• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Low tier combo video

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Heh, dont get into MM u wont win... aka against skler lol. I did that once, and though it was fun I mm 3rd in state at my first tourny O.o

Banks

Smash Hero
drugged fox, th0rn is fifth in new england and skler is 15th. lol..>_>

unless u meant mouf vs skler in which case i agree, skler will win.

JOLT143

Smash Apprentice
Nice job guys, and i like the comment at the end of the crew battle. It must be tough to main somone near the bottom but you guys did it. I got a friend who mains link and seconds ness and he is going to laugh like hell when he sees sklr rip those shieks to shreds. Nice job

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Yes i was refering to mouf. Not th0rn LOL. I actually checked the list b4 saying that, so its not like ima go to mew2king and say " Oh dont get into a MM with husband cuz u might lose" Or anything else ******** like that. And no one has replied to having a huge road trip down south to MM every1 there XD No im not some hill billy from th south... Me likes maryland more (where i lived first half of my life). New England ftw.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Mouf.. do you really want a Bowser ditto, they are so dreadfully boring <_<

Edit: To all the people saying anyone here sucks, i'd rather you just comment on the video, you're basing comments of people off of a single 24 stock friendly crew battle.. Honestly, the only people i want talking **** here now is Mouf cause he's chill.. and all of NE can still post here

YEAH THATS RIGHT EXCLUSIVE THREAD TIME ROFL

Kirby Magatsu

Smash Journeyman
wow, every time that i watch this video i come back to play low tiers in melee (specially Kirby ^^)

Top Bottom