• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Palettes & Final Smash

Qikz

Smash Cadet
A big time yes. Though I'll admit it would've been nice to have a great lord or bride/yukata alt for her, the different colors based off the Fire Emblem first generation characters are great!
Why did you have to mention a wedding dress alt. Now that's all I want. :(

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I'm actually okay with Critical Hit being the same as MarMar's. It's such an iconic Final Smash to begin with. So clever. Definitely a favourite of mine. ^_^

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I have no issue with Critical Hit either.

I would have preferred something else like a Morgan cameo, but I can accept it.

Baness? Quick, I need a picture of Lucy wearing Bane's mask.
0000357400.jpg

haha lame photoshop skillz

Last edited:

Another K-2L Survivor

The Zebesian Swordsman
US / Somewhere in deep space. Probably the former.
NNID
The_Last_Taguel
3DS FC
2681-0963-8959
I have no issue with Critical Hit either.

I would have preferred something else like a Morgan cameo, but I can accept it.

View attachment 25778

haha lame photoshop skillz
The mask would better suit Marth, I think.
Marth: "Ah Lucina, so you think the Dancing Blade is your ally... " (you know the rest) :shades:

Last edited:

L u c i n α

Smash Rookie
The only disappointing things to me about Lucina are her Final Smash and her stance. The stance could have afforded to be changed to her signature one, and the Final Smash could have been changed to something more Awakening-y.

Costume-wise, she's great in my opinion. Tharja is one of my favorites and being able to be Lucina in a Tharja costume is great!

Shadowknight1

Banned via Administration
The only disappointing things to me about Lucina are her Final Smash and her stance. The stance could have afforded to be changed to her signature one, and the Final Smash could have been changed to something more Awakening-y.

Costume-wise, she's great in my opinion. Tharja is one of my favorites and being able to be Lucina in a Tharja costume is great!
Her Final Smash doesn't matter so much to me. A portrait cutaway would've been nice, but oh well. Her stance would've been nice though.

TeaTwoTime

Smash Ace
Her stance is just a result of her originally being a Marth costume. If she were a traditional newcomer, it's likely that she would have been given her signature stance, but I guess her quick inclusion didn't justify them changing many of the animations she inherited from Marth.

I'm more bothered that they didn't add Lucina's cut-in animation from Awakening for her Final Smash, but ah well. I very rarely play with them turned on anyways. :p

Last edited:

L u c i n α

Smash Rookie
Her stance is just a result of her originally being a Marth costume. If she were a traditional newcomer, it's likely that she would have been given her signature stance, but I guess her quick inclusion didn't justify them changing many of the animations she inherited from Marth.

I'm more bothered that they didn't add Lucina's cut-in animation from Awakening for her Final Smash, but ah well. I very rarely play with them turned on anyways. :p
That's actually what I meant by more awakening-y! Just a simple portrait cutaway would have done it for me.

At this point, I'm just glad she made it in.

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
Got the game and she actually says "Time to change Fate!"
Oh well.
Time to tip the fates! :V

Seeing "Cordelia" Lucina is so uncanny. That's the one I want to see in HD. It's like some kind of crackpot fanfiction where Chrom actually likes Cordelia. "Sumia" Lucina might be my favorite, though, since she's usually Lucina's mother in my games.

Last edited:

Master Raven

Smash Master
I like to play red/white outfit Lucina because I originally thought you could play with her mask on so I could pretend I was female Char Aznoble with a sword.

Then I realized you couldn't wear the mask which made me sad, but I also have a thing for redheads so I still stick with it lol.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

Maybe in the nextgame/Wii U version.

Goobgoyle

Smash Cadet
NNID
RWolffe
3DS FC
3394-3566-2944
I haven't gone through the entire thread yet, but I would personally love to see a Roy palette/costume for Lucina. Add in some fiery effects and yeah... OP as fuh.

Shadowknight1

Banned via Administration
Yeah, did you hear her victory quotes against Marth and Ike. They sound very out of character IMO.
I dunno, I've seen some of her supports with F!Robin when Robin isn't her mother and Lucy's downright hostile to her.

JUr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JorgeUr
3DS FC
4957-3388-8097
I haven't gone through the entire thread yet, but I would personally love to see a Roy palette/costume for Lucina. Add in some fiery effects and yeah... OP as fuh.
Actually Marth has 2 palette swaps for Roy... The default (blue with white) and the yellowish one...

No red hair or fire although

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
As much as I love all of the alts, I find myself gravitating towards Tiki, Lissa, Nowi and Cherche the most. They're all swell, though, and definitely worth the price of admission.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
So far my most used are the Tharja (even though I didn't like her in Awakening), Cherche, and default palettes. I generally prefer darker colours (I always go for black Marth in the other games, for example). Though I kinda like the Tiki one as well.

Last edited:

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
I wanted to use the Tiki one, but I was compelled to play as the Tharja one. I think it looks the best out of the bunch.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
So far my most used ais the Tharja (even though I didn't like her in Awakening)
This sums up my use of Lucina's alts.

Ironic that my favorite palette comes from one of my least favorite characters.

Top Bottom