• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacticulbacon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tacticulbacon
Contributing to the Lucina x Robin fandom

Bought Fire Emblem Awakening when I saw Lucina in the smash trailer, and it's one of the best games I've played.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

Bought Fire Emblem Awakening when I saw Lucina in the smash trailer, and it's one of the best games I've played.

JESUS CHRIST THATS AWESOME.

Although I can't fathom why Lucina appears to be wearing a suit :p

I kid, it's probably her nightgown, but it looks like a suit.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

That great! I've seen a black & white version somewhere before...
JESUS CHRIST THATS AWESOME.

Although I can't fathom why Lucina appears to be wearing a suit :p

I kid, it's probably her nightgown, but it looks like a suit.
It looks like the sweater she wear under her armor.

Last edited:

Articablack

Smash Apprentice

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Ahaha XD Yeah, wow. I don't see how you can ship a character with no personality with anyone. I don't even ship him and Zelda, I just don't see them as a couple. Robin and Lucina though? C'mon... they had a baby. Link hasn't even gotten to first base. There's no sexual tension there.
Yeah, makes sense. You know... who's taking care of Morgan if Robin and Lucina are beating up other Nintendo characters? Did they just bring her with them?

Last edited:

Articablack

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, make sense. You know... who's taking care of Morgan if Robin and Lucina are beating up other Nintendo characters? Did they just bring her with them?
Wait, future Morgan or baby Morgan? Cause I'd say Future Morgan is married to whomever and is just hanging out with the rest of the family in the bleachers or something...

Wait! Maybe Future Morgan is taking care of Baby Morgan!!

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Wait, future Morgan or baby Morgan? Cause I'd say Future Morgan is married to whomever and is just hanging out with the rest of the family in the bleachers or something...

Baby Morgan. And Marc, if they have both Morgans. Also, that must be amusing, if Morgan is taking care of her baby self.

Articablack

Smash Apprentice
Baby Morgan. And Marc, if they have both Morgans. Also, that must be amusing, if Morgan is taking care of her baby self.
It's Morgan-ception. Unless of course they didn't conceive Morgan before Smash. I don't think they did during the Awakening that is. What with war going on.

I think I'm looking too much into this.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
There has be at least a year between Robin coming back and Falcon attacking.
Also, if they did conceive Morgan during the war, and Robin sacrificed himself, that's a **** move.
Bonus points if she's born while he's gone.
Even more if it's both Morgan and Marc.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
"Let me tell you of the time I almost took over Hyrule... I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those melding kids and their fairies."
Best babysitter ever. Someone needs to a fic of him telling all the younger Smashers, plus Morgan that story.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
:4ganondorf:: That's not important to the story you little squirt, now stop asking questions.
:4bowserjr:: Yeah, I'm trying to pay attention!
:4ness:: Okay!
It seems like pictures of Lucina hugging the cute Smash Bros characters is a thing. I approve.

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord

OMG, so adorable!!!

Also, welcome, I hope you enjoy your time in this thread. I actually did the same exact thing, buying FE:A after seeing the Smash trailer, though I had also heard really really really good things about the game when it came out, just didn't have a 3DS at that time.

It's Morgan-ception. Unless of course they didn't conceive Morgan before Smash. I don't think they did during the Awakening that is. What with war going on.

I think I'm looking too much into this.
I personally am of the headcanon that some sort of contraceptive exists in the FE universe, so Morgan was not conceived until after Robin returns (even if they did, you know, do it before that point)

When did my headcanon of both Morgan's existence that is a central element of my fanfic (shameless promotion), get adopted into your own headcanon (and maybe others here... maybe)

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146

They just brought baby Morgan with them. :4ganondorf: is obviously her babysitter.
...I'm not sure who would be a worse babysitter.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
At least it's not Chrom.
OMG, so adorable!!!

Also, welcome, I hope you enjoy your time in this thread. I actually did the same exact thing, buying FE:A after seeing the Smash trailer, though I had also heard really really really good things about the game when it came out, just didn't have a 3DS at that time.

I personally am of the headcanon that some sort of contraceptive exists in the FE universe, so Morgan was not conceived until after Robin returns (even if they did, you know, do it before that point)

When did my headcanon of both Morgan's existence that is a central element of my fanfic (shameless promotion), get adopted into your own headcanon (and maybe others here... maybe)
Eh. Since you told it to us. You mind if I borrow it?
Morgan. Morgan by far.

Last edited:

Articablack

Smash Apprentice
Hey, Chrom would be an awesome babysitter/Grandad.

And I dunno about you guys, but I love Morgan. Even if she is a sadist, I think that's just hot. When I paired her with Gerome, I felt their chemistry worked so well together.

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146

And I dunno about you guys, but I love Morgan. Even if she is a sadist, I think that's just hot. When I paired her with Gerome, I felt their chemistry worked so well together.
F!Morgan is literally the best character in any medium ever. Just saying.

It's just that I question the babysitting abilities of someone who thinks it's a good idea to hit themselves with a book long enough to knock themselves out. :p

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

Yes. I love Morgan so much. Also, how much do you wanna bet Gerome asking Robin and Lucina to marry Morgan looked like Robin asking Chrom and whoever Lucina's mom is to marry Lucina?
F!Morgan is literally the best character in any medium ever. Just saying.

It's just that I question the babysitting abilities of someone who thinks it's a good idea to hit themselves with a book long enough to knock themselves out. :p
Maybe that's why Robin's discarded tomes have quite a bit of KO potential. Also, who are we kidding, Chrom would probably sob silently while babysitting them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom