• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
She does need a hug. And I knew she did something like to him.
Basically their first support at Owain bugging her about naming her weapon, which she refuses. Then in support B, she goes on a rant about how everyone thinks he's weird and creepy and that he should act normal. This leads to him going into an angst coma (sitting in a corner of a dark tent muttering about how everything thinks he's a creep) that she then talks him out of, going "look, why are you listening to me? You don't listen to anyone in the first place, and I am just a big jerk"

However, its the S support that is damn adorable as all hell. Severa basically shows Owain her sword, revealing that she did name it... years ago, but was too embarrassed to show him since she engraved it with his name. She explains why, telling Owain that its because "you've always been nice to me, even when I wasn't" and starts crying, he hugs her, and its damn adorable.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I'm finding myself liking a lot of Gerome's supports; yes, he has Batman's personality in spades, but it works surprisingly well when he gets to the confession part.

My favorite support is obviously with Lucina, but Nah comes damn close.

improved sig hype ^_^

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I'm finding myself liking a lot of Gerome's supports; yes, he has Batman's personality in spades, but it works surprisingly well when he gets to the confession part.

My favorite support is obviously with Lucina, but Nah comes damn close.

improved sig hype ^_^
Your support of a horrible ship killed the thread.

Also, the Justice Cabal's enemies are the Legion of Doom!!!
Aka the Evil Princess Lucina, her loyal tactician and manslave Robin, her Starscream Severa, and the Dark Wyvern Knight Gerome.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Of course I did ^_^

Although, again, the ship isn't horrible. It's pretty decent. And really, I like no other option since it's my :4robinf: playthrough.

Gerome-Lucina/Nah/Severa happen to be my personal favorite ships for him, in order of liking.

Sue me :p

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
Of course I did ^_^

Although, again, the ship isn't horrible. It's pretty decent. And really, I like no other option since it's my :4robinf: playthrough.

Gerome-Lucina/Nah/Severa happen to be my personal favorite ships for him, in order of liking.

All the kid characters are interesting in their own ways. Call me biased, but I can't really bring myself to rag on any of the characters. The only part that makes me sad is that Cordelia's dialogue doesn't change after she gets married. (I think that might apply to Sumia as well, but I can't remember and she can actually bget married to Chrom so it's more passable.)

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Of course I did ^_^

I've come to like Gerome/Morgan recently. I also like Cynthia/Gerome.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
That's exactly why I like them actually. I've always seen Lucina as Morgan's mom. I can't play the game any other way.
Same. Once I did a Robin/Lucina play-through, I had trouble doing it any other way.
@ TheWerdna TheWerdna Is the form of contraceptive in FE a tome in your headcanon?

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
the fudge kind of questchin is that

If my Robin is male I socialize with no woman until I get to Lucina. OTP for life.
I had my Robin socialize with Sumia, so she could get Galeforce...
And to make it so she doesn't murder him in his sleep.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Only Tharja would so such a thing.
I could see Cordelia doing the same thing to Chrom's wife
Not if you have Tharja get married first.
Donny/Tharja for the win. Also, Counter is quite useful on a Sniper.

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Same. Once I did a Robin/Lucina play-through, I had trouble doing it any other way.
@ TheWerdna TheWerdna Is the form of contraceptive in FE a tome in your headcanon?
No.

Actually my headcanon in that regard is that a plant that once existed in real life exists in the FE universe. Basically this plant could be turned into a tea that worked as a contraceptive. In fact, the shape of a heart (the symbol, not the organ) actually stems from the shape of this plant's seed pods. Unforunatally it was used way too much by the ancient Romans, who quite literally banged it into extinction.

So yeah, science! *drops mic*

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
No.

Actually my headcanon in that regard is that a plant that once existed in real life exists in the FE universe. Basically this plant could be turned into a tea that worked as a contraceptive. In fact, the shape of a heart actually stems from the shape of this plant's seed pods. Unforunatally it was used way too much by the ancient Romans, who quite literally banged it into extinction.
That's actually pretty neat. I still wish it was a tome so I could a "My tomes only have so many uses" joke.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
That's actually pretty neat. I still wish it was a tome so I could a "My tomes only have so many uses" joke.
When it comes to interesting, but completely pointless, science and history facts, I know my sh*t.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I know way too much random trivia facts too...
Don't we all.

No.

Actually my headcanon in that regard is that a plant that once existed in real life exists in the FE universe. Basically this plant could be turned into a tea that worked as a contraceptive. In fact, the shape of a heart (the symbol, not the organ) actually stems from the shape of this plant's seed pods. Unforunatally it was used way too much by the ancient Romans, who quite literally banged it into extinction.

You'd think the Greeks would have done that, because you know, overly horny gods.

Articablack

Smash Apprentice
No.

My friend and I were talking about this several weeks ago. Got serious Deja Vu, cause she said word for word "quite literally banged it into extinction."

Unkown Hero

Smash Journeyman
I've come to like Gerome/Morgan recently. I also like Cynthia/Gerome.
Yeah, I am think about doing Morgan and Gerome Mostly because of their second support conversation, his so shy :p

However, what ever you do, DON'T do Owain x Morgan if Lucina or Chorm is Mother/Father, because you know, Owain is Lissa's Son and if you marry Lucian or Chrom, who are Cousin/Uncle to Owain, that means Morgan and Owain are blood related and, oh dear....

(Luckily I realized that before it was to late)

Articablack

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I am think about doing Morgan and Gerome Mostly because of their second support conversation, his so shy :p

However, what ever you do, DON'T do Owain x Morgan if Lucina or Chorm is Mother/Father, because you know, Owain is Lissa's Son and if you marry Lucian or Chrom, who are Cousin/Uncle to Owain, that means Morgan and Owain are blood related and, oh dear....

They're uber cute together. She's so determined with finding out his obsession with the masks, I just had to see that to the end.

Owain x Morgan .... :nervous: ugh... uh uh-... ugh...

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

They're uber cute together. She's so determined with finding out his obsession with the masks, I just had to see that to the end.

Owain x Morgan .... :nervous: ugh... uh uh-... ugh...
He's also the one who is least likely to be threatened to be stabbed by :4lucina: or :4robinm:.
Also, WHY DOES EVERYTHING LEAD TO INCEST?!

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
I S-Supported my Gerome with Nah on my playthrough, and their conversations are probably among my favorite supports. It's just so cute! It should be noted, however, I just put together whoever teamed up well and not based on ability inheritance or personality. By the time I got him recruited (didn't really like that Paralogue), I had already paired off Lucina with Laurent.

Sorry to jump in! It's just I've really grown to adore Lucina after playing Awakening. I liked her when I first saw her reveal trailer- she is a female clone of one of my favorite secondaries, after all- and actually playing her game totally won me over on her. She might be my co-main with :4robinf: and :4pikachu:. I just hope I unlock her quickly.

On the topic of supports, I started my first :4robinm: playthrough recently, though I'm lagging on it. Who has some of the best support conversations or just works well with him in battle? Sumia's probably my favorite character in the game, but I don't know how I feel about any of Chrom's other options. My instinct would be Lucina, since I put :4robinf: with Chrom (accidentally, was originally going to put him with Sumia and I didn't know how marriage worked, but now I've grown to like the pair a lot) and they'd have a similar fighting dynamic. I also like Panne because Taguel Morgan seems cute, or Tiki because Manakete Morgan. Aversa could give her Shadowgift, but you recruit her so late. I'm pretty much open to anything, though my favorite character is probably Sumia.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I S-Supported my Gerome with Nah on my playthrough, and their conversations are probably among my favorite supports. It's just so cute! It should be noted, however, I just put together whoever teamed up well and not based on ability inheritance or personality. By the time I got him recruited (didn't really like that Paralogue), I had already paired off Lucina with Laurent.

Sorry to jump in! It's just I've really grown to adore Lucina after playing Awakening. I liked her when I first saw her reveal trailer- she is a female clone of one of my favorite secondaries, after all- and actually playing her game totally won me over on her. She might be my co-main with :4robinf: and :4pikachu:. I just hope I unlock her quickly.

On the topic of supports, I started my first :4robinm: playthrough recently, though I'm lagging on it. Who has some of the best support conversations or just works well with him in battle? Sumia's probably my favorite character in the game, but I don't know how I feel about any of Chrom's other options. My instinct would be Lucina, since I put :4robinf: with Chrom (accidentally, was originally going to put him with Sumia and I didn't know how marriage worked, but now I've grown to like the pair a lot) and they'd have a similar fighting dynamic. I also like Panne because Taguel Morgan seems cute, or Tiki because Manakete Morgan. Aversa could give her Shadowgift, but you recruit her so late. I'm pretty much open to anything, though my favorite character is probably Sumia.
Gerome-Nah is so adorably badass.

Not a problem. Join the club :3

Obviously, Lucina and Robin work well together. In my experience, they are a nigh unbreakable wrecking ball of destruction. I personally pair nobody else with Robin when it's male.

:4lucina:x:4robinm: OTP for life.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

Lucina. Morgan becomes so broken it's great.

Shaymikyu

I didn't know how the support would work out, but it was amazing.

That makes sense. Lucina is already a powerhouse in my game, so I can only imagine how she and Robin would be. I think Lucina might be my best unit, actually. Though my Cynthia has become a powerhouse recently.:surprised:

EDIT: And didn't even think about Lucina-mothered Morgan. Does she still get access to the Dark Flier class?

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

That makes sense. Lucina is already a powerhouse in my game, so I can only imagine how she and Robin would be. I think Lucina might be my best unit, actually. Though my Cynthia has become a powerhouse recently.:surprised:

EDIT: And didn't even think about Lucina-mothered Morgan. Does she still get access to the Dark Flier class?
My best would be Morgan. By far.

Shaymikyu

My Morgan needs more work put into him. He's not bad, but he's nowhere near his sister. I'm debating on reclassing him after he maxes out with Grandmaster. I was thinking of reclassing Lucina after she got Galeforce, but Dark Fliers are actually really useful I'm finding.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Morgan and Lucina inherit whatever you have; that includes classes. I wouldn't change them to Dark Flier when they are both destructive enough with Galeforce.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

Yes. The only skill Lucina passes down to Morgan is Aether. She still be a Lord though. :(

Shaymikyu

So are the only mothers who give Lucina the Dark Flier class :4robinf: and Sumia?

EDIT: As a side note- kind of bummed you can't reclass Morgan to Lord with Chrom or Lucina as a parent just for fun. Lucina can be a Tactician when Robin is her mother, after all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom