• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
The Links are just like the Blue Team from RvB...
Yep, basically.

Also, I was bored so I decided to use the character creator in FE:A to see if I could make what both Morgans would probably look like as adults. Here is the combination of options I came up with (I have no good way to record it, so you'll have to try yourself.)

Female Morgan: Build 01, Face 04, Hair 02, Hair Color 03

Male Morgan: Build 01, Face 01, Hair 02, Hair Color 03

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Yep, basically.

Also, I was bored so I decided to use the character creator in FE:A to see if I could make what both Morgans would probably look like as adults. Here is the combination of options I came up with (I have no good way to record it, so you'll have to try yourself.)

Female Morgan: Build 01, Face 04, Hair 02, Hair Color 03

Male Morgan: Build 01, Face 01, Hair 02, Hair Color 03
I need to check this out soon. Anyone find any cute fanart lately?

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Lol, just beat Master Core on 8.2 with Lucina because the shadow doppelganger committed suicide trying to neutral air me.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Started my Robin/Yarne run and already to Arena Ferox. I went with Build 2 Robin since that's the only build I haven't done with either Robin. I gave her red pigtails and freckles just to further melt with cuteness when she pairs up with Yarne. I decided to support Sumia with Frederick instead of Henry too since I have all but the S-Support with Henry with her and she and Frederick are a good combo in battle. We'll see on the rest (outside of Vaike/Panne and Yarne/Robin, obviously). If I was a better artist, I'd draw some Taguel Morgan...

Slowly doing all the All Star trophies. I am dreading some characters like Little Mac and his weak recovery (though I survived with my Mii Brawler and her equally awful recovery).

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Started my Robin/Yarne run and already to Arena Ferox. I went with Build 2 Robin since that's the only build I haven't done with either Robin. I gave her red pigtails and freckles just to further melt with cuteness when she pairs up with Yarne. I decided to support Sumia with Frederick instead of Henry too since I have all but the S-Support with Henry with her and she and Frederick are a good combo in battle. We'll see on the rest (outside of Vaike/Panne and Yarne/Robin, obviously). If I was a better artist, I'd draw some Taguel Morgan...

Slowly doing all the All Star trophies. I am dreading some characters like Little Mac and his weak recovery (though I survived with my Mii Brawler and her equally awful recovery).
Nice. How's your M!Robin playthrough going?

Shaymikyu

Nice. How's your M!Robin playthrough going?
Still slow. I'm trying to recruit Inigo because his mission is slightly less of a pain (I'm still trying to get some kids early) and grinding up Morgan a bit, then Robin and Lucina. I was to finish Morgan's supports with Lucina, too. I also want to get the kids early so I can do the Hot Spring Scramble before Chapter 21 and get maximum feels.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Still slow. I'm trying to recruit Inigo because his mission is slightly less of a pain (I'm still trying to get some kids early) and grinding up Morgan a bit, then Robin and Lucina. I was to finish Morgan's supports with Lucina, too. I also want to get the kids early so I can do the Hot Spring Scramble before Chapter 21 and get maximum feels.
Nice. Who is Morgan going to make her manslave husband?

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Nice. Who is Morgan going to make her manslave husband?
Gerome. The fan art you've had as your avvie and hearing certain things about it has convinced me, though Laurent tempted me. It'll just be a while because I loathe his Paralogue. I might put Laurent with Severa because they seem to get a bit of fan art. I'm putting Nah with Yarne. Lucina's already taken. Still debating on the rest- Cynthia and Owain could be fun, which would leave Kjelle, Inigo, Brady, and Noire, and since I already did Inigo/Noire, it'd go Inigo/Kjelle and Brady/Noire. Alternatively, Inigo/Cynthia, Brady/Kjelle, and Owain/Noire.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Gerome. The fan art you've had as your avvie and hearing certain things about it has convinced me, though Laurent tempted me. It'll just be a while because I loathe his Paralogue. I might put Laurent with Severa because they seem to get a bit of fan art. I'm putting Nah with Yarne. Lucina's already taken. Still debating on the rest- Cynthia and Owain could be fun, which would leave Kjelle, Inigo, Brady, and Noire, and since I already did Inigo/Noire, it'd go Inigo/Kjelle and Brady/Noire. Alternatively, Inigo/Cynthia, Brady/Kjelle, and Owain/Noire.
Nice. Whose Lucina's mother?

Shaymikyu

Nice. Whose Lucina's mother?
Sumia in my male Robin run. It's much cuter than I expected. Poor Sumia at the beginning of Lucina's reveal, though... She takes the possibility of Chrom cheating on her a LOT harder than Robin, who's just like, "I trust you, but can you please explain this?"

I'm likely doing Olivia in my Yarne/Robin run. If I can't pull it off, though (by save scumming), I'll probably put him with Maribelle or Sully.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Sumia in my male Robin run. It's much cuter than I expected. Poor Sumia at the beginning of Lucina's reveal, though... She takes the possibility of Chrom cheating on her a LOT harder than Robin, who's just like, "I trust you, but can you please explain this?"

I'm likely doing Olivia in my Yarne/Robin run. If I can't pull it off, though (by save scumming), I'll probably put him with Maribelle or Sully.
Sooo... You going the incest route for Cynthia?
Also, she probably takes it harder because of all the dirty books she's read.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Gerome. The fan art you've had as your avvie and hearing certain things about it has convinced me, though Laurent tempted me.
HA I CALLED IT.

Yuck.

On another note, I think I found the saddest music to accompany Lucina sad scenes. Get some tissues.

If you've played Mario Galaxy, you know why.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Oh crap, that completely slipped my mind.:4dk: In that case, Inigo/Cynthia, Owain/Noire, and Brady/Kjelle it is. Owain always messes me up with the second gens because even though he's Lissa's son and I remember he's Lucina's cousin, he's not always everyone else's cousin. EDIT: At least I don't have to worry about that in my third run no matter who Lucina's mother is because Inigo and Brady can't S-Support with Owain, and I already S-Supported Kjelle and Owain before.

True, true. Her supports with :4robinf: are adorable. I would have never pegged Sumia as a bookworm.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Oh crap, that completely slipped my mind.:4dk: In that case, Inigo/Cynthia, Owain/Noire, and Brady/Kjelle it is. Owain always messes me up with the second gens because even though he's Lissa's son and I remember he's Lucina's cousin, he's not always everyone else's cousin. EDIT: At least I don't have to worry about that in my third run no matter who Lucina's mother is because Inigo and Brady can't S-Support with Owain, and I already S-Supported Kjelle and Owain before.

True, true. Her supports with :4robinf: are adorable. I would have never pegged Sumia as a bookworm.
Same here. I still think she's a closet pervert, no clue why though.
I also once had Morgan marry Owain...

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Same here. I still think she's a closet pervert, no clue why though.
I also once had Morgan marry Owain...
If I ever do a Robin/Sumia run, I'd probably do that. I don't have the heart to delete any of my files, though. Shame we can't use DLC to get more or store them on a card or something. My copy of the game isn't even physical.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
If I ever do a Robin/Sumia run, I'd probably do that. I don't have the heart to delete any of my files, though. Shame we can't use DLC to get more or store them on a card or something. My copy of the game isn't even physical.
Ouch. That sucks.
Also, the fact it doesn't say Morgan and Owain are companions if they married and :4lucina: is the mother of Morgan surprises me.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

It doesn't?
Anyways, Sumia and :4robinm: have pretty cute supports, even if it's basically books, books, books, let's make babies.
I don't think so, at least from what I've read.

And that sounds oddly appropriate for Robin. I just wanted to do one run with her because I adore her and Cynthia.

Shaymikyu

She's pretty likeable. Probably an awesome grandmother for my Morgan too.
Out of all the Chrom potential wives, she seems like she'd make the most traditional grandmother. She could bake pies for Morgan and just be the loving grandmother type.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Out of all the Chrom potential wives, she seems like she'd make the most traditional grandmother. She could bake pies for Morgan and just be the loving grandmother type.
She probably bakes pies for everyone.
Like a bomb pie for Walhart.
Now I'm beginning to wonder how she reacted to Robin marrying Lucina.

Shaymikyu

She probably bakes pies for everyone.
Like a bomb pie for Walhart.
Now I'm beginning to wonder how she reacted to Robin marrying Lucina.
:4lucina:: Father, Mother, I've decided to get married.
Chrom: Already? Yes, well... I guess you're older than you are here.
Sumia: Who's the lucky guy?
:4robinm:: *waves nervously*
Chrom: What!? I mean, yes, we're good friends, but-
Sumia: Wow, Robin, you'll be my son-in-law! Does that mean I can read books to your child?
Chrom: *smacks his forehead*

I don't know why, but I picture Sumia being really good with children. Maybe it's because she's so good with animals.
Why does classic Spongebob work so well with everything?

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
:4lucina:: Father, Mother, I've decided to get married.
Chrom: Already? Yes, well... I guess you're older than you are here.
Sumia: Who's the lucky guy?
:4robinm:: *waves nervously*
Chrom: What!? I mean, yes, we're good friends, but-
Sumia: Wow, Robin, you'll be my son-in-law! Does that mean I can read books to your child?
Chrom: *smacks his forehead*

I don't know why, but I picture Sumia being really good with children. Maybe it's because she's so good with animals.

Why does classic Spongebob work so well with everything?
I thought Ricken was the one good with animals?
Also, Spongebob is the most quotable thing, along with Star Wars.

Shaymikyu

I thought Ricken was the one good with animals?
Also, Spongebob is the most quotable thing, along with Star Wars.
Both of them are. Remember the scene where Sumia calms the pegasus? She says she has a way with animals.

Now I'm a bit disappointed that Sumia and Ricken can't even A Support.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Both of them are. Remember the scene where Sumia calms the pegasus? She says she has a way with animals.

Now I'm a bit disappointed that Sumia and Ricken can't even A Support.
I always pair him with Tharja, Sully, or Panne, so it doesn't really bother me.

Shaymikyu

I always pair him with Tharja, Sully, or Panne, so it doesn't really bother me.
I did Nowi on my first run, and it's adorable. Their epilogue is sad, though. I'm trying Maribelle on my male Robin run. I was originally going to try Miriel on my third run, but now that I'm doing Robin/Yarne instead of Laurent, I might try someone else instead.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I did Nowi on my first run, and it's adorable. Their epilogue is sad, though. I'm trying Maribelle on my male Robin run. I was originally going to try Miriel on my third run, but now that I'm doing Robin/Yarne instead of Laurent, I might try someone else instead.
What's their epilogue? I wish M!Robin and Lucina's was them running to Smash Bros together...
Because modern Spongebob is garbage.
That too.

Shaymikyu

What's their epilogue? I wish M!Robin and Lucina's was them running to Smash Bros together...

That too.
It talks about how basically Ricken got older while Nowi didn't, leaving people to spread rumors about them. Also, presumably Ricken dies long before Nowi because she's a Manakete. Manakete pairings in general seem tragic. Oddly enough, Gerome and Nah's isn't like that at all.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
It talks about how basically Ricken got older while Nowi didn't, leaving people to spread rumors about them. Also, presumably Ricken dies long before Nowi because she's a Manakete. Manakete pairings in general seem tragic. Oddly enough, Gerome and Nah's isn't like that at all.
That's part of the reason why I can't pair Robin with Tiki or Nah. Nowi's jailbait, so she's not an option.
Gerome/Nah is one great. All the wyverns bow down to Nah.

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord

I personally like Owain with Severa, which I would recommend unless you've done it before. Alternatively, Severa x Brady is fun, since it basically leads to them having massive snark-offs.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I personally like Owain with Severa, which I would recommend unless you've done it before. Alternatively, Severa x Brady is fun, since it basically leads to them having massive snark-offs.
I like her with Inigo myself.

Shaymikyu

I'll have to try that on one of my two remaining runs. Both of those, actually...
Male Robin Run: Robin/Lucina, Gerome/Morgan, Owain/Severa, Inigo/Cynthia, Laurent/Noire, Brady/Kjelle, Yarne/Nah.
Yarne/Robin Run: Yarne/Robin, Brady/Severa, Morgan or Gerome/Lucina... If I do Gerome/Lucina, then Morgan can go with Nah. If I do Morgan/Lucina, maybe Gerome with Cynthia? I've heard that's cute. I've heard good things about Morgan/Noire, too.

EDIT: For reference, in terms of 2nd gen pairings, the ones I've seen to S-Support so far are Laurent/Lucina, Morgan/Cynthia, Owain/Kjelle, Yarne/Severa, Gerome/Nah, Inigo/Noire, and obviously Robin/Lucina. Poor Brady was the odd man out on my first run.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom