• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Love is in the air

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Link to original post: [drupal=3021]Love is in the air[/drupal]

Oh joy...another love blog...I gotta stop making these....but blogs are made for venting, and I need to vent...a happy sorta vent though.

Recently Ive met someone who...well, this person is very special to me, irreplaceable. I met them when I asked them something about Brawl out of no where, eventually, I started to get to know more about them....got caught up in there relationship...eventually...they were betrayed...I comforted them...helped them back up..bonded with them.

After that though...something inside though.....something in them clicked...and they fell in love with me...at first I was skeptical...it was all very confusing...a feeling Im not used to....the situation....far different....it would be a love that no one would want...except us....one of distance...one of longing...one I was willing to take a chance on.

Now....this person is the most important thing in the world to me.....they comfort me...they do there best to be there every day for me....they will always be there for me...always helping me...and they will always be with me, present, and future.

ily <3, and thank you for giving us a chance, and doing so much for me ^_^

Dedicated to you.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
I'm glad for ya. I was expecting this to be another one of those blogs seeking help with getting the girl, which I'm all too tempted to make, but it's very nice seeing a more positive love blog for once.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
Good job!

But it was kinda hard for me to take you serious with a kinky avi like that

You think that's bad? I once had an avi involving Fox and Wolf about to have... a fun time.

Anyway, I'm glad that you've managed to find that special someone. Here's hoping you'll stay with them for a long time. :)

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Positivity is nice....I almost didnt know what to write...Im not good with the positive side of love ^^;

Its nice though, ty all who viewed it.....they liked it alot as well

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
A question about Brawl? Constantly using "them" to refer to the party?

I call GAY SHENANIGANS! :mad:

But in all seriousness, enjoy.

Snowkel

Smash Rookie
:]

Thats so wonderful Adam,I tried to tell you that there will be people who will apperciate you!Your such a great person <3

Love,Sis

Frown

poekmon
Nah, it's not her. She looks a lot like Lyth though.

Look at our convo:

[2/2/10 1:08:19 PM] Erik: I wuld blow up the earth so that I could spend the rest of my life in a tiny space shuttle with you

[2/2/10 1:08:31 PM] hi i'm carly: Did you know
[2/2/10 1:08:48 PM] hi i'm carly: that I would personally kill every girl ever
[2/2/10 1:08:52 PM] hi i'm carly: so that every guy would come after me
[2/2/10 1:08:56 PM] hi i'm carly: and I would show my loyalty to you
[2/2/10 1:08:59 PM] hi i'm carly: by rejecting every one
[2/2/10 1:09:00 PM] hi i'm carly: :3c
[2/2/10 1:09:01 PM] hi i'm carly: for you~

[2/2/10 1:28:41 PM] Erik: My love for you can create matter and energy

[2/2/10 12:30:39 PM] hi i'm carly: I'm gonna
*CENSORED* :mad:
Fun.

Top Bottom