• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
True. When was the last time they talked about that game?
about smash? that was the direct in April I think
they keep it pretty hidden
That's what makes it so that all the smashers have this epic feeling that their character might come to them or not :p

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
about smash? that was the direct in April I think
they keep it pretty hidden
That's what makes it so that all the smashers have this epic feeling that their character might come to them or not :p
Shin Megani Tensai X Fire Emblem

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
I don't see Lucina as her own character as much as I like her. If she was an alternate costume for Marth though I'd be just so down for that and might actually use that character for once

Edit: I'd also like to think that the Amiibo figures can be used in more than one way. What if you used the Lucina figure in Smash and it gives you a special Lucina costume for Marth? Nothing necessary to most fans of the game but something extra that Lucina fans would definitely purchase. A pretty solid economic plan from Nintendo. Though I'm just hoping that all of them work for MK8. Would like to play as Samus.

Last edited:

XenothiumX

Smash Journeyman
Lucina's amiibo icon greatly hints that she may be playable but they also had character like Tom Nook and Isabelle who are not going to be playable, however, if she is an amiibo it's very likely she will be a playable character.

Last edited:

Reginleif

Smash Ace
Omg.. I just looked at the Amiibo icon. She's basically CONFIRMED. I never understood how people saw Chrom would be more likely over her, especially when Lucina is the most popular character of Awakening and is used mostly to represent it (Soundtrack, Figurine, etc.). Chrom is just.. there and really is a boring character in Awakening and can't seem to offer anything new to the table. I always saw Lucina & Robin more likely than Chrom.

What are you talking about? That's Marth.

Get your **** together, Lordling.
You and I both know that that's MASKED Marth aka Lucina

Last edited:

Thane of Blue Flames

Fire is catching.
There weren't enough reveals, not as many as were expected, and the Sal Romano leak keeps getting confirmed with every actual reveal. My hype cup is empty.

And I noticed the amiibo icon and posted here immediately, but thanks.

loganhogan

Smash Ace
Lucina being an amiibo icon with the rest of the allstars seems like good news to me, I can get a cool looking Lucina figure. She might even be one of the downloable characters you know.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Nice... I hope we get more info about the "Marth" statue soon.
I want to get the Tharja figma, and hide it in the corner of my room.

Reginleif

Smash Ace
did you guys hear about Marth being slower?
this only increases Lucina's chances. obviously she was going to be the fastest out of the three. more likely than chrom being the fastest.

Jocario Zero

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400
I still hope we will get Lucina. But i will be okay if we get Chrom or Robin.
The fact that they showed her on that amiibo-Picture gives me hope.

Shes the only character on that too not be featured in Smash 4 in some way
(with Game & watch only hinted).

Now that i have Palutena shes the only Newcomer i really need.
Lets just hope the best my friends. After all Hope will never die!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom