• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Palettes & Final Smash

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
What do you think Lucina's Final Smash will be? Will it be the same as Marth's? Will it be different? Discuss.

Last edited:

xLemmy_KoopaX

Bring me my booty!
NNID
xLemmy_KoopaX
Lucinas Falchion is the normal Parallel one. Maybe it could become the Exalted Falchion for a short time.

Reginleif

Smash Ace
Assuming she isn't a 100% clone or alt, it can be her performing the Awakening.

SUMMON NAGA!

Reginleif

Smash Ace
The fan favorite, Kimono costume!

I hope we get to play as Masked Marth.

That Great Lord outfit.

What else?

Hoser

Smash Ace
So far, she looks like a complete clone, but her captions ends with !? and the site itself says she counts as a veteran, to me this screams alt.
The sites says the words newcomer multiple times referring to her. And on the mobile site she has a full newcomer box.

This got talked about extensively in the Lucina support thread.

Sayjin

Smash Journeyman
Assuming she isn't a 100% clone or alt, it can be her performing the Awakening.

SUMMON NAGA!
This is what I figure it'll be. It's too important a detail of her character arc and the future timeline's story to not be part of her move set.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
I think Lucina herself will be an Alt costume for Marth.

Burigu

Smash Ace
Hope will never die! Hopefully something different from Marth I am already sick of people claiming she is an alt for Marth, can people really be so shortminded, clones were a thing before costumes, at least she got her own forum now

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
The sites says the words newcomer multiple times referring to her. And on the mobile site she has a full newcomer box.

This got talked about extensively in the Lucina support thread.
If you click on her the site says she is a newcomer.
My bad about that, the FR site says veteran, this could be an error. She still seems to lack Newcomer treatment, any difference from Marth aside from taunt, and the "!?" really bugs me.
I'll wait for Sakurai's words.

Last edited:

Sword

Smash Cadet
I believe that she will be like a faster Marth, someone said somewhere that it looked like one of her aerials had less land lag than Marth's. So as far as tier lists go I think that she will replace Marth as the "High Tier Swordsman" for this game.

Sword

Smash Cadet
Also she better have a down air tipper OR RIOT
SHE ALSO BETTER HAVE TIPPERS IN GENERAL, AND NOT HAVE WHAT ROY HAD

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I think Lucina herself will be an Alt costume for Marth.
She is her own character, counted as a newcomer, not just an alt costume.

Anyway, I think she will only have her normal design and her design with the mask as an alternate.

Ryan.

Smash Lord
I really hope it is something different than Marth. Could the darker picture with her and Luigi be the start of her final smash?

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
An alternate costume that makes her Marth. Completely. So that Marth fans can play as a Marth with Lucina's superior mechanics that speaks English :troll:

Nah, I completely agree with Kimono and Masked Marth, the latter is something that absolutely needs to happen. Not sure on anything else, but I suppose Great Lord won't be bad either.
Baby Lucina alt.

Azule07

Smash Cadet
I'd like the Great Lord and Masked Marth outfits, but I expect that they both won't happen. She's already got the mask somewhere, after all.

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
i just want masked lucina.
and i will only play as masked lucina.

nessokman

Smash Lord
So far, she looks like a complete clone, but her captions ends with !? and the site itself says she counts as a veteran, to me this screams alt.
The site is glitched, on the mobile version she is a newcomer panel.She isn't a veteran. she isn't an alt.

Azule07

Smash Cadet
She performs the Awakening, and blows her enemies away with the blue flames. It could be similar to Raven's Blast Heart ability from Tales of Vesperia, being a damaging blast around her.

Mark Helsing

Smash Rookie
Since you see the mask in a screenshot already I'm guessing it's going to be a taunt or involved with her entrance. Not that Marth? isn't a possibility, but I find it very unlikely.

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
She does have something different from Marth, playable female character, good enough for me.

sunshinesan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
sunshinesan
3DS FC
2836-1118-8472
She travels back in time, and everybody's characters become baby versions of themselves, and she then proceeds to punt some babies into their doom.

BADGRAPHICS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2406-5113-4228
Although she's got her own character page, it doesn't mean she's not a Marth alt. She's obviously a clone, and could have been given a character page because she's technically a different character.

Not that it really matters, though. This is just splitting hairs over manner of selection.
From the screenshots, it looks like her mask might be used for a taunt, or as an intro.

Personally, I hope she is a costume, because that opens up a whole load of possibilities for characters like Dr. Mario, Pichu, Daisy, Dixie, Black Shadow, Louie, Tails, ... Slippy? A lot of options for alt-character costumes.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
All three of them look great. Playing as them would be pretty darn neat. (especially the kimono one :p)

Since Chrom is not playable, I think Lucina would look pretty cool wearing Chrom's outfit. Just an idea.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
I'm very much hoping for Masked Marth. I will play as Lucina for sure but Masked Marth appeals to make as a fighter.

Blakexd9

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Blakexd9
3DS FC
3566-1543-3794
If she does indeed get a new Final Smash, I'd be fine with anything as long as it involves her yelling "I challenge my fate!!".

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
She's based off Marth, so it's obvious what her Final Smash would be

Landmaster.

Top Bottom