• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articablack

Smash Apprentice
F!Morgan is literally the best character in any medium ever. Just saying.

It's just that I question the babysitting abilities of someone who thinks it's a good idea to hit themselves with a book long enough to knock themselves out. :p
Verses a man who was driven by greed and madness and wants to harness the power the the triforce and is smelly? I'd pick Morgan any day. She's cute and cuddly. If not a bit deranged. And sadistic. And a Dragon baby spawn.

Yes. I love Morgan so much. Also, how much do you wanna bet Gerome asking Robin and Lucina to marry Morgan looked like Robin asking Chrom and whoever Lucina's mom is to marry Lucina?
That's such an awkward conversation. TIME TRAVEL!!!

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Verses a man who was driven by greed and madness and wants to harness the power the the triforce and is smelly? I'd pick Morgan any day. She's cute and cuddly. If not a bit deranged. And sadistic. And a Dragon baby spawn.

That's such an awkward conversation. TIME TRAVEL!!!

I bet Yarne would pick differently. Hell, I bet most of the future boys would.
Also, I bet that's :4robinm: thought when Chrom walked in on him and :4lucina:.
OMG, so adorable!!!

Also, welcome, I hope you enjoy your time in this thread. I actually did the same exact thing, buying FE:A after seeing the Smash trailer, though I had also heard really really really good things about the game when it came out, just didn't have a 3DS at that time.

I personally am of the headcanon that some sort of contraceptive exists in the FE universe, so Morgan was not conceived until after Robin returns (even if they did, you know, do it before that point)

When did my headcanon of both Morgan's existence that is a central element of my fanfic (shameless promotion), get adopted into your own headcanon (and maybe others here... maybe)
I bet :4robinm: has a contraceptive tome. But it only has many uses.

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
At least it's not Chrom.

Eh. Since you told it to us. You mind if I borrow it?

Morgan. Morgan by far.
Sure, go ahead! I mean, I didn't even come up with the theory my headcanon is based on, I only expanded on it a bit and added a few details.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I love Morgan. Even if she is a sadist, I think that's just hot. When I paired her with Gerome, I felt their chemistry worked so well together.
I dunno what to think. I didn't think sadism was hot.

And F!Morgan chemistry for me boils down to Owain only. I really dislike most of the second gen pairings for her.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

And F!Morgan chemistry for me boils down to Owain only. I really dislike most of the second gen pairings for her.
Do you like Henry? Also, hows your fic going?

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord

I think her supports with Inigo, Gerome, and Yarne work well overall. I can't really see her with Owain, but that is mainly just because they are second cousins in my game XP

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Do you like Henry? Also, hows your fic going?
Well, ok, for certain definitions of sadism. I know that both Henry's and Morgan's are played for laughs, but as I've told you before, Morgan's sadism is harder to watch for me.

I've been loaded with work. This weekend I'll dedicate some time to it.

I think her supports with Inigo, Gerome, and Yarne work well overall. I can't really see her with Owain, but that is mainly just because they are second cousins in my game XP
Haven't tried either of those 3. I stopped save scumming for S supports when I found myself liking Owain's personality towards her.

And I still like Gerome with Lucina in any other playthrough not :4robinm:'s.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
That didn't stop me in my most recent playthrough. :)
Well, ok, for certain definitions of sadism. I know that both Henry's and Morgan's are played for laughs, but as I've told you before, Morgan's sadism is harder to watch for me.

I've been loaded with work. This weekend I'll dedicate some time to it.

Haven't tried either of those 3. I stopped save scumming for S supports when I found myself liking Owain's personality towards her.

And I still like Gerome with Lucina in any other playthrough not :4robinm:'s.
You better. Also, I like Lucina with Inigo or M!Morgan much more. Her supports with Laurnet are pretty good too.

Articablack

Smash Apprentice
I didn't think Pregnant was hot either, but apparently, people are into that. I guess I just found that her openness about her sexuality was attractive.

To be fair though, I've heard some nasty things about Tharja. I accidentally killed her in my first playthrough cause I didn't know what I was doing at that point, but still, I stand by my first comment.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I didn't think Pregnant was hot either, but apparently, people are into that. I guess I just found that her openness about her sexuality was attractive.

To be fair though, I've heard some nasty things about Tharja. I accidentally killed her in my first playthrough cause I didn't know what I was doing at that point, but still, I stand by my first comment.
Pregnant? Who is that?

Last edited:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Can I still join in?

I'm still pondering using Lucy over Marth as some replacement. I guess because her rushdown playstyle might be more of fitting to my style of playing.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Well, I dunno. Both Robin and Lucina seem rather stoic. If anything, I think she may have developed them on her own.
I find myself agreeing with this since Robin and Lucina are quite the talkers and non-stoics out of combat. Hell, they're happier than you'd think, considering their situations. Morgan's comedic sadism could have come from a desire to forget the terrible things that happened in the future.

#headcanons

Hunter Nightblood

Smash Apprentice
NNID
kah0922
Yes. I love Morgan so much. Also, how much do you wanna bet Gerome asking Robin and Lucina to marry Morgan looked like Robin asking Chrom and whoever Lucina's mom is to marry Lucina?

Maybe that's why Robin's discarded tomes have quite a bit of KO potential. Also, who are we kidding, Chrom would probably sob silently while babysitting them.
It went something like this:

Image in spoiler due to huge size

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I find myself agreeing with this since Robin and Lucina are quite the talkers and non-stoics out of combat. Hell, they're happier than you'd think, considering their situations. Morgan's comedic sadism could have come from a desire to forget the terrible things that happened in the future.

#headcanons
This actually made me realise something... have you guys noticed that F!Morgan's personality seems to be slightly closer to F!Robin than M!Robin, while M!Morgan's personality is slightly closer to M!Robin than F!Robin? This would mean the personality comes from Robin's side of the family, only from the females of his side of the family. Who knows, maybe his mom was like that or something.

Also, yeah, Morgan's energenticness I think comes from Robin though, like, I imagine he/she was a lot closer to Morgan (of either gender) when he/she was younger, but grew out of it at some point. Still, you can see it creeping in during some of the supports, where Robin acts all excited and/or positive... and dorky.

Last edited:

Articablack

Smash Apprentice

#headcanons
My reasoning for Lucina's stoic nature comes from Inigo's support, it was implied that Lucina keeps to herself, or at least is very grim. And I guess Robin just felt that way to me, maybe it was the voice actor I chose, but he sure isn't a Vaike, if you get my drift.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
My reasoning for Lucina's stoic nature comes from Inigo's support, it was implied that Lucina keeps to herself, or at least is very grim. And I guess Robin just felt that way to me, maybe it was the voice actor I chose, but he sure isn't a Vaike, if you get my drift.
While M!Robin is definitely more calm, he is also much more cheerful and optimistic most of the time, which Morgan almost certainly inherited from him. I mean, have you seen Robin's supports with Lucina during the Hot Springs, he goes all super optimistic mode, with Lucina even commenting on how blessed she is to have a "legendary optimist of a husband" since she herself has a tendency to dwell on the negatives.

Last edited:

Articablack

Smash Apprentice
While M!Robin is definitely more calm, he is also much more cheerful and optimistic most of the time, which Morgan almost certainly inherited from him. I mean, have you seen Robin's supports with Lucina during the Hot Springs, he goes all super optimistic mode, with Lucina even commenting on how blessed she is to have a "legendary optimist of a husband" since she herself has a tendency to dwell on the negatives.
That's DLC, right? I guess I should buy it, since their relationship doesn't really show all too much except for the supports and a maybe one cutscene.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
That's DLC, right? I guess I should buy it, since their relationship doesn't really show all too much except for the supports and a maybe one cutscene.
Yes, it is part of the scramble pack DLC that gave 8 of the characters (voted on in an offical poll) new conversations with Robin, with completely different conversations if Robin is married to them (every character gets several new conversations with other characters, just only those 8 have ones with Robin)

Long story short, Lucina is one of those eight, and has what is probably the most adorable conversation with Robin that does so much in regards to showing what their relationship is like. Its so damn adorable! *Grabs's Articablack by shoudlers!" He even promises that he'll stay with her the rest of his life, no matter what, and that even if he dies he'll find a way to come back just to be with her!

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
Now I wish Robin had a face option like that in Awakening
some of the options can make Robin look vastly different or emo depending on the body and hair combinations. It's pretty interesting actually just to play around with it.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Kid Robin is best Robin.

Screw canon.

SO ADOOOOOOOORBS
I play default white haired Robin of default build. Since that way I can imagine all the fanart, offical art, and smash are the exact same Robin I played, since he looks the same as them.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
All I did for :4robinf: was change her hair to blue.

But :4robinm: in my eyes is a badass adorable wee kid. Nothing changes this headcanon for me.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Fair enough. I mean, I have my elaborate headcanon I insist is true, so who am I to judge.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Since Awakening has no true canon, the possibilities are endless.

A shame Chrom's perversion on :4robinf: was not recorded in the history books.

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816

Tbf it's probably the funniest and the best of Chrom's romantic possibilities.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Unquestionably.

Male Morgan has a support with someone where he does the exact same thing, can't remember who.

Like fahza, like son.

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord

Well, the fun fact is that all possibilites are technically canon. The game already runs on multiverse theory, so each play through is just another parallel universe with a different Robin (who then played matchmaker differently to yield different ships)

Unkown Hero

Smash Journeyman
Yes, it is part of the scramble pack DLC that gave 8 of the characters (voted on in an offical poll) new conversations with Robin, with completely different conversations if Robin is married to them (every character gets several new conversations with other characters, just only those 8 have ones with Robin)

Long story short, Lucina is one of those eight, and has what is probably the most adorable conversation with Robin that does so much in regards to showing what their relationship is like. Its so damn adorable! *Grabs's Articablack by shoudlers!" He even promises that he'll stay with her the rest of his life, no matter what, and that even if he dies he'll find a way to come back just to be with her!
What about the scene where lucina has to **** Robin, and there MARRIED.

Gods, I just...want to....:cry:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
What about the scene where lucina has to **** Robin, and there MARRIED.

Gods, I just...want to....:cry:
I take it you are refering to the scene following chapter 21? If so, that scene in the DLC actually adds some build up, as Lucina mentions that she is terrifed of the possibility that she would have to choose between Robin and the mission, which if she did she says she couldn't let her heart stop her from doing what needs to be done...

Then that scene comes around, and she is faced with that very choice... but in the end realised that she can't go through with it, that Robin means too much to her. That despite the risks, despite what logic tells her, she can't bring herself to kill the person she loves above all else. :nervous::sadeyes::love:

GhostPanda1314

Smash Cadet
I take it you are refering to the scene following chapter 21? If so, that scene in the DLC actually adds some build up, as Lucina mentions that she is terrifed of the possibility that she would have to choose between Robin and the mission, which if she did she says she couldn't let her heart stop her from doing what needs to be done...

Then that scene comes around, and she is faced with that very choice... but in the end realised that she can't go through with it, that Robin means too much to her. That despite the risks, despite what logic tells her, she can't bring herself to kill the person she loves above all else. :nervous::sadeyes::love:
That is exactly why I love this pairing. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom