• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lubbock Tournament Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yum_Cha

Smash Apprentice

felix45

Smash Lord
forward, down, down forward. >.>

and that would have been pushing the nerdiness/retardedness of what we had already done to new levels....at least burning my arm looks cool and was funny even if you dont know what a dragon punch is :p

also turns out I wont be able to go till after 6:30ish so yeah, I wont be there long but I'll still try to come out.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
meh not enough interest so gonna go out with friends tonight instead, so smashfest canceled :(

sorry ;x

see you all tomorrow though :D

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
wait i read your post wrong felix, thought you had to leave at 630 or somethin ;x

uh hmmm well already made dinner plans, so my place is open once i figure out what exactly my friends had planned >_>

*edited for clarity cause i suck :D*

jra64

Smash Journeyman
=/... Okay, so is there a smashfest at Sint's or not? And at what time are you available?

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
im waitin for fmatt to get back to me

im alone at my house atm so if people wanna come play smash im up for it *shrug*

*edit*

2807 33rd Street

*edit2*

OK

I am out to dinner atm we wont be back to say.....7:00

so come by house around then

really sorry for the confunsion ;x

felix45

Smash Lord
good games at austin's guys, I had a lot of fun chatting and playing :)
looking forward to the tournament tomorrow!

edit: also I was convinced to add pokemon stadium 2.

felix45

Smash Lord
it says in the first post >.>

4pm

everyone that can bring a setup should! I'm calling everyone today after I go eat to be sure everyone brings stuff.

Vitamin X

Smash Journeyman
IIRC, you guys don't realize you've scheduled a conflict. That Houston tournament Ryan and Julius mentioned is set to be two weeks from today, right? As is the next Lubbock tournament. Naturally, none of us can be in both places at once.

Too lazy to do shout-outs. Plus, when was the last time anyone heard me shout? GG's.

jra64

Smash Journeyman
So much crazy **** at this tournament!

Steven's Zelda insanity!
Julius' u-tilt spike through a **** block on Yoshi's Story 2!
Missed shield breaks at 150% each!
Adam's first tournament win with his crazy Pikachu!
Julius takes singles with his crazy punishment Snake!

God!

****in' Melee is soooo weird when we played later... Wow...

Adam, I will bring my camera next tournament so we can all get some good matches recorded =D.

Great tournament.

Spyda

Smash Journeyman
that is all wrong, i got 1st place in teams by myself and in singles with a teammate

X.x

Spyda

Smash Journeyman
that is all wrong, i got 1st place in teams by myself and in singles with a teammate

X.x

Spyda

Smash Journeyman

X.x

jra64

Smash Journeyman
Roy said he can do free housing for Trashday, btw.

EDIT: Hey Adam, can you get on AIM sometime?

EDIT2: Apparently we have some more Smashers in Lubbock that we don't know about.

Found them on AllisBrawl.com

Love Falcon

Meliorism

Scrillix

I wonder if any of them went to the tournament, lol.

Vitamin X

Smash Journeyman
Set on the 19th, I believe. When are we passing that advance entry form around so we can show it to your CA?

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
I still see little need for entry fee regardless

but apparently some people need one dollar to get them properly motivated to win ;x

Vitamin X

Smash Journeyman
yeah next tourney is the 19th. I'm gonna talk to the CA tomorrow probably.

I'm not sure there will be an entry fee, I'll talk with the CA about it. if the dorm gets involved we may not be able to give out prizes past first place >.>

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIP7QY0anuw&eurl=http://www.allisbrawl.com/video/video.aspx?id=1041

jab infinite across the stage
Yay, more BS...oh well, not like that laser garbage is making Falco particularly good in this game.

samusedaway

Smash Journeyman
both of those "inifinites" can only be done if you let yourself fall after those attacks.....so don't be stupid and tech or jump or do a move and you'll be fine, plus unless the stage has a wall the most they can do is take you across the level

no worries Adam :)

felix45

Smash Lord
ya just thought I would share this with you guys.

I'm gonna try the metaknight dtilt one sometime though, that one I would guess is the most applicable and would probably deal the most damage, as well as make my wall combos true infinites.

edit: http://www.allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=6052
cool trix

edit 2: this is important!

ok guys I have to go home the weekend the tourney was planned to get a job. sorry I cant host it. if you guys want you can try and get a tourney together or convince steven to get the CA to do it. I really am sorry but I do need a job this summer.

Vitamin X

Smash Journeyman
ya just thought I would share this with you guys.

I'm gonna try the metaknight dtilt one sometime though, that one I would guess is the most applicable and would probably deal the most damage, as well as make my wall combos true infinites.

edit: http://www.allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=6052
cool trix

edit 2: this is important!

ok guys I have to go home the weekend the tourney was planned to get a job. sorry I cant host it. if you guys want you can try and get a tourney together or convince steven to get the CA to do it. I really am sorry but I do need a job this summer.
Eh, in that case you might as well play in the Dallas tourney if you can get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom