• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Nah, he won't cheat on her.

Unless...he suddenly adopted part of Batman's reasoning for whatever reason.

"Suddenly" *Does that Dr. Evil thing*
You act as if he already doesn't have Batsy's reasoning. :seuss:

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Why was TT separate again? Also, this is starting to remind me of the time the Robin thread talked about Ness.
Because it was separate. No specific reasoning.

That and having the JL integrated into it would create a lot of plotholes.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Because it was separate. No specific reasoning.

That and having the JL integrated into it would create a lot of plotholes.
True.
Also, Batman would filp if he saw the Shepards. Even moreso if :4robinm:and :4lucina: hooked up.
@ TheWerdna TheWerdna , could I have some more pictures?

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

D'aaaaaaw, they look so adorable freaking out over a bug :3
I just did that convo today, but with Cynthia. I kinda wish more people walked in. Have Morgan walk in, freak out, beg thingher mother and aunt to kill it and the same thing with :4robinm:.

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
They did? I forgot about that.
Yep, it was even better since it had Morgan nearly setting a tent on Fire, and then ending in even a more hilarious way, with after all that freaking out the problem is solved when Chrom accidentally steps on the bug without even noticing it.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
This little gem was on the Mewtwo Support thread:

That pose remind you of anyone? :idea:

Yep, it was even better since it had Morgan nearly setting a tent on Fire, and then ending in even a more hilarious way, with after all that freaking out the problem is solved when Chrom accidentally steps on the bug without even noticing it.
Oh Morgan, you clumsy child :)

That's a nice purple name you got there, Werdna.

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
This little gem was on the Mewtwo Support thread:

That pose remind you of anyone? :idea:

Oh Morgan, you clumsy child :)

That's a nice purple name you got there, Werdna.
Ah, cool...

...so ... what does the purple name mean exactly? Lol

Also, if you have not read "How to be a Parent" it is probably one of the better Lucina x Robin stories out there, with it focusing mainly, as the title suggests, Lucina dealing with leaning to be a parent now that Morgan has a appeared. Its a very good story, IMO.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Ah, cool...

...so ... what does the purple name mean exactly? Lol

Also, if you have not read "How to be a Parent" it is probably one of the better Lucina x Robin stories out there, with it focusing mainly, as the title suggests, Lucina dealing with leaning to be a parent now that Morgan has a appeared. Its a very good story, IMO.
I began reading it overnight before I slept; I'll get there eventually.

Nah, purple names don't really mean anything, it's just that someone was enough of a prankster to make the joke on you and you're now stuck with it for a month,

:seuss:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I dunno what he's talking about, but I can say that I use to be a puppet until I devoured the flesh of a real boy, thus becoming a person.

(well, that was an obscure reference, curious to see if anyone gets it)

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I dunno what he's talking about, but I can say that I use to be a puppet until I devoured the flesh of a real boy, thus becoming a person.

(well, that was an obscure reference, curious to see if anyone gets it)
I swear I recognize it from somewhere...
Yes?
The only way that could be better if :4robinm:joined in on the being horrified of bugs.

Last edited:

Exegguter

Smash Lord
I am really sorry if this has been asked before. But can Lucina actually fight with her mask on since Kirby has her mask as his copy. Or is it just a taunt :(?

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Dark Pinocchio? :troll:

Nah but seriously, I dont get the reference.
Its from a what was in hindsight a really stupid cartoon I for some reason liked when I was a kid called Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy. Funnily enough, it was indeed Pinocchio who was trying to devour the flesh of a child so he could become a real boy.

Last edited:

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
So I've been using the Tiki alt a ton online. Especially when I can't win with Palutenta. I really like Lucina's balanced blade, it's pretty easy to kill people with a F-Smash with her. She and Palutena are easily my best characters.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Its from a what was in hindsight a really stupid cartoon I for some reason liked when I was a kid called Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy.
I'm fine with Billy and Mandy, but wouldn't call it stupid. Regardless, the opinion is yours.

You say you murdered children...to get that Premium...

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I'm fine with Billy and Mandy, but wouldn't call it stupid. Regardless, the opinion is yours.

You say you murdered children...to get that Premium...

Well, I still remember the show fondly... i meant stupid as in it probably wasn't the most intelligence cartoon out there.

Also, lol, one of the comments on that video "Ganondorf was pwning 'Young Links' before it was cool." Hehehe, Melee joke.

Last edited:

Articablack

Smash Apprentice
I'm currently working on a comic, this is just a start, and I'm not sure where I'm going with this entirely, but for what it's worth, no... I don't ship these two at all.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I know it has no background and its a WIP, but I'm really curious as to where they're eating, with the Smash logo and stuff.

D

Deleted member

I don't know if it is worthy enough to make a topic, but I post the question here:

Can we consider Lucina as the legitimate heiress of Roy's moveset ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom