• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Low Tier City- PREREG IS UP! Link in 2nd Post! July 27th-28th Grapevine, Tx

Which N64 Mario Party should we run for a side event?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Also, you said only people that dress classy could commentate. You know, because you wanted to keep things professional.

Well, can I put on a clip on tie and get on the mic?

Oracle

Smash Master
I was being facetious. I'm only gonna let a really small handful of people on the commentary setup. Nobody should be expecting to be let on

D

Deleted member

I know that, the clip on tie thing was a sarcastic comment. I really only expect to see You, Sethlon, Dakpo and Strawhat commentating.

(Also, Holy ****, 32 confirmed people)

Oracle

Smash Master
the prereg has 46, entrants, and by those numbers alone this should be the 2nd biggest pm event of all time!

Strawhat09

Smash Journeyman
Gonna try and rep falcon to the best of my abilities, guys. I've seen Denthorn's falcon. It's easily as good as mine, if not better

D

Deleted member

I've brought Denthorn to game 3 last stock, does that mean I can beat Strawhat?
:D

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Denthorn too. See Falcon is in great hands guys don't worry about how he's gonna do.

D

Deleted member

You guys think it would be good to stick to CF for LTC, or go with CF/Luigi/Link?

Because I don't know Luigi's matchup's pretty well since he isn't a popular character, and I'm not too keen on Link lol.

(Or can someone just link me the matchup chart for Link/Luigi.)

D

Deleted member

Or yknow... You could start one your own and ask people opinions vs specific characters and have conversations with other cf/link/luigi players instead of just hoping someone wrote a huge ass write up because you're too lazy to do anything.

D

Deleted member

Or yknow... You could start one your own and ask people opinions vs specific characters and have conversations with other cf/link/luigi players instead of just hoping someone wrote a huge *** write up because you're too lazy to do anything.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Oh you play Luigi too?

Bro you're in for a treat I got a nasty PM Luigi.

Play your best character don't worry too much about MU's. I play whoever feels best that day usually.

TheFoolishPhilosopher

Smash Cadet
you need to chillll.that's my insight

Haha. I keep getting wrecked by my friend and no matter what I practice doing I can't seem to find a good way of getting in there.
Since this tournament couldn't possibly have any interruptions, I'm going to get as many friendlies as I can. I want to be at least passable by WHOBO 5.

As far as the bus goes, I might have to move my time. Aegis' test got rescheduled to be later and I don't know quite yet whether I'm going to stay my time or move to his.
PM me your number, I'll keep you updated.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Or yknow... You could start one your own and ask people opinions vs specific characters and have conversations with other cf/link/luigi players instead of just hoping someone wrote a huge *** write up because you're too lazy to do anything.
Jeez, calm down. He just asked a question. No need to get in his face about it like that.

this thread is gayer than i am... wtf...

Just how gay -are- you, Strong Bad?

D

Deleted member

I honestly can't remember the last time I've watched Adventure Time lol

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Who knows. Anything can happen in this thread.

D

Deleted member

You're right DMG. I mean, when was the last time when we were on topic? lol

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You're not gonna beat the Falcon Doom Squad

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Looks like he will have a MM with all the Falcon's if he also MM's Denthorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom