• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Your welcome.

Anyhow, let me know what you guys think of this chapter, since I want to know if I did a good job handling the big revelation of the story or not.
If you ask me...I think it did. and since I've actively avoided spoilers...yeah.

smashmachine

Smash Lord
Alternate victory poses are always a plus. There's just something satisfying about a character personally rubbing it in another character's face (except :4robinm:, who's just a nice cool concerned guy).
then there's :4robinf: with the sick burns on :4lucina:how could you say such things to your daughter Robin

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
then there's :4robinf: with the sick burns on :4lucina:how could you say such things to your daughter Robin
Aggressive reinforcement. It's a plan to get Lucina to train and improve for her father, to protect him. It's a burn, but one with an inherently good cause.

:4robinf:

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
Alternate victory poses are always a plus. There's just something satisfying about a character personally rubbing it in another character's face (except :4robinm:, who's just a nice cool concerned guy).
Recently, I've been playing matches against :4lucina:using :4robinm:, and I always feel bad every time I win because of their unique victory pose. XD I keep beating up poor Lucy :<

I've finally started a new file in Awakening with default Robin; finally going to fulfill my OTP :smirk:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Aggressive reinforcement. It's a plan to get Lucina to train and improve for her father, to protect him. It's a burn, but one with an inherently good cause.

It's because :4robinf: is Grima you fool.
Also, I won't be able to play until 8:30.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
This made my day

Chrom would get along well with Shulk.
Good!

Read it.
I will now that I have a brief breather, I promise.
That's what I was thinking too. I (sort of accidentally, but I don't regret it at all) married Chrom on my first run, and it's so weird seeing her be cold to Lucina. Even as her mother, she could be a little blunt at times (see the first half of their Hot Springs exchange), but wow. Granted, after reading her non-mother support with Lucina (haven't done it myself, but I will on the third run I plan on starting), I can kind of see where that came from.

Makes sense. Plus, I wouldn't be shocked if she was worried Lucina might get hurt or be rash like her father can be at times.
Recently, I've been playing matches against :4lucina:using :4robinm:, and I always feel bad every time I win because of their unique victory pose. XD I keep beating up poor Lucy :<

I've finally started a new file in Awakening with default Robin; finally going to fulfill my OTP :smirk:
I need to beat Lucina as M!Robin just once just so I can hear that sweet line.
Lol, Cynthia and Brady look so confused.

Finding out that Walhart was a vegetarian blew my mind. It's just hilarious picturing the towering conqueror who revels in bloodshed eating a salad.
What makes you assume Lucina's F!Robin's daughter?
That actually reminds me- I'm glad they didn't canonize any pairings in SSB. Not that I expected them to, but imagine the craziness if they revealed who Lucina's canon mother was. Oooh boy. I honestly love all the candidates (except maybe Random Maiden outside of jokingly), but some people can get pretty... Militant. I personally see either Sumia or :4robinf: as Lucina's most likely canon mother (Sumia probably is more likely though because of that intro scene), but even then, I personally believe there aren't any truly indisputably canon pairings except Gaius x sugar. And honestly, that's part of the charm of Awakening for me- you can choose almost anything you want to be canon.

Anyway, beat 10 man smash with everyone while doing laundry. Debating on working on All Star more tonight, starting my :4robinf:/Laurent run, or continuing my :4robinm:/:4lucina: run. In celebration of having a brief breather from schoolwork, here are the Morgan and Gerome pictures I promised.

Source

Source

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Darn, I am disappointed by the lack of very confused reviews for my new chapter, since I've only gotten one of those. I guess everyone understood what was going on without freaking out XP

Shaymikyu

It's not just you. It's been crashing for me almost all night now.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Been watching supports again...Laurent and Lucina is rather nice, but falters in comparison to Gerome and obviously :4robinm:.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Been watching supports again...Laurent and Lucina is rather nice, but falters in comparison to Gerome and obviously :4robinm:.

heh, this is the pairing I plan to do in my F!Robin x Chrom playthrough.
I did that support on my first run and I really love it. It's one of my favorite second gen supports, actually. Helps that I adore Laurent to the point where I'm supporting Robin with him on my next run. Other 2nd gen supports I've done that I love so far are Owain/Kjelle, M!Morgan/Cynthia, Gerome/Nah, and from what I've heard of Gerome/F!Morgan, that sounds right up my alley. I'm still torn on who to put Lucina with when I do that Laurent run- I've heard her supports with Inigo are sweet, but I'm probably going to make them siblings. Maybe Morgan, since he won't be related to her this time?

Speaking of F!Morgan, since the children are being a pain to get, I looked up a couple of her supports and now I see why everyone adores her. She's now one of my favorite Awakening characters as well.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
From what I've heard of Gerome/F!Morgan, that sounds right up my alley. I'm still torn on who to put Lucina with when I do that Laurent run-Maybe Morgan, since he won't be related to her this time?
A Laurent run means :4robinf:. In runs where I'm not male and will obviously pair Lucina with :4robinm:, I usually pair with Gerome. If my next run is also :4robinf: I'd pair Lucina with Morgan.

Gerome/F!Morgan have some seriously good supports, and if you don't have any preference choices, those two definitely need pairing.

Shaymikyu

A Laurent run means :4robinf:. In runs where I'm not male and will obviously pair Lucina with :4robinm:, I usually pair with Gerome. If my next run is also :4robinf: I'd pair Lucina with Morgan.

Gerome/F!Morgan have some seriously good supports, and if you don't have any preference choices, those two definitely need pairing.
Yeah, it's a :4robinf: run. And Gerome was another one I was considering for her as well (obviously I already paired her in my male run with Robin).

And another cute second gen support I forgot (though not a romantic one) is Owain/M!Morgan.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I did that support on my first run and I really love it. It's one of my favorite second gen supports, actually. Helps that I adore Laurent to the point where I'm supporting Robin with him on my next run. Other 2nd gen supports I've done that I love so far are Owain/Kjelle, M!Morgan/Cynthia, Gerome/Nah, and from what I've heard of Gerome/F!Morgan, that sounds right up my alley. I'm still torn on who to put Lucina with when I do that Laurent run- I've heard her supports with Inigo are sweet, but I'm probably going to make them siblings. Maybe Morgan, since he won't be related to her this time?

Speaking of F!Morgan, since the children are being a pain to get, I looked up a couple of her supports and now I see why everyone adores her. She's now one of my favorite Awakening characters as well.
Well M!Morgan x Lucina supports are scarily similar to M!Robin x Lucina

Also, oh god crashboards.

Shaymikyu

It seems to have calmed down now, but Crashboards has been plaguing me since last night.

Another cute non-romantic support I forgot- Lucina and non-sibling Cynthia, though Lucina's sibling support is nice too (shame it's basically word-for-word the same no matter who does it- would have been nice for them to address Morgan not remembering Lucina in their support as siblings).

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Crashboards seems to have died down...I don't expect it to last.

At least I can finally change to my beautiful Artorias avatar ^3^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom