• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lubbock Tournament Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

samusedaway

Smash Journeyman
.....last tournament at Tech I would have ever gone to canceled cause you were going wherever, and now you're not even going so we could have had it anyway.......thanks a lot

Vitamin X

Smash Journeyman
Okay, so let's decide on a time for the Smashfest (assuming we're having one) so I can know when to have my homework done.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
well going to see a movie this afternoon, so anytime tonight works well for me ^_^

*edit*

also my place is no longer available tonight, sorry :(

forgot to post that sooner ;x

Spyda

Smash Journeyman
if you guys want... we can try to do it in the gates study lounge... felix is currently sleeping right now... but when he gets up i am sure he will check the forums and he can post something about it... but of course we would need setups... unless andrews place works

Spyda

Smash Journeyman
david, fab, felix, and like 50 other people, it was outta control... we were screaming in smash 64... and 3s... not so much brawl...

Spyda

Smash Journeyman
we are playing now... we might go over ot andrews later... but you baile dlast time.. so we dunno...

jra64

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I never bailed. I never said I was going... But I wanna know who primetime is. I've still never met that guy =D.

BOBA

Smash Journeyman
Primetime isss.... Jake???

..................no?....Who's primetime? -_-

jra64

Smash Journeyman
lol, Felix you crazy cat. I'm assuming Julius isn't going to bring your IPOD up today, but I am going to get it to you on Wednesday. I am coming up to tech to meet with some people in my public speaking class because we have to get together at 2PM, so if you wanna get some games in or something before that, I can definitely do it =D.

EDIT: Hah, have you guys seen this?

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/239227

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Anyone know when that video of me beating Roy_R and Jra will be online XD?

I must know XD.

Because Roy and Jra are too too good.

Vitamin X

Smash Journeyman
To answer your question, it will likely not be online. I'll leave it to jra64 to explain why (or to correct me here.) But you probably won't be seeing that video or any others of jra64 online.

BOBA

Smash Journeyman
I just got a PS3 yesterday! =) Traded in a dumb 360 that didn't work worth a crap and used a $50 giftcard I won from a Brawl tournament here. Any good online games out? Got the MGS4 beta but they delayed until friday.

Yum_Cha

Smash Apprentice
I just got a PS3 yesterday! =) Traded in a dumb 360 that didn't work worth a crap and used a $50 giftcard I won from a Brawl tournament here. Any good online games out? Got the MGS4 beta but they delayed until friday.
Tekken DR, but 6 will be out soon, it's already on arcade for Japan.

jra64

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Tekken is better than Smash online... Or equal at the least. Also, Hylian, Adam is saying there won't be any vids up any time soon because my capture card is broken, lol. I'm borrowing my friend Jeremy's soon, so there shouldn't be too much of a problem =D.

EDIT: Shawn, I can let you use my friend's PS Online acct to download DR online, if you'd like. I have to ask him, first, though. I think we have one download left, so you might be able to get it for free...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom