• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Low Tier City- PREREG IS UP! Link in 2nd Post! July 27th-28th Grapevine, Tx

Which N64 Mario Party should we run for a side event?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Hey Zach, can we play some friendlies at LTC? I'd like to learn more from you since your really technical when it comes to matchups and other things that I need to know. :)

D

Deleted member

LETS GO STRAWHAT
If you want matchup stuff just look up threads, also my thoughts on matchup are by personal experience. just ask oracle/strongbad/sethlon/reflex/oro/fly if you want people to talk about matchups

D

Deleted member

I'd actually like Strawhat to commentate, that would be ****ing awesome.

(I know I'm not gonna get to commentate, I really want to, but you guys wouldn't like me lol)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Me and strawhat will commentate together because we play Falcon

We are brothers

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
don't think i'm gonna be able to make this which sucks, really wish i could

to all my ness homies attending this thing; make me proud

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Reflex, did you rig the votes cause it legit was MP2 for a longgggg time. I nearly gave up and just now voted for MP3, and now somehow that's in the lead?

I did not; I was going to make it obvious if I did (like, change Mario Party 2 to "Uh...Mario Party 3, too"). Maybe my appeal went over well, though.

Hexagon heat was amazing!
But seriously, the only reason MP3 was better was because of the dueling system. That was more well done. But on a whole with atmosphere and minigames, MP2 was superior.

Hexagon Heat may be the best minigame, but Mario Party 3 has more involved and more fun minigames on average than 2 (and you don't get bull**** like Honeycomb Havoc effectively screwing people based on position halfway through), and map play is significantly more refined. Item cost/usage, map effects, etc. all play out in a more interesting, less "stupid" way.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Due to certain problems that are starting to arise. My chances to attend LTC are becoming close to none. Sorry.
Really sorry to hear this. You were one of the people I was really looking forward to getting to play.

BlinkIV

Avenger
I'll seriously try my best to go, I was looking forward to play you and all the OoS players as well, even DMG again.

Welp, there's a chance I might need a new partner. I play Pit and Tink.

D

Deleted member

Make sure your Daughter knows that this is a different version of Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

D

Deleted member

Denti is Bi-Polar about P:M it seems.
If he's not serious right now, might as well cancel that $20 mm Oro

CORY

wut
BRoomer
No, I abandoned him. He's not taking the game seriously anymore (Yet again). So..would anybody like to team?
i'd be down for it, but i also wouldn't want to drag you down ;x i haven't had a chance to practice since i went to sethlon's... like, 2 weeks ago : /

though, double pit could just be crazy enough to work.

edit: ah, cool, just saw that oracle offered to team. that's what i get for replying before reading all the replies : p

Oracle

Smash Master
oh cory i was offering to challenge oro to a mm in dentis stead im teaming with awestin

@strawhat are you not teaming with nkguy?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Trash Talk is cheap: Wins are Forever

D

Deleted member

Denti is all salty/sad because he got like 4th or 5th at Sanjis dumb tournament this saturday.
He also gets salty about his character, he blames the character a lot more than himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom