• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articablack

Smash Apprentice
You know... I swear I've seen that picture somewhere before.
I also posted this on know your meme.
I know it has no background and its a WIP, but I'm really curious as to where they're eating, with the Smash logo and stuff.
I'm just saying it's at a homecoming.

And as for the dialog, I have everything written out, but it's just apart of a larger comic that I'm working on. I want to make it a Smash series, but it may be too ambitious. For now I'm only going to focus on about 10 or so pages.

Edit: Also, whoo! 100 pages!

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Alright, this is the closest thing to getting a picture the celebrates this.

I do have one that would be for Lucina's birthday, but i already posted it a few pages back. Ah what the heckm I'll post it again too.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I also posted this on know your meme.

I'm just saying it's at a homecoming.

And as for the dialog, I have everything written out, but it's just apart of a larger comic that I'm working on. I want to make it a Smash series, but it may be too ambitious. For now I'm only going to focus on about 10 or so pages.

Edit: Also, whoo! 100 pages!
I knew that's where I saw it.

I do have one that would be for Lucina's birthday, but i already posted it a few pages back. Ah what the heckm I'll post it again too.

The pictures aren't showing up...
Also... Had this posted on one of my Miiverse comments...

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord

The pictures aren't showing up...
No idea why the pictures aren't showing up for you, they are showing up fine for me on both my PC and my phone (the later of which isn't logged in). If others are having the same issue, let me know and I will look into it, since i don't want to use what little time I have on my lunch break trying to fix it otherwise XP

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
No idea why the pictures aren't showing up for you, they are showing up fine for me on both my PC and my phone (the later of which isn't logged in). If others are having the same issue, let me know and I will look into it, since i don't want to use what little time I have on my lunch break trying to fix it otherwise XP
Might be because I'm at school.

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
Only a week and a half to go!

It seems Lucina only unlocks on 5.0 or higher with Marth so long a no other character takes priority in unlocking.

Which means you should play classic 4 times before trying to unlock her as characters unlock 1st, 2nd, and 4th playthrough and you're likely to unlock another on the 3rd anyway.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Only a week and a half to go!

It seems Lucina only unlocks on 5.0 or higher with Marth so long a no other character takes priority in unlocking.

Which means you should play classic 4 times before trying to unlock her as characters unlock 1st, 2nd, and 4th playthrough and you're likely to unlock another on the 3rd anyway.
How many versus matches?

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
So... I can't unlock her first? Dang it.
Yeah, Three others unlock before her.

-Ness: Play 10 matches or Beat Classic Mode 2 times
-Falco: Play 20 matches or Beat Classic Mode 1 time
-Wario: Play 30 matches or Beat 100-Man Smash
-Lucina: Play 40 matches or Beat Classic Mode with Marth

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Yeah, Three others unlock before her.

-Ness: Play 10 matches or Beat Classic Mode 2 times
-Falco: Play 20 matches or Beat Classic Mode 1 time
-Wario: Play 30 matches or Beat 100-Man Smash
-Lucina: Play 40 matches or Beat Classic Mode with Marth
Well, I'll play with Classic with :4robinm:, :4falcon: and then :4marth:.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

Hey. The pics are showing up. I WAS GOING TO POST THE FIRST ONE!!!

Articablack

Smash Apprentice
Wow... that was a while ago. You remember that? Yeah, still haven't finished it because scripts are going through some rewrites.
-Lucina: Play 40 matches or Beat Classic Mode with Marth on intensity 5.0 or higher
Looks like the first thing I'm doing when I get my paws on Smash is classic mode with Marth.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

Looks like the first thing I'm doing when I get my paws on Smash is classic mode with Marth.
Same. I want to master Lucina ASAP so I can move onto Robin, Samus and ROB more safely.

I like Lucina's playstyle, but I'm predominantly a zoner by nature and experience.

Well, ok, I can switch up between rushdown and zoning since I main characters from both spectrums, but I incline more towards zoning.

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
Except Lucina has lower priority than Ness and Falco in terms of unlocking her. So you'd have to do Marth on your 3rd playthrough to unlock her.

Articablack

Smash Apprentice
Same. I want to master Lucina ASAP so I can move onto Robin, Samus and ROB more safely.

I like Lucina's playstyle, but I'm predominantly a zoner by nature and experience.

Well, ok, I can switch up between rushdown and zoning since I main characters from both spectrums, but I incline more towards zoning.
I really like to apply pressure in my game. The faster I push someone, the more likely they are to mess up. I guess it's a form of intimidation, but I'm not really perfect.
Except Lucina has lower priority than Ness and Falco in terms of unlocking her. So you'd have to do Marth on your 3rd playthrough to unlock her.
Wait, didn't he just say that you can play Classic mode 5.0 or higher to unlock Lucina?

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
I really like to apply pressure in my game. The faster I push someone, the more likely they are to mess up. I guess it's a form of intimidation, but I'm not really perfect.

Wait, didn't he just say that you can play Classic mode 5.0 or higher to unlock Lucina?
You can. But Ness unlocks on the 1st playthrough and Falco unlocks on the 2nd playthrough. Both of these characters have a higher unlock priority than Lucina so even if you play through with Marth first, you'll only unlock Ness followed by Falco.

Articablack

Smash Apprentice
You can. But Ness unlocks on the 1st playthrough and Falco unlocks on the 2nd playthrough. Both of these characters have a higher unlock priority than Lucina so even if you play through with Marth first, you'll only unlock Ness followed by Falco.
Then, I suppose by my third playthrough I'll get Lucina?

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
Yeah, it's not terrible. They don't make you work for her like they do with Mr. Game & Watch for example.
too true! I don't even think people are sure HOW you get G + W, just that most people try out duck hunt and seem to get him

Articablack

Smash Apprentice
too true! I don't even think people are sure HOW you get G + W, just that most people try out duck hunt and seem to get him
Ahaha, wow, I guess maybe it's just play as Duck Hunt through classic mode? I remember when Mr. Game & Watch was a rumor in grade school. My brothers and I tried our hardest to unlock him and when we finally saw him we were floored. I mean, none of us knew what he was or what he looked like.

Last edited:

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
Ahaha, wow, I guess maybe it's just play as Duck Hunt through classic mode? I remember when Mr. Game & Watch was a rumor in grade school. My brothers and I tried our hardest to unlock him and when we finally saw him we were floored. I mean, none of us knew what he was or what he looked like.
Yeah, I'll admit this is the first smash game where characters are from games I've actually played are more prevalent. Fire Emblem only recently got added to my games played, but before then it was only really Pokemon.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I still remember unlocking Ness back in the N64 Smash like it was yesterday.

Oh, wait. That was Sunday.

Articablack

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I'll admit this is the first smash game where characters are from games I've actually played are more prevalent. Fire Emblem only recently got added to my games played, but before then it was only really Pokemon.
That makes me think about how many of these games I've actually played. I know I began picking up a lot of games in August, and to be perfectly honest, I actually just bought Fire Emblem last month and fell in love with it, so I don't know much about all the lore behind it.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Awakening is the only one I've really played. I have Scared Stones though.
This is amazing.

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Hehe, I wish i knew who the artist is.

Anyhow, more things that make me really wish I spoke Japaneses

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
Hello Lucina board!

So I was browsing YouTube for Brawl/Project: M hacks, and I came across some awesome videos.

Kinda makes me wish that Lucina wasn't a Marth clone. I'm still going to try her out though when I get the game though. The creator put a lot of effort in making this.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Apparently it is actualy part of four pages, along with one i linked a few days ago. Here is the full thing.

Put in spoiler to avoid wall of images.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I'm not sure we really need a translation anyway. The imagery is heart warming enough.
Eh. My OCD demands a translation. It is adorable though.
Hello Lucina board!

So I was browsing YouTube for Brawl/Project: M hacks, and I came across some awesome videos.

Kinda makes me wish that Lucina wasn't a Marth clone. I'm still going to try her out though when I get the game though. The creator put a lot of effort in making this.
I HAVE THAT! Can't figure out to change the CSS stuff, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom