• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lubbock Tournament Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
those controllers you had suck :p

and it looks like Tuesday is the best choice for the farewell to fmatt smashfest, so unless there is a major problem with this day(shouldnt be cause wed is dead day so everyone can study or whatever if they need to that day) post up ^^

I've got at least 2 tvs and wiis, so if people want to bring anything just tell me

*edit*

forgot to mention, this will be at my place ;x

jra64

Smash Journeyman
I might come if it's the final opportunity to Smash with everyone.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
well semester is ending

fmatt is graduating and spyda is transferring(i think) as far as peopel not coming back to lubbock next year

idk about anyone else, i have one more year here before i leave forever ^_^

im gonna be in lubbock for summer school though

jra64

Smash Journeyman
Yay, Sintenal is staying =D.

We will have to find out who else is good in Lubbock...

BOBA

Smash Journeyman
Coooool, Sint stays for a while, also good to know you aren't going anywhere Ryan. =)

Spyda

Smash Journeyman
I'd stay... but my Street Fighting crew here and his its limits... I won't get better if I keep beating the same people... =D

jra64

Smash Journeyman
Whaaaat... You can't beat all the people here in Street Fighter =P. Hahaha =D.

Vitamin X

Smash Journeyman
So, what time did you say your place was open for guests, Austin? Annnnd while you're at it, what's the address again?

jra64

Smash Journeyman
There will be a lot of perverts stalking you now that your address is on the internet =D.

jra64

Smash Journeyman
I didn't, I was studying all ****ing day for a group presentation. Thanks a lot for saving me, everyone... Lol =D.

jra64

Smash Journeyman
Punks... Will there be another smashfest? Or are you guys too lame to give me another chance to play?

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
not sure about another one at my place, finals are starting so I am very busy :*(

Spyda

Smash Journeyman
not my fault i had to get dinner and movies and quality time with someone... trust me... i would have much rather been playing street fighter.... sigh... :(

so... anyone free sat night? we should try to get some gaming in if we can... bc i dont think anyone has finals on sunday...

Yum_Cha

Smash Apprentice
I'm having a get together later today that will probably be all night, I told Ty I would have one more because next semster he is transferring. Their will be food and if some people could bring drinks that would be cool. I have cookies and fried rice to offer. If people want, we could do a LAN together, or play Mario Party because I'm getting a little sick of always playing Brawl. If someone has Mario Kart Wii that would be cool as well.

It won't start till late like 8:45-10:00 PM. My last final ends at 7:30 but I need to get stuff organized first. I got 2 finals today so I'll be tired as hell and feel like crap but this will be one long night.

Vitamin X

Smash Journeyman
I'd vote Mario Party or Mario Kart Wii.

Despite the fact that it's planned to be all-night, I'll probably leave between midnight and 1 AM because I'm getting up Sunday morning for church. You could probably talk me into staying later though, seeing how it's the last get-together and everything.

"R", over and out.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
ewwww Mario party

can understand wanting to play something else but there are many better choices in the world than that ;x

Spyda

Smash Journeyman
Alrighty.... I will be over ther after my final... it is at 7:30-10... so we will see... ill head over and ill bring MY own drinks... so.. :)

Edit:

OOO MY NAME IS IN PEACH... Now austin isn't the only special one in this thread! =D

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
lot of fun :D

MvC2 and brawl is too good

get in some guilty gear next time :o

Spyda

Smash Journeyman
We had GG.. bnut you left early ausitn.. i mean look at me postin at 8 am.. and i just got home.. :(

Young Danny

Smash Journeyman
Sometime this week (I'm thinking Wednesday or Thursday) I'll have people come over!!

By the way, I am looking for a tournament that we can go to before May ends. Preferably, not New Mexico (just b/c I've been to there tournaments 4 times).

Again, Fighting Game Fest :) whether Brawl, Melee, 3s, MVC2, Tekken :) at my place either Wednesday or Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom