• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lubbock Tournament Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOBA

Smash Journeyman
Ahh, you don't gotta do that. Would you be willing to play Tekken online with me sometime if I got it? I think at one time you told me you didn't like playing Tekken online...

jra64

Smash Journeyman
Austin, did you make that GIF?

Shawn, I will play DR with you. There are plenty of people to give you trouble online if I'm not available =D. I'd definitely recommend any Tekken game, you know that ;).

EDIT: I'm going to Smash with Crono, Sint, and Felix tomorrow at Tech at 12:00 PM because I have to meet some people there for Public Speaking, but I can't promise my head will be on Brawl. In fact I will probably be cutting down heavily on Brawl so that I will stay focused on more important things in my life.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
fmatt is at 328(i think) in Murray Hall

unfortunately i will only be there an hour :O

jra64

Smash Journeyman
My meeting was moved to Friday 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM. Anyone up at tech want to play at any time from 2-5 PM?

jra64

Smash Journeyman
It's fake, I saw it a while back, I tried to pull dragoon parts like that for my life. They say you just set item appearance to none and turn on dragoon parts.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
no one said they were hosting one any time soon ;x

fmatt is gonna be gone this weekend, I have a paper a write

its finals time, most of us are gonna be busy

Yum_Cha

Smash Apprentice
Okay, I got a guy who I meet at the rec all nighter who texted me and wants to play Smash. I don't remeber his name, but I remeber his major was civil engineering, and I saw him at the Gamestop launch release for Brawl. I think he was the guy that actually won, or one of his routy friends.

I'm not that eager to really play, but I got a text from him, so yeah....

rmcswane

Smash Rookie
hey fellas, Yum Cha it was me you were talking about. I didn't win the tournament cause i got wtf pwned by a trophy and yeah my routy friend won... sorry we are rugby players and we were all incredibly pumped. But me and my other buddy are incredibly eager to play others. I can't tell you rather we'd be a match for yall or not cause Yum Cha made me look like i had never played the game before in melee, but i have definitely improved since then. Anyone down to play anytime soon? oh and the names ryan.

Spyda

Smash Journeyman
well... i am down for today... since it is friday before finals... any takers on location? ANDREW?!?!?!?!

we should have one last hurrah... for smash melee and brawl.... but if any of you girls want to play a REAL fighting game... im up for some 3s!

rmcswane

Smash Rookie
im down for some smash... i'm smashin as we speak in room 911 coleman... or we'd be happy to go somewhere else.. any takers?

BOBA

Smash Journeyman
Fricken THREE RYANS?!?!?! .......TWO is too many!!

EDIT: Does Mr rmcswane like to play online?

EDIT2: Andrew get a Wii!!!!!!!!!!!! RIGHT NOW! It is boring without you... @Sint: Do you play online Sint?

rmcswane

Smash Rookie
i want to play online but its way to laggy. guess its died down a bit? there are only 2 of us here so no waiting line. i'll bring my wii somewhere if we actually need it.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
uh i could play online but i really prefer not to ;x

if something gets decided on post up ^^

felix45

Smash Lord
well **** looks like everyone wants to play.

anyone who wants can come to 409 gates for a final smashfest I suppose, and if we get too many people we can move it to someplace bigger.

I'll call up everyone to play tonight.

rmcswane

Smash Rookie
haven't received any calls yet... are yall trying to call me on andrews phone? i'll send you my #

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
You guys should tell Young Danny to come to the Supercon! Seriously, it should be fun!

I would love it a bunch of you guys showed up!

Spyda

Smash Journeyman
what is supercon?!?!

also

guys i am having trouble falling asleep... can someone come over and play some brawl so i can fall a sleep right away? =D

Yum_Cha

Smash Apprentice
gg to the 3rd strike people... not so much to the brawl people... :)
Haha, dude, I think I did better in Brawl then I did in all the other games.......I thought I was pretty off. Apparently your crazy Ken owns my pink Dudley but apparently nothing beats Guile. Are you going to make good use of that Cammy poster :confused:??

I hope you had fun Ryan, it was nice meeting new people in the smash community. Felix, Sint, Jra64, and RX/X, oh wait I mean "R" only, know more then I do so they can help you get better and such.

Spyda

Smash Journeyman
It's only because we can't pronounce his hurricane kick, therefore we have no real counter for it.

and Guile is lame... I hope he doesn't have any moves in SF4... =D

and I guess I will see everyone for one more final smashfest.... I better practice... wait.. no I won't....

jra64

Smash Journeyman
HE CANCELLED OUT THE ****IN X!

Lol, Andrew...

Hey, I had a great time... I even went to Andrew's and talked with all them until like 2:00 AM. I kept telling myself that everyone is moving away so this might be my last opportunity to play them.

GGs everyone...

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
i think it was very clear i am the best at all of the fighters

no one can come close to me, especially in 3s ;x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom