• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Low tier combo video

Pine

Smash Ace
OH EM GEE lewlz i FORGOTZ

this one time....i played pika vs dj....and got 1 stocked vs his marth...

LOL thats how good i am mr dog type animal on hallucinegens

Skler

Smash Master
This one time I played Link vs DJ's Marth and won a game in a tourny.

Also I have lost 0 sets to pure shieks in a tourny. I've lost to Banks, but he picked fox for the second game. Ask anybody who has seen me play against Shieks how I do.

EDIT: New England has a power rankings list, read it and watch some videos of our top players if you want to see how great NE is.

EDIT NUMERO DOS: Shine comboing space animals is the easiest thing known to mankind. I can do that and I don't play Falco (not kidding).

ohpistachios

Smash Apprentice
cool editing. calling it a combo video is a bit of a stretch tho, most of those clips could hardly be considered combos. calling it a montage would be more appropriate.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Okay how about this. That was my first tourney, and i could consistently beat the 8th in state. Second of all, the falco at the end combo'ed the young link and doc player more than he combo'ed the falco player. So unless doc and young link are now fastfallers, then u have no point in the shine combo department. And pine, i wouldnt talk about spamming up smash...I think u c-stick more than noobs do with marth O_O. And actually i have seen lots of good players down throw with fox, because with good DI you can get out of his up throw u-air with characters like luigi and jiggs. And since u have obviously played KDJ u of all people should know that. When he plays against fox, he doesnt DI the upthrow, but then DI's out of the second hit of the u-air. So if you had played KDJ you would know that. As for the down throw...I have seen Ken's fox downthrow then run in a random direction and up smash hoping they will tech in that direction...if ken does it, then im sure its usable.

About laser spamming...KM's fox laser spams a lot. And last time i checked KM is from the NE and is on the top 25. So once again very viable. And what if i play a defensive fox? Just cuz im not flashy does not mean i am bad. Against peach players back when m2k used fox, he used to sit there lasering against the peach until peach came to him. I am taking advantage of the fact that jiggs and luigi have no good projectiles. It just means im being defensive in a crew battle so that i dont waste my stock. If i suck so bad then how come at the moment i can beat every1 under the top 5 in my state after only one tourney?

Now, im done arguing with you about that because obviously neither of us can prove who is better w/o a roadtrip. I can think i'm better, you can think you are better end of discussion. Now, how about this. It wasnt a bad vid, but i might have misjudged it because it seems all the good players in NH use low tier characters, and the worse smashers use the high tier ones. So sorry when i said you "sucked" at first. But i think the skill level was mismatched. If Ken, Chu Dat, Azen, and Pc chris picked all low tier against any1 who is decent at the game using their mains... Ken and all them would win. Im not saying low tiers are bad, im just saying that the low tier mains were better than the high tier mains by so much that it didnt matter if u used low or high tiers. And Pine... was this about a year ago b4 his marth got good by any chance... At least when skler said he played against marcus he admitted that it was a while ago b4 he got as good as he is now... I USED PARAGRAPHS!!! And pine, i did look up vids of you...not too impressive im sorry too say. When i think of top in state, i watch chaddd's ganon, Dashizwiz falco, Chad's pikachu. Not what i saw.

Oh, and plz send me link to the list. I looked in the atlantic north thing and found one list for the whole atlantic north. I believe you mentioned that you were top in the New England region right?

New England division - Cort, Darc, and Zoso

1. KoreanDJ111
2. Cort
3. Darc
4. XHayatoX
5. th0rn
6. Dazwa
7. Bob Beng
8. ZoSo
9. CWJAlex
10. Banksyayogame50
11. Brookman
12. NusCirtap
13. Jinx
14. Pat/Pro
15. Skler

This is what i saw for the new england region. Skler, you actually did do well, i under estimate you because you werent playing people like KDJ and Brookman, but instead smashers i havent heard of. Pine i dont see you here. Plz send me any matches you have of you link against people on that list, cuz i want to see your link play in an evenly skilled match. Not one where its ****. Once again sorry for arguing, because when two people are arguing and they both think they are right...there will be no end to it. And if u want to see a slightly better match of me, first of all, i cant get any matches online myself. Only other people can do that for me. Second, soon fights of that falco player, articanus, will be up against the person who is soon to be 3rd in GA. He mains fox, and most good matches will be fox dittos and falco vs fox. Skler: though it is easy to combo fastfallers, if that was all that matters then why doesnt pc chris beat m2k everytime?
Since it was my first tourney i was nervous, and didnt play that well =(. Ima post link to my best tourney fight which still honestly wasnt that great: http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...l=2&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

I advise watching on original size, or quality really sucks. Peace.

Skler

Smash Master
Now, im done arguing with you about that because obviously neither of us can prove who is better w/o a roadtrip. I can think i'm better, you can think you are better end of discussion. Now, how about this. It wasnt a bad vid, but i might have misjudged it because it seems all the good players in NH use low tier characters, and the worse smashers use the high tier ones. So sorry when i said you "sucked" at first. But i think the skill level was mismatched. If Ken, Chu Dat, Azen, and Pc chris picked all low tier against any1 who is decent at the game using their mains... Ken and all them would win. Im not saying low tiers are bad, im just saying that the low tier mains were better than the high tier mains by so much that it didnt matter if u used low or high tiers. And Pine... was this about a year ago b4 his marth got good by any chance... At least when skler said he played against marcus he admitted that it was a while ago b4 he got as good as he is now... I USED PARAGRAPHS!!! And pine, i did look up vids of you...not too impressive im sorry too say. When i think of top in state, i watch chaddd's ganon, Dashizwiz falco, Chad's pikachu. Not what i saw.
Just one last thing to say, Pine played DJ's Marth this July at the same tourny I played it. He's also pika dittoed N64. All the people on the NE power rankings who have actually played Pine will vouch for how good he is, especially the mainers who have played him often (darc, thorn, dazwa, banks).

Also the vid wasn't just NH, it was just of the low tier mains at VLSF vs some high tier mains at VLSF. Back to video discussion and telling Darc how amazing he is.

Darc is a beast and is made of dancing charmanders and win.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Wait, were the low tier mains overall a lot better players? Y WASNT THERE A ROY MAIN?!??!?!? I want some NEO vids XD.

Pine

Smash Ace
i stopped going to tournys for like 2 months cuz im a lazy ***...thats why you dont see my name there...

i will put more recent vids up if you really wanna see lol

Banks

Smash Hero
lol skler really never loses to sheiks, except mine on jungle japes. And also druggedfox, the sheiks he plays against, stew and g-fab, skler is way better than them, the character matchup doesn't really matter. when i played him in tournament i barely won the sheik vs link game on friggen jungle japes with the help of allygat0rs and i had to switch to fox out of TERROR, so yea he really is insane against sheiks BECAUSE I AM AN INSANE SHEIK LOLOLOL

and pine would be on the power rankings if he didn't "quit" right when they made it, and even now if there was a 16 he'd be it. He just needs to keep playing foo, and he will **** people with his kirby.

Pine

Smash Ace
lol well me and thorn like 10 stocked them in an eight stock game and they just walked away i assume crying...my kirby got 12 kills

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
and pine would be on the power rankings if he didn't "quit" right when they made it, and even now if there was a 16 he'd be it. He just needs to keep playing foo, and he will **** people with his kirby.
Not to mention both Pine and Skler have stepped it up since the current Rankings went up. Skler getting 5th at MM3 was pretty crazy, and Pine never ceases to amaze me with stuff that happens in our matches.

I'm still a little sad my Y.Link wasn't allowed to participate...too good? >_>

Banks

Smash Hero
i think the point of this thread is to show how much MaineHampshire ***** at threads and smash and man-parties.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
this combo vid sucked pretty bad, bad players all around. i'll watch the actual crew battle later but **** this was boring

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
this combo vid sucked pretty bad, bad players all around. i'll watch the actual crew battle later but **** this was boring
Hay look its mouf from da souf
Weren't you banned?
Hey Mods wasn't he banned? :o
Best DK in texas. There's like 2 DK players in texas lol gg

Skler

Smash Master
Link shouldn't be low tier. I mean he does well against so many characters, like some low tiers...and Jigglypuff.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
Hay look its mouf from da souf
Weren't you banned?
Hey Mods wasn't he banned? :o
Best DK in texas. There's like 2 DK players in texas lol gg
no, no i wasn't. i'm guessing you were one of the embarassing falcos getting beat by mediocre low tiers right? way to go, matt.suxatsmash. and id just like to say that my dk puts these sorry low tiers to shame.

this video was horrible, the combos were terrible, kevinm has a horrible bowser (i seriously think mine is better, pretty sad) and the comments are even worse. so lets see...this video has proven that high tiers can lose to slightly not-as-bad low tiers, gj guyz

Skler

Smash Master
no, no i wasn't. i'm guessing you were one of the embarassing falcos getting beat by mediocre low tiers right? way to go, matt.suxatsmash. and id just like to say that my dk puts these sorry low tiers to shame.

this video was horrible, the combos were terrible, kevinm has a horrible bowser (i seriously think mine is better, pretty sad) and the comments are even worse. so lets see...this video has proven that high tiers can lose to slightly not-as-bad low tiers, gj guyz
*looks at sig*
Well, no arguing with somebody who has a dk that amazing.

After watching a Mouf video...LOL. These sorry low tiers put your dk to shame.

Banks, why aren't you helping **** the thread? The only excuse would be if you are having a man-party.

Top Bottom