• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Palettes & Final Smash

gamer8

Smash Lord
I haven't played any FE game but Lucina's palettes look pretty amazing to me so I hope you guys like them!

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Tiki and Lissa alts? Awesome! I can definitely live with that. Looking forward to playing mah gurl LuLu and her graciously glorious swordswoman skills even more now. <3

Burigu

Smash Ace
Love the Tiki costume! any chance that 4 isn't Sully but Cordelia??? the color scheme for me look closer to Cordelia's than Sully's

Like Cordelia's the shoulders and arms of Lucina's are white, in both of them the boots start as red but turn into pink at the feet

Sully's arms color scheme is red while Lucina's is white Sully's boots are contantly red unlike Lucina's I can definetely say this is A CORDELIA costume and not a Sully costume

Compare for yourself

Last edited:

ffdgh

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4768-8177-0708
Sumia lucinais my personal favorite. Such a nice throwback to the best mom.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Wow, they nailed Lucina's alts. Out of all cahracters, she is easily the one with the best alt colors imo.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Not maining her, but she has definitely my favorite alts out of any character.

Rymi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kuratis64
3DS FC
2363-6076-5143
Switch FC
3858-7901-1006
those alt costumes though and what did you guys expect lucina in marth clone she gets same FS as marth
i think i saw a tharja alt costume but im sure i saw a tiki alt costume

Plain Yogurt

Smash Ace
those alt costumes though and what did you guys expect lucina in marth clone she gets same FS as marth
i think i saw a tharja alt costume but im sure i saw a tiki alt costume
It would seem we have, in order:
Lucina, Nowi, Cherche(?), Cordelia, Tiki, Lissa(??), Tharja, and I THINK Sumia?

Solid choices, I'd say.

TeaTwoTime

Smash Ace
Her alternate costumes are just perfect. The best I could've hoped for. :grin: This more than makes up for not changing a single thing about the aesthetics of her final smash. :awesome:

Ryuutakeshi

Smash Lord
Her alternate costumes are just perfect. The best I could've hoped for. :grin: This more than makes up for not changing a single thing about the aesthetics of her final smash. :awesome:
Think of it like this. We'll be seeing her alts more than her final smash.

TeaTwoTime

Smash Ace
Think of it like this. We'll be seeing her alts more than her final smash.
Definitely. I don't think I've played a Brawl match with final smashes turned on for about 3-4 years. :p

I'm really glad that they decided to go all-out with her colour swaps. Even from an unbiased viewpoint, there's so much colour variety and reference material throughout her options - she got given a lot of love. I guess Sakurai really likes Awakening. :grin:

Last edited:

Morian

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0860-4377-2975
Lucina has a Nowi recolor...

:love:

All the recolors are perfect Sumia is her only mother reference, ChromXSumia confirmed forever (?)

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Ironic that the only child in Awakening to have a canon hair color gets a hair color change in every single one of her alts.

JUr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JorgeUr
3DS FC
4957-3388-8097
Well, Critical Finish is a good FS and they didn't change the HP bar ._.

I hope that the quotes are still there...

Last edited:

JUr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JorgeUr
3DS FC
4957-3388-8097
Excellent alts! That was a really well executed idea... Now we have a celebration of FE: Awakening in Nintendo's celebration game :grin:

My favorites are Cordelia, Cherche and Sumia...

Profanity

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BHC-Prof
Oh I forgot Sumia. I hate her more than Owain, and anyone else. Probably forgot her because I never used her.

Cordelia, Sully, whatever. They're nearly identical in color and both are pretty cooler so I'll just consider it both. Sully is cooler, though. B)

Last edited:

TeaTwoTime

Smash Ace
Well, Critical Finish is a good FS and they changed the HP bar...

I hope that the quotes are still there...
They changed the HP bar? I must be totally blind because I didn't notice any difference at all. :p

Profanity

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BHC-Prof
It's actually not a good FS. Mechanically. It's cool.

But compare it to ZSS's. She's basically going to get multiple kills. At least 3 in ffa. And she's at no risk during or after.

Lucina might get one or even zero. She can get more but it's unlikely. Also requires being on the same plain and stuff.

It's still cool tho so w/e

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Probably some of the most amazing alt colors out of all the characters.

Whenever I use her, I'm going to be using tharja and nowi myself. Maybe even some cordellia as well. Even more excited to play as her now. <3

TeaTwoTime

Smash Ace
It's actually not a good FS. Mechanically. It's cool.

But compare it to ZSS's. She's basically going to get multiple kills. At least 3 in ffa. And she's at no risk during or after.

Lucina might get one or even zero. She can get more but it's unlikely. Also requires being on the same plain and stuff.

It's still cool tho so w/e
The trade-off is that it is far more satisfying to score a kill with. :p

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
Oh wow, every one of her alt colors is looking great! Fire Emblem was always the one with the most characters to take colors from, so it's great to see Awakening getting plenty of colors.

Sayjin

Smash Journeyman
I wonder if her mask changes colors with different hair colors?

I'm really not sure which outfit I'll use of her's. I love her base outfit, especially with the mask, but the Cordelia and Tiki ones are awesome too. I'd probably prefer those without the mask, though.

Easily some of the best alternate costumes in the game.

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
and to be fair most tournament play bans the use of final smash anyway so no worries for competitors.

Top Bottom