• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Low Tier City- PREREG IS UP! Link in 2nd Post! July 27th-28th Grapevine, Tx

Which N64 Mario Party should we run for a side event?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle

Smash Master
Looks pretty good aliami!

Also IMPORTANT UPDATE- Schedule has been posted! Be ready for a busy day 1, because the venue is open twice as long on saturday as on sunday! I want every bracket finished up to top 8 by sunday!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
doubles should really be done to at least top 4 on day 1 IMO.

D

Deleted member

Can someone provide housing for me and Zach from Saturday-Sunday?
(Can you drive us to and from your house too?)

D

Deleted member

I think its a bit too much to ask them to ride us to their place ali :/
but yeah we MIGHT need housing. Not too sure.

Oracle

Smash Master
VERY IMPORTANT DOUBLE UPDATE:

1. Pre registration is up! Use this link to enter your information.
I'm not taking money at this time, but the tournament will still go much much muuuuuuuch smoother if you enter in everything now, so I don't have to spend time on the day of entering a ton of pool data and whatnot. If you're thinking that you will attend, pre registration is a must

2. THE OCHO CHALLENGE
"The Ocho" also known as the DFW path to manhood, is when in a teams match, you take all the stocks off of both your opponents, netting you 8 total kills. Achieving The Ocho is a legendary accomplishment, and will make you a god among mere video game nerds. If you go up to any woman in Dallas and whisper into her ear "I have procured The Ocho", she will be yours forever.

Anyone who earns The Ocho at Low Tier City will be rewarded a prize worthy of such an accomplishment: free homemade cookies courtesy of yours truly. I'm a versatile baker and will prepare many flavors to choose from, so make sure you're the first one to get the Ocho so you get your first choice!

D

Deleted member

Oracle`s cookies always give a drive to win

If its ****ing chocolate chip, hot damn, I might bet Sethlon

Lol

D

Deleted member

If you go up to any woman in Dallas and whisper into her ear "I have procured The Ocho", she will be yours forever.
Coming from a guy with the title 'Virgin Slayer' I believe this is 100% legit.

D

Deleted member

Hey, to go with the logo of yours Ali, you're gonna need a theme too.

Low Tier City Theme:

GET IT BECAUSE ORACLE IS THE IMMORTAL DESTORYER

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

D

Deleted member

Alis gonna come and spend the night at my place for this, and then sethlons gonna pick us up before he heads to the venue. I'm all set and I should be confirmed to go to this.
Might want to take hamlin off of the setup list, I don't know if hes going :/

D

Deleted member

We don't really have the room and our plans are not able to change due to some stuff involving Ali and a trip hes going on.
(Plus you already said you were coming so it's not like you need to spend 2 nights at my place)

Strawhat09

Smash Journeyman
So... I might just end up megabusing to this with my brother...Oracle, are you able to pick us up in Dallas at any point on Friday? I think I might choose the one that arrives at 1:30pm if that's cool with you

D

Deleted member

Accepting any MM against this random scrubs Charizard/Pikachu combo. glhf
Zac, I probably would MM you for ****s and giggles, but I'm broke as hell and only made myself enough money to eat n play at LTC.

Besides, it would be free money for you and all the matches would end with you having 4 stocks and 0%.

Burnsy

Smash Lord
I haven't spoke much in this thread, but since Oracle first announced this I've thought about it almost every day. I've never traveled out of state to compete in anything, very hype stuff.

Oracle, you are still planning on housing me and Heysuess, right??? We are fully committed to flying there, and are all pre-reg'd and ready to go

EDIT: Also, the "Ocho" belongs to Squirtle

TheFoolishPhilosopher

Smash Cadet
So... I might just end up megabusing to this with my brother...Oracle, are you able to pick us up in Dallas at any point on Friday? I think I might choose the one that arrives at 1:30pm if that's cool with you

Aegis and I are also planning on Megabussing from Houston. We pretty much are asking the same thing, if that'd be cool.

Oracle

Smash Master
Yes, I will organize a caravan of megabus people for friday. Just make sure you fill out the pre registration with your time of arrival so I can schedule everything correctly.

Don't forget to pre register! There are still some names I know are coming but haven't pre reged yet (cough cough fly)

Burnsy

Smash Lord
Yes, I will organize a caravan of megabus people for friday. Just make sure you fill out the pre registration with your time of arrival so I can schedule everything correctly.

Don't forget to pre register! There are still some names I know are coming but haven't pre reged yet (cough cough fly)
Oracle, what about housing? Do me and Jesus still have a place to stay? You said you we could stay with you but I want to make sure you kept that spot for us.

As far as when we need to get picked up? That situation is a little more complicated for us. Because I am an airline employee, we are flying over as "non-rev", which is similar to flying standby but more difficult to get flights. On the week of the tournament I will be looking at flights to see which ones we have the best chances of getting on and give you some potential arrival times. I will probably have to get your number though so I can let you know on Friday which flight we got.

D

Deleted member

I haven't even touched 2.6, in fact, the last time I played P:M was June 9th lol.

OAM

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OAM37
I'm supposed to go to Dallas that weekend to volunteer at the Anatole for Quakecon, but I SUPPOSE I can come to a regional tournament and get some Smash pointers.

Calabrel

Smash Apprentice
I'm trying to organize people in AZ to carpool with me for this, also, sent a text to Infinity to ask for housing, but have yet to receive a response... should I be worried? :p

Strawhat09

Smash Journeyman
I'm trying to organize people in AZ to carpool with me for this, also, sent a text to Infinity to ask for housing, but have yet to receive a response... should I be worried? :p
Ask Axe if he wants to come? I doubt he'll want to because of EVO, but, still, ask. :p

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Preregistered. Everyone reading this post should do the same, since it only takes a minute and costs $0.

Oracle

Smash Master
what reflex said. Please do this so I don't have to go crazy inputting names last minute and driving around downtown for last minute travel plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom