• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario is easy to powershield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Try it.

Fight a CPU on FD or something or a predictable Luc main and try to powershield as many attacks as you can. Lucario's moves are disgustingly slow. It's easy. Even his aerials.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
So are snake's grenades and explosions, and Falco's laser. What's your point?
My point was that I was bored as hell at 7 AM, so I was practicing powershielding against a lv 16 Lucario.

Also, I wasn't talking about Aura Sphere specifically, but rather his entire moveset outside of Ftilt (easy to powershield first hit, but second hit you're better off holding shield), Dtilt (gotta predict the Dtilt since it's too fast to react to), Jabs, and Dair (although you can sometimes powershield it off of prediction).

Utilt when not reversed is slow enough to powershield on reaction, as is a non-initial-hit dash attack.

So basically that means fair,nair,bair,uair,Utilt,Dash Attack, Ftilt, Fsmash, Usmash, Dsmash, Aura Sphere, ForcePalm flame, Double Team, are all powershieldable on reaction, and Dtilt, Jabs, and Dair can be powershielded with prediction.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
guess what i just perfect shielded pikachus tjolt

doesnt that not make me awesome OP

iRJi

Smash Champion
This is only a problem if it's DDD powershielding an up-close attack LMAO
Yes, Agreed.

Edit: Honestly, Your making a big deal out of nothing. Everything is easy to PS in this game, I wouldn't expect Lucario being an exception.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Kita's just trolling again by trying to sound distinguished.

Look, but don't point.
-t2

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
This is only a problem if it's DDD powershielding an up-close attack LMAO
Unfortunately, good D3's are really good at powershielding, doing so allows a lot more windows of opportunity they previously didn't have.

Bad troll Kita, we all know this is still March '08, and fsmash is unbeatable!!!1!one!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom