

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I know, and Manakete Morgan doesn't have the pointy ears like other Manakete! And Morgan with Ricken, Miriel, or Laurent as a parent doesn't get the hat!
The lack of fanart for this is even more distressing. All i can find are "meh" photoshops.

On the bright side, I did find a cute Morgan x Yarne picture

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

The lack of fanart for this is even more distressing. All i can find are "meh" photoshops.
For Taguel Morgan, I've seen this.

Source

Also, I just looked up Yarne's supports with female Robin, and they're so cute. She basically pets him to death and says she wants more taguel so she can have more taguel to cuddle, and he gets flustered and embarrassed, and then they get ambushed and Yarne gets over his cowardice to help fight alongside Robin. I swore I was going to do a Laurent run, but that support is so tempting... And bunny Morgan.

EDIT: Also apparently Morgan's starting class is that of the other parent unless it's someone with a unique class? I didn't know that. Because I married Lords on both my playthroughs, Morgan was always a Tactician and I assumed it was always that way.

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
For Taguel Morgan, I've seen this.

Source

Also, I just looked up Yarne's supports with female Robin, and they're so cute. She basically pets him to death and says she wants more taguel so she can have more taguel to cuddle, and he gets flustered and embarrassed, and then they get ambushed and Yarne gets over his cowardice to help fight alongside Robin. I swore I was going to do a Laurent run, but that support is so tempting... And bunny Morgan.
Lol, Morgan x Yarne is very simular, only with Morgan being slightly more sadistic (she keeps trying to play with his ears)

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
*makes note of this* I'll get to this is a few months once Future Disowned is done and I can focus on my one-shot collection.
months, I cant wait that long :glare:

The reason I bring up such an idea is because of one support: :4robinf: and Tiki. My general fascination with dreams and sleep talking(or it's more professional term, sonnambulism)makes this support shine to me. Not only is it entertaining and comedic in its own right(and I outright squeed when Robin blushed in the A support), but when you look into it, it's a surprisingly interesting way to tell the audience about a character. With it being mentioned that Lucina gets nightmares at times in Morgan's non related support, having a formula of "one looks at the other and hears their sleep talking" across a one shot or small fanfic is a concept that sadly has not been exploited yet as far as I know. The amount of fluff that woud result could make my heart stop. Sleep talking Robin and Lucina. I want it to happen.

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Also, you can create broken Strength based M!Morgan with Yarne x Robin. Put Vaike with Panne and make sure to grab Strength as your asset on Robin.

Though Robin x Gerome with Vaike x Cherche nets one extra strength, the former nets overall better stats.

Shaymikyu

Also, you can create broken Strength based M!Morgan with Yarne x Robin. Put Vaike with Panne and make sure to grab Strength as your asset on Robin.

Though Robin x Gerome with Vaike x Cherche nets one extra strength, the former nets overall better stats.
I was going to do Ricken/Miriel Laurent for broken magic Morgan, but I think this is more tempting... Plus poor Vaike has gone two runs without being paired now (unless I change my mind on someone on my male Robin run).

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I was going to do Ricken/Miriel Laurent for broken magic Morgan, but I think this is more tempting... Plus poor Vaike has gone two runs without being paired now (unless I change my mind on someone on my male Robin run).
Overall Yarne x Robin will be better for the strength Morgan since while Gerome would lead to one more strength, both Vaike and Cherche have max stat modifiers that average out to 0. Meanwhile Panne's max stat modifiers average out to +5 (Manakete and Taguels have higher max stat modifiers than any other character)

Just make sure you grab Magic, Speed, Defense or Resistance as the flaw for Robin, as the others will slightly decrease the strength stat. (The Strength Asset will still make it over all positive otherwise, just not as high. You want that 9 higher Strength than normal, lol)

Shaymikyu

Overall Yarne x Robin will be better for the strength Morgan since while Gerome would lead to one more strength, both Vaike and Cherche have max stat modifiers that average out to 0. Meanwhile Panne's max stat modifiers average out to +5 (Manakete and Taguels have higher max stat modifiers than any other character)

Just make sure you grab Magic, Speed, Defense or Resistance as the flaw for Robin, as the others will slightly decrease the strength stat. (The Strength Asset will still make it over all positive otherwise, just not as high. You want that 9 higher Strength than normal, lol)
I'll keep that in mind. I'll probably start it tomorrow (to help make grinding for the rest of my male Robin playthrough easier). At least Yarne's mission isn't too much of a pain once you actually get Yarne recruited. I never found the enemies too hard despite how numerous they are. Debating on skipping cutscenes and whatnot because on one hand it makes everything feel more important, but on the other hand, I just saw them on my male run not too long ago.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

I'd love to that as a fic. SOMEONE MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom