• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
You know this is pretty much what I expected going into the Lucina boards lol. guess I can't blame ya though, the game isn't out for most yet.

BlitzBlazer

Smash Rookie
YES!!! THE PIES ARE ADORABLE!!! But not as cute as Robin and Lucina's Hot Spring Scramble convo.
Don't even get me started on that! I squealed like a child when I read that! It really makes me want more content between lovers, but all the fics I find about them aren't that good.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Don't even get me started on that! I squealed like a child when I read that! It really makes me want more content between lovers, but all the fics I find about them aren't that good.
Time Matters Not, and No Matter What the Future Holds are great. Along with Decruited.
Okay yeah but let's talk about Ness. He's awesome.

Ness x Lucina fanfic now?
No. And hell no. RobinxLucina fics only. No items. Battlefield only.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
For Lucina x Robin i would recommend How To Be A Parent, Time Matters Not, No Matter What the Future Holds, and Crossing Bridges and Other Tales (with 13 being a really standout as great)

I mean, there's also a fanfic called A Future Disowned that some guy named TheWerdna is writing. No idea who that is though, he sounds like a big jerk anyways.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
For Lucina x Robin i would recommend How To Be A Parent, Time Matters Not, No Matter What the Future Holds, and Crossing Bridges and Other Tales (with 13 being a really standout as great)

I mean, there's also a fanfic called A Future Disowned that some guy named TheWerdna is writing. No idea who that is though, he sounds like a big jerk anyways.
That guy stole my bike!!

PKNinja95

Smash Ace
NNID
AKninja95
3DS FC
3351-4567-0361
Thanks to Lucina I am interested in buying Fire Emblem Awakening

Did I hear something about Lucina being in a kimono? If so where dammit?!

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

You wont regret your purchase at all good sir.

The image comes from the Hot Spring Scramble DLC, which you can get for a few bucks in a bundle with the other 2 maps.

If it's worth it for anything it's Lucina in a yukata.

lanbobyonson

Smash Rookie
I was thinking about making a thread to address this issue but I'll just complain about it here (and I'm sure it's been said):

WHY THE HECK DOES LUCINA HAVE A TIKI RECOLOR OVER OLIVIA?

... An Olivia recolor for Lucina would look so good. :| Even though I'd still use the Cordelia color mainly I'm mad lol. I can't imagine what all the Olivia fans are thinking. If there is DLC costumes/recolors Olivia better be one.

Last edited:

Archimedes

The Rad Simisear
Switch FC
7772-6031-3529
I was thinking about making a thread to address this issue but I'll just complain about it here (and I'm sure it's been said):

... An Olivia recolor for Lucina would look so good. :| Even though I'd still use the Cordelia color mainly I'm mad lol. I can't imagine what all the Olivia fans are thinking. If there is DLC costumes/recolors Olivia better be one.

I did see this which makes a good amount of sense. Though I think Ike has a Chrom recolor they are missing. But yeah no Olivia recolor unfortunately

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord

I am sure a billion people have already answered this, but it is in the Hotspring Scramble DLC. She also gets two full scenes with her talking to Robin, which has a completely different version for if M!Robin and her are a couple, that are adorable as all hell.

Also, yes, get FE:A. I basically got the game when I saw the Smash trailer and was like "huh, maybe i should play an Fire Emblem game, and I have heard good things about the most recent one", so I did. It is really really good.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I just picked up the game out of boredom. Also, since Robin and Lucina remind Tiki of Marth, I wonder what she thinks of Morgan?

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I just picked up the game out of boredom. Also, since Robin and Lucina remind Tiki of Marth, I wonder what she thinks of Morgan?
I have no idea, I'll have to get back to you and this one...

Also, speaking of Morgan, if because she is Lucina's daughter, and if you have Sumia as Lucina's mother, you get an interesting trend: within each generation of the royal family, one of the siblings very crazy, flighty, and acts all goofy all the time (1st gen Lissa, 2ed gen Cynthia, 3ed gen Morgan). Yet, this trait always goes to one of the kids of a sibling who is not like that at all, with Chrom not being like that, but his sister Lissa and daughter Cynthia are, and then Lucina is not like that, but her sister Cynthia and daughter Morgan are.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I have no idea, I'll have to get back to you and this one...

Also, speaking of Morgan, if because she is Lucina's daughter, and if you have Sumia as Lucina's mother, you get an interesting trend: within each generation of the royal family, one of the siblings very crazy, flighty, and acts all goofy all the time (1st gen Lissa, 2ed gen Cynthia, 3ed gen Morgan). Yet, this trait always goes to one of the kids of a sibling who is not like that at all, with Chrom not being like that, but his sister Lissa and daughter Cynthia are, and then Lucina is not like that, but her sister Cynthia and daughter Morgan are.
Morgan now has a dragon stalker.
Also, this never gets old.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Morgan now has a dragon stalker.
Also, this never gets old.
Lol. In one playthrough I put Gaius with Nowi, since with the whole candy thing all he needs now is a non-descript white van... yes, I am horrible.

Also, hey look, a actual relevant picture for the thread

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Lol. In one playthrough I put Gaius with Nowi, since with the whole candy thing all he needs now is a non-descript white van... yes, I am horrible.

Gaius driving a non-descript white van? New headcanon. Also, what's the picture? It won't show up.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Gaius driving a non-descript white van? New headcanon. Also, what's the picture? It won't show up.
huh, its showing up for me. Hold on a second, let me try to download it then throw it on a picture hosting thing.

Edit: Okay, let me know if that fixed it.

Last edited:

ihskeyp

Smash Ace

Female Robin has an Olivia recolor, and an Anna one as well. I actually prefer Tiki over Olivia anyway.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

Hey, it's picture. I'd love if there a real game. Replace :4robinf: with :4robinm: though.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Kellam 2 OP 4 Smash. Pls nerf Samurai.
Its been a conspiracy from the beginning. If you take the cube of all of the occasions Kellam is actually noticed by someone in the game, and multiply is by the 24th coefficient of pie, you get 666, the devils numbers. But wait... there are two Robins in the game, male and female, so if you divide that by 2, you get 333.

333 hmmm... this means something, but I'm not sure wha- wait a second, 333, thats three 3's. Omg, Half Life 3 confirmed.

Sorry about that ... this is what happens when I am both really bored and really tired at the same time.

Edit: Here, let me make up for derailing the thread with a picture.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Its been a conspiracy from the beginning. If you take the cube of all of the occasions Kellam is actually noticed by someone in the game, and multiply is by the 24th coefficient of pie, you get 666, the devils numbers. But wait... there are two Robins in the game, male and female, so if you divide that by 2, you get 333.

333 hmmm... this means something, but I'm not sure wha- wait a second, 333, thats three 3's. Omg, Half Life 3 confirmed.

Sorry about that ... this is what happens when I am both really bored and really tired at the same time.

I do and say even wierder things when I bored and tired.

Ryuutakeshi

Smash Lord

Edit: Here, let me make up for derailing the thread with a picture.

The picture makes up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom