• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articablack

Smash Apprentice
Yes, it is part of the scramble pack DLC that gave 8 of the characters (voted on in an offical poll) new conversations with Robin, with completely different conversations if Robin is married to them (every character gets several new conversations with other characters, just only those 8 have ones with Robin)

Long story short, Lucina is one of those eight, and has what is probably the most adorable conversation with Robin that does so much in regards to showing what their relationship is like. Its so damn adorable! *Grabs's Articablack by shoudlers!" He even promises that he'll stay with her the rest of his life, no matter what, and that even if he dies he'll find a way to come back just to be with her!
*Is shaken up*

Gah.. gahh.... I will buy it... I will....

Hunter Nightblood

Smash Apprentice
NNID
kah0922
If I get to keep my stats from my current game, I think I'm good. My Lucina is a little OP.
I found this out the hard way. No matter how OP your character is, they will be crushed if Miracle activates with Counter. Keep in mind Miracle will activate 50% of the time. Oh, and some of the enemies have Vengeance as well. For a one-star map, they sure do love to troll you.

Last edited:

Unkown Hero

Smash Journeyman
I take it you are refering to the scene following chapter 21? If so, that scene in the DLC actually adds some build up, as Lucina mentions that she is terrifed of the possibility that she would have to choose between Robin and the mission, which if she did she says she couldn't let her heart stop her from doing what needs to be done...

Then that scene comes around, and she is faced with that very choice... but in the end realised that she can't go through with it, that Robin means too much to her. That despite the risks, despite what logic tells her, she can't bring herself to kill the person she loves above all else. :nervous::sadeyes::love:
I have yet to get the dlc,so fingers crossed I can get it soon and experiences the scenes and cuteness.

But lunica's lines after Robin leaves, *insert extremely shock face* Lucina, WHY?

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Well, the fun fact is that all possibilites are technically canon. The game already runs on multiverse theory, so each play through is just another parallel universe with a different Robin (who then played matchmaker differently to yield different ships)
I can't count every possibility D:

I take it you are refering to the scene following chapter 21? If so, that scene in the DLC actually adds some build up, as Lucina mentions that she is terrifed of the possibility that she would have to choose between Robin and the mission, which if she did she says she couldn't let her heart stop her from doing what needs to be done...

Then that scene comes around, and she is faced with that very choice... but in the end realised that she can't go through with it, that Robin means too much to her. That despite the risks, despite what logic tells her, she can't bring herself to kill the person she loves above all else. :nervous::sadeyes::love:
I cant help but say that scene is glorious. It won't match Lucina's true reveal, ever, but it's up there.

That is exactly why I love this pairing. :D
Haaaaaaai new person.

Just be careful. Harvest Scramble looks easy, but it can and will catch you off guard with its Miracle+50LCK+Counter.
I can attest to this.

DO NOT send Robin or Chrom to fight it UNLESS you have weakened it, since they will die.

But hey, free Master Seal!

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
The Scramble Pack for its fanservice, tons of extra dialogue, and replay value for items and supports.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
In terms of raw content, I prefer Hot Springs because of the kimono scenes, especially Lucina's.

But out of the three, I prefer Harvest Scrambke due to item and support farming.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I have yet to get the dlc,so fingers crossed I can get it soon and experiences the scenes and cuteness.

But lunica's lines after Robin leaves, *insert extremely shock face* Lucina, WHY?
Huh, what scene are you talking about?

If you are talking about the video i linked then.
Those lines are adorable, she admits that Robin is the most important thing to her, that after coming coming to the past and meeting him he has become her main motivation to save the world. Its so touching.

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
...ehhhhhh. It's coming.
Eh, don't worry about it taking awhile. As someone who has been writing fanfic on a regular basis for over two years now, I completely understand that these things take time. So take your time and we shall wait patiently.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Eh, don't worry about it taking awhile. As someone who has been writing fanfic on a regular basis for over two years now, I completely understand that these things take time. So take your time and we shall wait patiently.
I second this.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Life and work don't make that any easier.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I'm actually taking a week off from work after the game releases, I'm super pumped too. I just hope my circle-pad doesn't snap off.
You lucky man...

It's my only vacation I've had in nearly two years, but hey at least you have the weekend!
:|

On second thought I think I can wait a week now...

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Haha, maybe. I'd have to decide between Inigo and Yarne though.
I'd say Inigo purely due to most drama. Lets face it, with Inigo I have to imagine Robin's first reaction would be "hell no!", and in long term would accept it but still threaten the hell out of him "Look, if you ever hurt Morgan in any way, if you are ever unfaithful, I will kill you... painfully... well, Lucina gets first dibs, I get whatever of you is left."

I mean, thats honestly why I put Morgan with Inigo in my game (and thus also in my own fanfiction)... also, I kinda just like the pairing too.

Last edited:

GhostPanda1314

Smash Cadet
I'd say Inigo purely due to most drama. Lets face it, with Inigo I have to imagine Robin's first reaction would be "hell no!", and in long term would accept it but still threaten the hell out of him "Look, if you ever hurt Morgan in any way, if you are ever unfaithful, I will kill you... painfully... well, Lucina gets first dibs, I get whatever of you is left."

I mean, thats honestly why I put Morgan with Inigo in my game (and thus also in my own fanfiction)... also, I kinda just like the pairing too.
Haha, I love that idea. And honestly, I found Nah/Yarne to be a surprisingly cute couple. So yeah, I'll stick with Inigo.

Articablack

Smash Apprentice

I paired Inigo with Severa. Why?

They make an awesome couple.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Haha, maybe. I'd have to decide between Inigo and Yarne though.
I'd prefer Yarne.
D'oh.

The times I've been reading that and never batted an eye to the author's name.

:sadsheep:
Derp.
Haha, I love that idea. And honestly, I found Nah/Yarne to be a surprisingly cute couple. So yeah, I'll stick with Inigo.
Dragon-bunnies. Sounds fun.
I pair Severa with Owain, it's so cute. They are actually my second fav ship in the game.
Doesn't he get put into a coma by her or something?
Also,

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I'd prefer Yarne.

Derp.

Dragon-bunnies. Sounds fun.

Doesn't he get put into a coma by her or something?
Also,
[Fluff overload]

[/spoiler]
DEM FLUFFFFFSSSSSSS

I need translations ;o;

Dat Meta Knight x Lucina.

And poor Lucina getting her...tail grabbed.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
DEM FLUFFFFFSSSSSSS

I need translations ;o;

Dat Meta Knight x Lucina.

And poor Lucina getting her...tail grabbed.
Wonder if Robin regretted it. Also, I love how pictures of Lucina hugging cute things is a trend. Along with Lanky Kong for Smash.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Wonder if Robin regretted it. Also, I love how pictures of Lucina hugging cute things is a trend. Along with Lanky Kong for Smash.
That's cuz Lucina so huggable :3

Oh, and Owain got put in an angst coma by Severa, not a coma per se.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom