• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Thanks, can't wait to be a part of the blue-haired princess army!

Err, "skimmed" would probably be fitting. At least mainly through all the speculating up until she was confirmed. Which her confirmation was easily the best thing about this game. /totally not bias
Hehe, well after the confirmation the rest of the thread basically alternated between speculation, talking about FE:A, talking about fanfics, talking about how awesome Lucina is, and posting pictures of Lucina.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Hehe, well after the confirmation the rest of the thread basically alternated between speculation, talking about FE:A, talking about fanfics, talking about how awesome Lucina is, and posting pictures of Lucina.
You firgot incest.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Welcome!

I just noticed that Morgan and Marc were born nine months after his return. I think I know how him and Lucina celebrated.
Hehe, yeah, I thought about that. I figured Lucina likely wouldn't have gotten pregnant during the game's events, since you know, war going on and what not. I mean, I take it some sort of contraceptive exists in that universe. Heck, in real life there use to be a plant that you could make tea out of and it would work really well with no side effects... so it was quite literally banged into extinction by the ancient Romans. XP

But yea...
at the end of Future Disowned I plan for Robin and Lucina to discover that she is two months pregnant. Both of them will be like "wait, two months ago, that would be..." *both blush as they remember the night after Robin came back*

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Hehe, yeah, I thought about that. I figured Lucina likely wouldn't have gotten pregnant during the game's events, since you know, war going on and what not. I mean, I take it some sort of contraceptive exists in that universe. Heck, in real life there use to be a plant that you could make tea out of and it would work really well with no side effects... so it was quite literally banged into extinction by the ancient Romans. XP

But yea...
at the end of Future Disowned I plan for Robin and Lucina to discover that she is two months pregnant. Both of them will be like "wait, two months ago, that would be..." *both blush as they remember the night after Robin came back*
I've always had a headcanon that happened after chapter 21.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I JUST DELETED MY SAVE IN WHICH I HAD EVERYTHING AND I WAS A GOD!!!! HCGHTDILGYHKUVVFGSDAG
It was this really stupid Shulk trailer made in flash, where Donnel was one of the characters, Also included were a Klefki, Bubbles, and Tatanga from Mario Land.
Link. Now.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I JUST DELETED MY SAVE IN WHICH I HAD EVERYTHING AND I WAS A GOD!!!! HCGHTDILGYHKUVVFGSDAG
I once deleted my Oblivion save where I was a glitched out invincible muddaduckah and was just as pissed.

I feel ya.

:4shulk:

no seriously my sympathies.

why did you delete the save?
He prob had a misclick, most likely. I could be wrong, though.

Also, who should my Morgan marry?
Get Tiki to marry someone and marry Nah. It's surprisingly good.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I once deleted my Oblivion save where I was a glitched out invincible muddaduckah and was just as pissed.

I feel ya.

:4shulk:

no seriously my sympathies.

He prob had a misclick, most likely. I could be wrong, though.

Get Tiki to marry someone and marry Nah. It's surprisingly good.
I'm already married to :4lucina:. Also, this F!Morgan.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Last edited:

BravadoMan_13

Smash Lord
NNID
ClassicRocker
I kinda wish Lucina was decided to be playable right (having more of an original moveset) from the start of development instead of being thought of as an alt, but nothing I can do about it. Still looking forward to playing as her, hopefully as one of my mains.

Also, cuteness overload incoming.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I kinda wish Lucina was decided to be playable right (having more of an original moveset) from the start of development instead of being thought of as an alt, but nothing I can do about it. Still looking forward to playing as her, hopefully as one of my mains.

At least that would have pissed me off less during my former reaction to her reveal, that's for sure.

D'aaaaaw :3

Tacticulbacon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tacticulbacon
Yeah, I am starting a FemRobin playthrough and I have no idea who the heck I am going to pair Lucina with. I mean, I have to pair her with someone of course, her non-paired ending is really depressing after all.

Gerome is out of the question, I don't really like him and Lucina as a couple (I prefer them as friends, and I like Gerome with Cynthia anyways). So that leaves Laurent, Inigo, Bradly, and Yarne. Hmmm, I heard some poeple mention her supports with Laurent are good, I could try that I guess.
Lucina's support convos with Inigo are really cute.

Fex13

Smash Apprentice
i cant wait to kick ass with this gentle lady. her and sheik will make for a good team to kick some asses the ladylike way.

Foosedogg

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ponyhater123
Accident. A tragic accident. Also, who should my Morgan marry?
And this is why you keep a backup file on Casual. I flipped out when I accidentally overwrote my main file with a Lunatic file because of sheer stupidity. It was 10:00 AM, I was tired, I was paying attention to my bagel. And here's a link: I can't find said video...

Capt. Falconminetor

Smash Rookie
Wait, here ya go. Shulk, Tatanga, Klefki, and Donnel's trailer for SSB4:
I couldn't get past the 20 second mark before I cringed myself when I heard Shulks voice.

Also, apparently I need to post 10 posts/comments to post a link even if it's just a reply to someone.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

Stupid Pikachu. That's my waifu. Go find your own.
That's friggin adorable.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
When did I get premium?
Also, I bet a certain baby version of a tactician in training kidnapped that Pikachu.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
It'd be out of character for Robin, child or not, to kidnap a small wild creature.

maybe sadist morgan would

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Lucina's support convos with Inigo are really cute.
Yeah, but Inigo is married to female Morgan in my M!Robin playthrough, so that would bean Lucina is marrying the same person her alternate universe daughter also marries... which is a bit too weird for me.

It'd be out of character for Robin, child or not, to kidnap a small wild creature.

maybe sadist morgan would
I think Morgan totally would become a Pokemon trainer if she had the chance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom